Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 99. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 05, 2018, 05:57:52 PM
Freedom. I think most of us are sick of being buried in taxes while every financial institution is pardoned and gets billions
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
May 05, 2018, 05:55:39 PM
It is the future for me,a good opportunity morelikely because theres a lot of potentials with these cryptocurrencies,though there a lot of restrictions and regulations with each countries,im sure in the future it will be profitable as bitcoin's value is getting more massive day by day,atm bitcoin is surging up to $10k levels or even more.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
May 05, 2018, 05:45:53 PM
Cryptocurrency to me is first a technology, solution and a means to ends meet.
Crypto is an advanced form of technology that is applicable in so many areas of life. For instance, in the industry.
This technology is a solution to the basic and advanced aspects of living. Talk of agriculture, medical and environment.
Another good thing about crypto is that it is a means of survival for many who are already into it.
Activity: 91
May 05, 2018, 05:45:15 PM
For me crypto means a doorstep in having a good future, an opportunity to earn that will help people have a better life and financially stable in the future if he will have to work and have some techniques and ideas while engage in crypto world.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
May 05, 2018, 05:41:05 PM
in my understanding, the appeal of crypto currency is that it can be obtained independently. That is, the digital currency can be obtained almost "out of thin air". But you can also earn money on buying and selling, as well as investing crypto currency. At the same time, crypto money can be exchanged for traditional money, as a result of which they are able to bring quite tangible income.
Lol. Your words can be interpreted even in a different way. Imagine that once a person earned money by physical labor, And today he receives a lot of money with the help of crypto currency. Here you have a comparison, which says that for this person the crypto currency is the extraction of money from the air.
Activity: 523
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 05:34:47 PM
in my understanding, the appeal of crypto currency is that it can be obtained independently. That is, the digital currency can be obtained almost "out of thin air". But you can also earn money on buying and selling, as well as investing crypto currency. At the same time, crypto money can be exchanged for traditional money, as a result of which they are able to bring quite tangible income.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 05:26:28 PM
Crypto is a digital currency circulating in the internet, it can be use as transaction ,payments,and medium of exchange, cryptos r segrated by its price value according to rank in the world coin index , cryptos r decentralized currency which are manage by the management of different cryptos, it`s independent by any governing bodies.
Activity: 450
Merit: 11
May 05, 2018, 05:22:51 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

For me -  both. I'm very pleased with the changes which she has brought in our lives and continues doing so, but I also need money for my living, that's why I have to sell it in the market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
May 04, 2018, 07:11:51 AM
Hi, crypto means to me a way to get money, i hope to make some money, like put somme butter on my spinach
Activity: 280
May 04, 2018, 06:53:21 AM
Fortunately, there are reasons to call crypto "step into the future", and probably the crypto can lead the world to be more civilized and personal for each per person. My opinion is that crypto can be called step into the future.
Activity: 182
May 01, 2018, 11:04:50 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

Figuratively, crypto means freedom and opportunity to me. Freedom from all other people who controls values by actually controlling the flow of conventional currency and opportunity for people like us to see how the market really works and participate in trade with actualy values on our hand. Literal essence of crypto to me is profit and also opportunity. We will be able to get actually opportunity in crypto that we won't on conventional currency. So i'm looking forward to be a positive influence to support and make the crypto platform grow and stable.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 11:01:41 AM
Crypto came from the Greek word Kryptos which means "hidden" or  "secret " so for me crypto is medium of currency that used in modern time is it called virtual currency or digital money. Crypto has a important role in our society it helps people to move faster our transaction with the used if blockchain technology.

Crypto is one of the reason why we having a modern way of living. It is the key to globally modernization and futuristic revolution.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
May 01, 2018, 10:59:18 AM
For me, cryptocurrencies are the first step in to a better future, where poeple get back the controll over their own money and the money system. A lot of people will laugh about these. But this is a real problem nowadays. And this will be even worse if we dont get the power back from the banks! So supporting cryptocurrencies is supporting the freedom of next generations. Also its nice to have a good profit as early investor of these new technology. So in future the blockchain will be everywhere!
Activity: 278
May 01, 2018, 10:49:33 AM
Crypto is an asset that has value used in online and all depends the particular crypto you have, secondly they are different types of crypto with different values, to start with crypto is an asset, that has a function of digital money, that can be converted to real cash.
Activity: 252
May 01, 2018, 10:42:12 AM
Crypto for me is a trading investment that produces many benefits.
Those who have invested in crypto investment are so well established and successful in their lives.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
May 01, 2018, 10:41:26 AM
crypto is freedom. I used to be an online poker pro and still there are a lot of limitations.
Activity: 432
May 01, 2018, 10:40:27 AM
For me it means a lot because I only have it as a source of income to me... As a student a way of getting money while still in school is cryptocurrency. So it's a means of earning to me.
Activity: 112
May 01, 2018, 10:39:00 AM
cyrptocurrency mean for me, i am looking the forum and project, it is future for world, it is new technology and second job for making money.
Activity: 140
May 01, 2018, 10:37:16 AM
For me, crypto is a currency wherein it helps people to earn money as their income and continue living. Life may be hard for others buy because of crypto alot of them gained hope and motivated themselves to post and in this way they are also entertained. I hope that crypto continuse to help and give hope for the others.
Activity: 234
Merit: 15
May 01, 2018, 10:33:01 AM
Crypto for me means opportunity. Opportunity for other people to earn a big amount of money without doing much anything. This opportunity can help a big number of people whatever the status in life, working, non working and even students can earn money from crypto. I believe this can also be improved and become a big innovation for investments, transactions, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: