Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 19. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 3
September 02, 2018, 02:26:48 PM
Cryptocurrency is a form of investment to me, meanwhile most people see it as a get rich quick scheme, that's why they get heartbroken when they don't get their expectations.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 02:22:53 PM
If Crypto is 100% then
33.33% - Technology
33.33% - Future
33 33% - Money
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 02, 2018, 02:19:04 PM
For me personally this is an extra almost passive income, which I spend several hours a week, sometimes several hours a day. Previously, I was more active and participated in many generosity, then it took me a very long time to do it. Now I'm wearing a signature and I'm still involved in several projects. But I'm sure Bolshisintv has real income and a race for money. People live on this forum and spend too much time on it
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 12:56:18 PM
Crypto is for me, it's a source of livelihood. Crypto is a promising technology that will eventually be implemented in all areas of our lives.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 12:31:29 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
Actually, crypto means everything to me. When i've been introduced to crypto, it really changed my life and my status in real life. thanks to this crypto because it helped me to become a better person physically.
Indeed, such people should feel it since they know crypto can make different way to earn money. Even crypto's self is help by serve us an instant and easy online transaction. Those who are really lucky are people who know crypto earlier, of course they have produced a lot of money until now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
September 02, 2018, 12:11:54 PM
Crypto means earning from part time job which pays you much more than your full time job. Just you have to be sincere with your work and I guarantee you that crypto is never going to let you down.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 12:07:00 PM
Crypto gave me hope to my future. While working 8 Hrs desk job entering this field gave me extra money for my future dreams.I strongly believe about cryptocurrency & blockchain will make my futuew brighter. Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
September 02, 2018, 12:04:57 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
I was just laughing about crypto way back few years ago but right now it would definitely break my heart if I will loose crypto. I consider it as a very important thing in my life right now considering the fact that it is the future of everyone in the world. I know it would bless me more in the future that's why I am working hard on it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 12:01:42 PM
I want to say, crypto is a side job or a side business. And the popular innovations in finance. And also help people to earn money by investing money, for the future crypto become popular for the society. Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
September 02, 2018, 11:54:22 AM
Actually, crypto means everything to me. When i've been introduced to crypto, it really changed my life and my status in real life. thanks to this crypto because it helped me to become a better person physically.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 11:53:07 AM
At the moment for me the cryptocurrency is a way of earnings of money. Both on investment and on the bonus program. In the long term the cryptocurrency is capable to organize revolution in the world, but it will be not soon. Meanwhile it is used generally for speculation.
I'm agree with that mate, Crypto is everything to me, it's like a way of life, an investment opportunity, a door to the future and most importantly, a source of livelihood, and as we know that Cryptocurrency is just being introduced to the market and has faced lots of challenges, which it will definitely overcome with time.When it does and gains the recognition it deserves, the early adopters will have a lot to gain from it, I believe the future if Fintech lies with crypto and thee will e no stopping it once it gains proper ground. Right?
Activity: 185
September 02, 2018, 11:47:24 AM
Cryptocurrency means a lot to all of us. It has very good coins and it is definite they all shall rise for sure. The coins are:
Lamden
Stellar
Ripple
Activity: 175
September 02, 2018, 11:14:01 AM
Well crypto means a lot to me. It is this great medium to increase earnings and profitability. Coins like Paragon, Cardano and Stellat are excellent in performance and it is certain that they shall rise.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 07:05:18 AM
As for me it means more options to get good money with doing practicaly nothing. I mean of course I do my researchings about new projects, but this is much easily than usual work.
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 06:23:42 AM
For me crypto was a digital use for easy way and fast transaction for every thing that has a money involved. It helps a lot for have a better living.
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 06:19:23 AM
crypto is a very interesting thing for me. This is a young market. Many of the ideas and concepts here are really suitable for the speed of social development. Here is the future.
Activity: 88
September 02, 2018, 06:17:57 AM
Encrypted currency is a way for me to make money. I don't care what high technology might appear in the future. I only know that buying and selling coins can make money!
copper member
Activity: 336
September 02, 2018, 06:16:31 AM
Crypto means  a lot,it is the future of everyone whether you believe or not. People discourage always to new technology same with crypto,at the end they adopt that technology. My opinion is this is the currency of the future,it will replace paper currency. Now a days people joining crypto for investment purpose ,they want to earn a lot of money from its trading.Some one who donot have enough money to invest they start doing bounty campaign to earn money,so both option are here.
Activity: 124
September 02, 2018, 05:50:43 AM
Crypto for me is one of the sources of income I second after my work in an agency. in fact, I make crypto as hope me with a large income to be able to improve the quality of life and the economy.
copper member
Activity: 252
September 02, 2018, 05:38:02 AM
Crypto is a step into the future because it Helps people to invest money, and crypto is a Job to fill Empty time, so Supporting Cryptocurrencies is Supporting the Freedom of next generations. 
Pages:
Jump to: