Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 98. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 114
May 06, 2018, 03:11:38 PM
A means of rapid growth. I think that the crypt is still a bubble, which will burst sooner or later unfortunately. And just need to have time to take out your money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
May 06, 2018, 01:27:35 PM
for me, crypto currency is a way to earn money, so is the opportunity to get rich and go somewhere else
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 12:59:09 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
I think so because with crypto we can get money quickly even when we are lucky we can get it in bulk but the risk of loss is also there, our money can be reduced or exhausted in quick time but it has become a risk that can not be eliminated and I think it does not really matter because big risks mean great results
Activity: 812
May 06, 2018, 12:57:53 PM
crypto for myself is a very good technological invention and can be used as one of the big profit producers. I believe if crypto will continue to grow drastically and will continue to be one of the good technology in the future. so I think crypto has meaning and benefit for many people including traders.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 12:53:29 PM
For me it means a lot because I only have it as a source of income to me... As a student a way of getting money while still in school is cryptocurrency. So it's a means of earning to me.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 12:48:16 PM
crypto is the future and very meaningful to me.selain can help my finance, also provide knowledge in the world crypto.

Activity: 266
Merit: 11
May 06, 2018, 12:36:44 PM
Crpyto means the future for me. I like the new technology (blockchain) and the ideas of some projects that could make big changes. It is not all about of making easy and fast money.
Activity: 84
May 06, 2018, 12:23:56 PM
I think crypto is a job to fill empty time, and hope to get better in the future by joining to cypto world. Smiley
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 07:37:28 PM
Crypto has been a savior for me in terms of my financial problems as well as emergency expenses. It's really a big help for me and of course, it has also changed my life for good. Sometimes, the profit that i got from my crypto earnings is bigger than what i got from my regular job.

If you are living in a country that is enduring a high inflation rate than you'll certainly make more money than you are making from you actual job , i'm personally making more than what people make from working 12h per day everyday ..
As for what cryptos mean to me ,well it means another way of fighting a student's daily life and high expanses , a new way of practicing freedom and a way of earning money for anyone who has a set of skills which he can provide on internet and who is already an internet literate . It also presents a starting budget for my future plans , and i really hope that it'll go through a powerful bull run in the next few months in order to cash out my money .

Crypto means freedom to me. It means economical freedom and welness to me. It gave us many opportunities in the last years. Some of us could benefit from this, some of us couldn't. The opportunity is still available there, go and benefit from it please. Crypto needs more people to engage them.
Crypto for me means a digitized money which people invest to make it a whole where internet connection is the source of energy to operate. A discrete money which we can invest without tax involved. And,most of all crypto for me is very precious because it can be kept in long or ahort terms in a wallet, very accessible and I don't need to wait longer unlike lining up in a bank machines or etc. It's very convenient. That's all about crypto for me.
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
May 05, 2018, 07:35:48 PM
Since entering the cryptos market and learning about Blockchain technology as well as learning from the market, I have found that cryptocurrencies are very important in developing the financial industry in the future. I also have the cryptos to control the convenience of its payment, can be paid anywhere in the world without spending too much transaction fees as the current type of payment, as well as convenient, safe and secure.
Activity: 172
May 05, 2018, 07:29:17 PM
Crypto has been a savior for me in terms of my financial problems as well as emergency expenses. It's really a big help for me and of course, it has also changed my life for good. Sometimes, the profit that i got from my crypto earnings is bigger than what i got from my regular job.

If you are living in a country that is enduring a high inflation rate than you'll certainly make more money than you are making from you actual job , i'm personally making more than what people make from working 12h per day everyday ..
As for what cryptos mean to me ,well it means another way of fighting a student's daily life and high expanses , a new way of practicing freedom and a way of earning money for anyone who has a set of skills which he can provide on internet and who is already an internet literate . It also presents a starting budget for my future plans , and i really hope that it'll go through a powerful bull run in the next few months in order to cash out my money .

Crypto means freedom to me. It means economical freedom and welness to me. It gave us many opportunities in the last years. Some of us could benefit from this, some of us couldn't. The opportunity is still available there, go and benefit from it please. Crypto needs more people to engage them.
Activity: 209
May 05, 2018, 07:12:31 PM
For me crypto is a way to earn money and support developers of my favourite projects. What more i also like part of privacy because no-one will know your details when you send some crypto to another person.
Activity: 238
May 05, 2018, 07:09:58 PM
For me, cryptocurrency is primarily to become free. So that they do not follow me, what, where and when I buy. It is the moral life under the hood soon to psychosis will bring.
Activity: 238
May 05, 2018, 06:59:17 PM
All people have the same opinion about bitcoin. Starting bitcoin appears, it brought so many good story, help people in financial till change people habit become more helpful.
For me also bitcoin is savior when i need job and i get it here where i can get much income to continue my life.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
May 05, 2018, 06:50:11 PM

Activity: 454
Merit: 1
May 05, 2018, 06:11:08 PM
It is a step into the future. I am getting into it now, because i believe it has  a lot of prospects and it will make a great difference in future. Ever since i came into crypto, i have learnt a lot of things. Crypto is one of the best things that have ever happened to me.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
May 05, 2018, 06:10:42 PM
It is our shortcut to wealthness,if you know what you are doing you are going to make a lot of money with trading cryptocurrencies especially these altcoins,if not try to improve your trading skills,both technical and fundamental analysis should be learnt before you trade big amounts of money,because one wrong move and you are going to get rekt because the market has a lot of manipulations.
Activity: 364
May 05, 2018, 06:09:18 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
Cryptocurrency is an alternative to the traditional way of monetary trading or exchange. It is also a way or an opportunity of improving one's financial status as it can produce profit for those who are into trading or are providing services in exchange for rewards which are later on converted into cash.

Cryptocurrency is undeniably one of the greatest breakthroughs that man has ever made. If used accordingly, it can definitely improve any existing economic issues or poverty related concerns.
Activity: 182
May 05, 2018, 06:03:22 PM
If you take away all the noise around cryptocurrencies and reduce it to a simple definition, you find it to be just limited entries in a database no one can change without fulfilling specific conditions. This may seem ordinary, but, believe it or not: this is exactly how you can define a currency.

Take the money on your bank account: What is it more than entries in a database that can only be changed under specific conditions? You can even take physical coins and notes: What are they else than limited entries in a public physical database that can only be changed if you match the condition than you physically own the coins and notes? Money is all about a verified entry in some kind of database of accounts, balances, and transactions.
Activity: 210
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
May 05, 2018, 05:59:51 PM
For me it is the biggest opportunity for all of us,because it can change our live from nothing into something great,i start with few bucks now i am holding quarter a million dollar in just a year,which is why i am strongly agree that cryptocurrencies could start a good future for all of the early adopters like us,though it isnt late for those who are planning to invest it is better for us to stick with these coin as it can these currencies can replace fiat in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: