Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 100. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 10:27:36 AM
To me the crypto is a virtual currency that is an alternative currency that is decentralized. This means that there is no writing of the governing party. Therefore Crypto value can not be used in case of change caused by central bank. Crypto value is determined by enthusiasts, supply and demand in the market, such as gold with other precious metals.
Crypto is managed by a peer-to-peer technology network whose implementation depends on cryptographic principles to validate transactions and the generation of the currency itself. Crypto can also be a form of currency that is calculated or math only. Different paper currency or metal coins are in print.
Activity: 82
May 01, 2018, 10:15:47 AM
Encryption may mean changing my economic status and changing my way of working. I'm really looking forward to these two changes.
Activity: 25
May 01, 2018, 10:13:00 AM
to work with the length on extent with the figure on extent as referring use with the point of objectives, as managing details of arrange to run of customs with personal strategy to work with the account.
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
April 30, 2018, 12:40:45 PM
at the moment, for me it's just interesting. The share of the global financial system is too small to talk about the future. Let's see how events will develop. Now it's a good way to make money.
Activity: 196
April 30, 2018, 11:34:32 AM
I want to say, crypto is a side job or a side business. And the popular innovations in finance. And also help people to earn money by investing money through joining the air drops and also for the future crypto become popular for the society. And I hope crypto can be accepted all over the world,

Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 30, 2018, 10:20:27 AM
For me, cryptocurrencies are not just opportunities, they are the future that will soon become our reality. One day, cryptocurrencies will enter everyone's life and without them we will not be able to live. Remember the Internet. Now he is part of our life, and before it seemed something distant and incomprehensible.

it clearly has become the fact that cryptocurrencies have entered the life and even the work of a person, with the development of that time requirement can no longer be dammed and become reality in the daily work and I have experienced it, life has changed the daily state
copper member
Activity: 308
April 30, 2018, 09:42:44 AM
for me it's a job, the same as unloved and last) who will say that factory work is easier and I agree, but lentolaivue me postoyannaye...
Activity: 87
April 30, 2018, 09:42:37 AM
i think Crypto means is a digital money you can use as a mode of payments in some store and it is a stepping stone for some people like me to make future.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
April 30, 2018, 09:36:16 AM
Crypto for me is a good payback in addition to the main, for example, the other day I was paid 3 projects and now I have on the balance 400 dollars, which I did not expect here and buy a washing machine, a small thing but nice!
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
April 30, 2018, 09:32:47 AM
I consider cryptocurrencies as a technology more than just any money making invention. It is a technology that links people worldwide in terms of making it a universal currency. I don't really consider it a method of making quick money because in reality it is not so easy to gain from it as evidenced by how many lost their investments so easily. We need more skills in dealing with it or we will fail in the end.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
April 30, 2018, 09:25:14 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

depending on his own individual perspective. but for now, many new investors are seeing business opportunities in the crypto industry behind all the innovations and technological sophistication. various reasons and differences have become part of the frequent research.
I think the current crypto industry is more dominant as a lucrative new business field including ico developers in various countries.
Crypto is a help that needed by everyone who wants to earn money or have some extra income. Many investors have seen the potential of this crypto. It's like a method of earning money. It can be a help for us to have a wealthy living. A dream house or a dream car. It's become a part of everyone's life who are in this world of crypto.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
April 30, 2018, 09:22:40 AM
Cryptocurrency means everything to me these days. When I eat, work or sleep I'm always thinking of cryptocurrency. It's become something of an addiction. Do I need help?
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
April 30, 2018, 09:21:28 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
cryptocurrency is the future for me. it is the opportunity that we are all waiting since its really hard to gather enough money to provide your daily needs, there's a lot of opportunity to earn money and also to have enough knowledge on crypto.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 09:19:01 AM

depending on his own individual perspective. but for now, many new investors are seeing business opportunities in the crypto industry behind all the innovations and technological sophistication. various reasons and differences have become part of the frequent research.
I think the current crypto industry is more dominant as a lucrative new business field including ico developers in various countries.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 09:14:38 AM
For me, cryptocurrencies are not just opportunities, they are the future that will soon become our reality. One day, cryptocurrencies will enter everyone's life and without them we will not be able to live. Remember the Internet. Now he is part of our life, and before it seemed something distant and incomprehensible.
Activity: 416
Merit: 104
April 30, 2018, 09:06:42 AM
For me, cryptocurrency is not yet the future. So far, it is only a means for speculation and profit. The cryptocurrency market is still too small for it to be the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 30, 2018, 08:42:18 AM

In my own opinion cryptocurrency can bring you to a luxury life. Our dream can now be true if we will invest on bitcoin and altcoin few years from now. Learn to hold for months or year then you will reap your reward in getting into cryptocurency.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
April 30, 2018, 08:32:09 AM
Crypto is a very remarkable digital currency of course. Previous Crypto is not widely known to everyone but now crypto is in great demand. This is one of my most extraordinary breakthroughs.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
April 30, 2018, 08:21:18 AM
For me the cryptocurrency is a method of implementation me as persons, but also of course a method of earnings of easy money.
In the future, I hope, methods of earnings of cryptocurrency won't become too difficult and I will be able to continue to earn in this niche.
I know the person who earns tokens of various ICO projects and saves them that in 2-3 years to become the wealthy man.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 08:12:44 AM
Well, it could be as both, as first the same second, because we cannot see the future and sometimes it really can be called fast buck, but not for those who truly believe in the crypto system. So, there are just views on it, where first we can probably prove, and the name "step into the future" could be as just a belief for now.
Pages:
Jump to: