Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 97. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
May 10, 2018, 09:06:15 AM
First of all for me crypto mean the possibility to improve my life through earnings free tokens and get profit. Besides i am sure crypto is the future and i like be part of this right now.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 12:19:15 AM
I consider cryptocurrencies as a technology more than just any money making invention. It is a technology that links people worldwide in terms of making it a universal currency. I don't really consider it a method of making quick money because in reality it is not so easy to gain from it as evidenced by how many lost their investments so easily. We need more skills in dealing with it or we will fail in the end.
Activity: 140
May 09, 2018, 10:23:42 AM
Crypto is now a way to earn money not for me only but for a large group of people who are participating in it or who are trading in it.One can easily make good money by investing in it and could help in earning even more.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 10:13:25 AM
For me, crypto is the technology of the future, much more than just earning opportunities. It is a progressive technology that unites people all over the world, a universal currency and a way of interaction.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
May 08, 2018, 06:27:33 AM
Certainly, crypto-currencies allow us to look to the future with confidence, since with the help of them you can make a profit at the moment and also leave for a long-term storage, the main crypto currency for further use.
Activity: 70
May 08, 2018, 06:21:34 AM
Crypto is hope to me. Living an average life, crypto gave me the chance to experience living the rich life. Crypto gave me more profit than my regular day job. Thanks to crypto I can finally buy all the things that I used to dream of before. I can finally also give back to those who are in need as a way of sharing the blessings I get.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
May 07, 2018, 04:08:48 PM
For me crypto is new dimention me , it is a very interesting thing I know in the internet, the important is you will gain profits when you invest in this cryptos and the other hand it make your life easy if you have already this crytos because you can use them for payments like money ant st same time will gain profits.
Activity: 462
May 07, 2018, 04:08:30 PM
For the cryptocurrency future. Bitcoin is already being replaced by such packaged solutions as Token Go, Ethereum, Neo. Cryptocurrency for me is the best way to financial independence. I like the idea of full decentralization and the fact that there is no chance for corruption and political influence in the cryptocurrency. I do not want to go to banks, I want to control my finances myself.
Activity: 378
May 07, 2018, 04:00:17 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

I used to say how it is cool that such technologies appeared nowadays - we can observe with our own eyes how the life around us together with all its spheres change! It's striking, isn't it? What could be better than new technologies? As for me, nothing could!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
May 06, 2018, 04:46:47 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
For me it's a step into the future but also means of making money (not fast buck).

What's more lovely than making huge sums of money is being an early adopter of the technology. Meaning we have the advantage and also the joy if it really makes it into the future.
The chance that had been given to us to be a part and to know this early as some wanted also but they dont believe for we can be the great things to be here.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
May 06, 2018, 04:39:47 PM

For me, Cryptocurrency is a leading-edge financial technology, a decentralized digital currency and managed by a peer-to-peer technology network.
Essentially all cryptocurrency is an alternative currency because no country adopted it and also serves as an alternative fiat currency. Therefore its value cannot be influenced by the central bank but's determined by the demand, through supply and demand in the market as well as gold or other precious metals.
In general, Cryptocurrency's designed gradually to introduce a new unit of currency, ensuring a fixed total amount of money to be circulated for the sustainability of the currency itself.
Activity: 223
May 06, 2018, 04:26:51 PM
Cryptocurrencies means for me the freedom to make with my money what every i want. No contrll from a bank about my money, nobody who has to care where iw want to spend my money and where does it come from. These are the real benefits from cryptocurrencies which noone reconize, They think the benefits are the profit they made with trading and holding, but thats wrong. We have now a chance to get our freedom back, so us it and support it!
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 04:23:40 PM
Cryptocurrency is a step to the future and provided many jobs to many people. This has also made more millionaires than any other market. However I think that the full realization of what cryptocurrency has yet to be met as many people is treating it as a commodity opposed to what it is used to by a currency to be used as a necessity. If it were to be used that why then I believe that prices of many crypto will be more stable much like fiat.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
May 06, 2018, 04:22:16 PM
Crypto currency for me is as an additional income and as an investment for the future, because I'm sure, the price will continue to increase from year to year
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 04:21:49 PM
For me it's a step into the future but also means of making money (not fast buck).

What's more lovely than making huge sums of money is being an early adopter of the technology. Meaning we have the advantage and also the joy if it really makes it into the future.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
May 06, 2018, 04:18:50 PM
cryptocurrency is what makes the world unite. It helps us to learn more about each country's diverse attitudes and beliefs and setting aside sentimental feels it also gives me a lot of money that I can use to donate and help my family with their needs.
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
May 06, 2018, 04:11:26 PM
Crypto for me is a very good source of income. Thanks to investment activities and trading I earn good money. I'm very glad that I came to crypto.
Activity: 420
May 06, 2018, 04:09:54 PM

For me personally, crypto is not just an opportunity for earning and investing, but also a real future for the world, which will soon become a reality. At some point crypto will become a part of everyone's life in the world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
May 06, 2018, 03:13:53 PM
And I think that the mind will win, and the cryptocurrency will become the future single means of exchange for goods and services.
Activity: 112
May 06, 2018, 03:13:08 PM
crypto for me is like a game and the price is big amount that can help me into the future.and if i got the chance to win a big amount a will invest it so it will grow bigger and bigger.
Pages:
Jump to: