Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 96. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 07:34:15 AM
in my view. Crypto is a currency that moves in the field of digital. Crypto is an opportunity that can make anyone get a big profit anytime. A business that can never be predicted, and indeed very big risk.
Activity: 178
May 14, 2018, 07:33:12 AM
Crypto means a lot for as the digital currency which helps me and motivate me to earn good profits. It gives good benefits to earn some money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 07:29:54 AM
For me, cryptocurrencies are the first step in to a better future, where poeple get back the controll over their own money and the money system. A lot of people will laugh about these. But this is a real problem nowadays. And this will be even worse if we dont get the power back from the banks! So supporting cryptocurrencies is supporting the freedom of next generations. Also its nice to have a good profit as early investor of these new technology. So in future the blockchain will be everywhere!
For you is step to get better future and i know that because there are many people that has no chance to get better future because of their condition. So with crypto we can start that hope again to get better future. I also have the same hope because crypto is the best thing that i know in the world that can give us bright future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
May 14, 2018, 07:24:08 AM
I am very enthusiastic about crypto because this technology has a potential to really revolutionize our world with more efficiency and justice.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
May 14, 2018, 07:20:55 AM
crypto for me is now part of a job. because my current financial rotation does exist in cryptocurrency. almost as many people as me. many hang on cryptocurrency
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
May 14, 2018, 07:20:48 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
Crypto is a new future for most of us because a lot of us now are earning bitcoin or altcoin even at home, and some professionals make cryptocurrencies full-time job because here, we don't have bosses, we don't have time to worry about because of we can work whenever we wanted.
Activity: 196
May 14, 2018, 07:19:45 AM
for me, crypto is an opportunity that can make people get big profits in a short time. Crypto can help small economic community, who want to try, to be able to earn a big income.
Activity: 42
May 14, 2018, 07:16:20 AM
Cryptocurrency means everything to me these days. When I eat, work or sleep I'm always thinking of cryptocurrency. It's become something of an addiction. Do I need help?
Activity: 56
May 14, 2018, 07:12:57 AM
It means a bright future for me. A new digital way to earn, hold, invest... And i hope that all the people who make everything to develop this brunch of economics will be in profit. Good luck,to all brothers!!!
Activity: 154
May 14, 2018, 05:48:41 AM
Cryto is digital currency based on block chain technology, crypto currency has great future and more countries and companies started the block chain technology it will help the crypto currency also, many crypto currencies are generating every day, above 1500 crypto currencies already listed in coinmarket, in future it may reach 5000 and above.
Activity: 10
May 14, 2018, 05:39:06 AM
crypto is the one that gives hope to does who has a dream but sad to say no abilities to fulfill their dream because of the source of income that exact for their daily needs
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 13, 2018, 12:36:47 PM
For me crypto is futures digital currency money. It gives benifits to all those in need. Just do simple task you can earn crypto tokens. It means much for all of us if its legalize to all country.
Activity: 81
May 13, 2018, 12:28:58 PM
For me crypto is a centralized exchange that can building people to get a little bit amount of income or any big profit that can help everyone to showcase free of financial needs...
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
May 13, 2018, 09:00:47 AM
Crypto currency for me is as an additional income and as an investment for the future, because I'm sure, the price will continue to increase from year to year
To me, cryptocurrency is the main source of income. As a housewife, work as a bounty hunter is a right choice. I found passion here. My husband is very supportive, and this is quite helpful to my family's finances.
Activity: 364
May 13, 2018, 08:47:28 AM
For me coding is of great significance. First, it is a tool that helps me make a living for myself and my family. Besides coding also opens the future for a better life. I always believe in and love this market!
Activity: 121
May 13, 2018, 08:38:15 AM
Encryption means a brand new world, no matter when anyone can get some wealth through his knowledge.
Activity: 196
May 12, 2018, 02:21:12 PM
To me cryptos mean that I have a better chance of having all the power to my money and my assets. Looking at the way that cryptocurrencies are made and the way that it operates it is way better than the conventional mode of transactions that we all know and grown used to. Cryptos are a way better option and will revoluntionize transactions.
Activity: 45
May 12, 2018, 01:18:18 PM
most people use crypto-currency to obtain financial independence. To date, crypto currency gives this opportunity, but no more. For real use, you need infrastructure and legalization all over the world.
Activity: 140
May 11, 2018, 02:49:10 PM
cryptocurrency is the future for me. it is the opportunity that we are all waiting since its really hard to gather enough money to provide your daily needs, there's a lot of opportunity to earn money and also to have enough knowledge on crypto.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 02:48:51 PM
And for me, crypto is just a side business, the possibility of passive earnings. And, of course, they give many innovations in finance, making the life of society better.
Pages:
Jump to: