Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 16. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 01:16:11 PM
I think crypto is another way to another budgetary framework, we can discover more approach to acquire cash than simply customary strategies, crypto is still extremely youthful so the potential is still exceptionally encouraging, we can procure benefit from putting new cryptos or putting resources into bitcoin to gain benefit from long haul.
Activity: 189
September 12, 2018, 01:13:24 PM
Cryptographic money is a decentralized advanced cash and is overseen by a shared innovation organize. Crypto is an apparatus in the change related with budgetary, both financial development of a man nor as a supplement to the current inadequacies in regular cash. Monetarily, the financial needs of our family have been completely helped by it.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 01:12:11 PM
It means a possibility to become an independent man. Independent from chiefs and bosses. Independent from office hierarchy. Independent from subordination. Generally, I just want to be my own boss and crypto allows me to do that.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 01:10:20 PM
First for me the world of crypto currency is a new technology that must change our world. It is also an opportunity to earn extra money.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 01:03:45 PM
With crypto, we can profit in huge amounts and in a brief timeframe. That way we can have the cash to address the issues of life both in the long haul and for the time being, contingent upon how you dispense it. Crypto causes us to have the capacity to work with interests in the long haul and here and now, by taking a gander at the abilities of each coin.
Activity: 85
September 12, 2018, 12:57:10 PM
Digital currency mean more than cash and benefit, cryptographic money is about opportunity, having an option in contrast to fiat that is worked on mystery and control. It feels freeing to have control of your own cash. Furthermore, over all the great things about digital currency is decentralization which implies cryptographic money is hand of many, it will never leave.
Activity: 197
September 12, 2018, 12:54:53 PM
Crypto for me was a new form of the result of the development of technology and the internet are able to give you an advantage and ease in my life. able to help me improve my financial facet for the better, as well as assets in the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
September 12, 2018, 12:45:50 PM
an innovative technology of internet , performing a fast transaction and make an alternatif method of transaction in internet instead of real money/cash or bank transfer.
and the other side , crypto help my life too , as an investment and bring me to get a some profit/money.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 12:22:34 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
Crypto brings us too many challenges, potential, profits and risks. Crypto gives me the ability to make huge money through investment strategies.

Crypto has a full of risk but it will be depends on you on how you handle and how you avoid losing money on it. Before you start to invest your money in crypto we all should have a knowledge on it to continue getting profit and avoid lost .
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 12:18:44 PM
Of course, I am a big fan of blockchain technologies and cryptocurrency space! But at the same time I am pleased to receive money from cryptocurrency. I am happy to take part in various bounty companies and study new projects and technologies.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
September 12, 2018, 12:17:10 PM
Crypto is my way to earn money and in my country this way is not worst. But this is not only way to earn money - i like what i do. Here is i find a work and also i find a dream. But unfortunelly i cant believe in crypto in a 100%
Activity: 168
September 12, 2018, 12:14:41 PM
For me, crypto currency means a lot. I have achieved a lot for myself in a short period of time. This is knowledge and money income. And it is not unimportant that I have learned moral persistence in difficult situations.
Activity: 69
September 12, 2018, 12:06:08 PM
For me crypto means money, not only now, but also in the future because I invest and used both short and long-term investments.
Activity: 119
September 12, 2018, 10:42:29 AM
When we approach new advancements or an opportunity to improve. We need to investigate the road. We are smarter to investigate digital currency as opposed to AI innovation in my eyes. Cryptographic money has genuine ramifications. Such a large number of individuals the world over could benfit from this. We are building robots however yet a few people on the planet don't approach s ledger or web. It would be ideal if you would we be able to stroll before we can run?
Activity: 310
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 12:50:02 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
Crypto brings us too many challenges, potential, profits and risks. Crypto gives me the ability to make huge money through investment strategies.
Activity: 98
September 10, 2018, 12:42:01 AM
I think it's a step into the future and a way to make money . Crypto is becoming more and more popular
Activity: 224
September 09, 2018, 06:16:29 PM
for me, cryptocurrency means a step into the future because in the future it will be widely used in different areas.
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
September 09, 2018, 06:15:04 PM
Crypto means a lot to me. It helps people to invest money, to gain wealth, to have goals while earning. Cyrpto is the future.
Crypto is big help for me cause I gain big profit in my investment. Crypto teach me to invest and trading and handle the risk. It helps me to  learn about the new technology of cryptocurrency and to unlimited income to achieve my dreams in life to become better and successful in the future.
Activity: 154
September 09, 2018, 06:06:59 PM
At the moment for me the cryptocurrency is a way of earnings of money. Both on investment and on the bonus program. In the long term the cryptocurrency is capable to organize revolution in the world, but it will be not soon. Meanwhile it is used generally for speculation.
Activity: 14
September 09, 2018, 04:40:46 PM
To me its all about monetary transactions in a secure way and in a time saving manner
Pages:
Jump to: