Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 18. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 03:53:33 PM
Crypto is the peaceful revolution, the evolution of money. and Cryptocurrency to me means a new technology that has come to stay in replacing the Fiat currency. It is an evolution of money into digital currencies. For that reason maybe we are here, because we believe this technology will grow rapidly in the future.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 10:52:41 AM
At gift, i have handiest just set foot on this enterprise. Many buddie around me have taken it as a process and found out the liberty of wealth. I most effective wish that i can get small gain within the bounty sport.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 10:49:14 AM
I think that the new era of payments depends on the level of control of the global system of payments. Everything can be subordinated and everyone can be governed.  Wink
Activity: 126
September 06, 2018, 10:16:08 AM
While I'm still waiting to make some profits out of cryptocurrencies, crypto means quite a lot to me. It gets me in my feelings in ways I can not exactly explwin. I feel safe with it, despite the market trends, and I choose not to bother about its current challenges. With crypto, I feel like I have a secured future, and I'm grateful for that.
Activity: 148
September 04, 2018, 06:36:52 AM
Crypto means the future to me .This is the best way to entertain yourself and earn good money.
Activity: 179
September 04, 2018, 04:12:01 AM
I still haven't got any fast profit or earning from crypto butI have seen some guys who has fast profits with trading . however I don't expect a quick money . I'm just looking forward for a future with a good profit
Activity: 117
September 03, 2018, 11:51:12 PM
Crypto absolutely changed my lifestyles, I analyze and examine the information normal, also thanks to the crypto now i've a task - bounty campaigns. I always like speakme about crypto with my buddies. So i'm very grateful to crypto.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
September 03, 2018, 05:08:44 PM
Crypto for me means investment into the future. Believe that blockhain technology will change all spheres of our lives, starting with the financial sector.
Activity: 52
September 03, 2018, 04:25:55 PM
Crypto in my opinion is a new way to get good money and assets for the future. this can help our financial problems and our assets in the future.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
September 03, 2018, 04:06:11 PM
As for me, it is very important because I would like to make it my additional income, It is a great way out for many people who have health problems and can't earn much due to this.
Activity: 378
September 03, 2018, 03:16:29 PM
for me crypto mean future. I am believe that cryptocurrency will be used as currency on internet. With wide spread internet connection around the world, people will need currency that accepted by anyone in this world and easy to convert on fiat.
in any case, crypto currency is not only a means by which you can pay bills or for services. The fact is that the crypto-currency is a part of projects that can be implemented in but also the spheres of human life and respond not only for saving information or transferring it to someone, but also as a stable value in digital format.
   Crypto currency in Ukraine can pay for vegetables. The first market that trades for a crypto currency is Bessarabsky. But sellers who want to sell for virtual money is very small (
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
September 03, 2018, 03:07:46 PM
for me crypto mean future. I am believe that cryptocurrency will be used as currency on internet. With wide spread internet connection around the world, people will need currency that accepted by anyone in this world and easy to convert on fiat.
in any case, crypto currency is not only a means by which you can pay bills or for services. The fact is that the crypto-currency is a part of projects that can be implemented in but also the spheres of human life and respond not only for saving information or transferring it to someone, but also as a stable value in digital format.
Activity: 103
September 03, 2018, 02:54:38 PM
Activity: 154
September 03, 2018, 03:48:21 AM
With this generation, we will more and development. Crypto is able to exchange the future of people and they are able to take benefit of the opportunities that exist inside the crypto. Crypto has plenty of ways to get consequences.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 04:30:43 PM
for me, crypt is hope that in the future we will get rid of financial intermediaries and will be able to implement truly worthwhile projects.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 04:28:20 PM
Well, of course I would like to blockchain technology was in our world , but of course I would like to make money on it
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 02, 2018, 04:27:29 PM
I think cryto is amazing. Blockchain is revolutionary technology and this is new step in the future
Activity: 206
September 02, 2018, 04:26:25 PM
For me the cryptocurrency is an origin of new world currency, at least it seems so to me. It exists already rather long time and I is sure will exist for a long time.
Activity: 238
September 02, 2018, 04:25:09 PM
Cryptocurrency means a lot to me. Today I can't imagine my day without doing a crypto I like to eplorer that great world which is developing each day. I hope that mindset will be with me forever.
Activity: 224
September 02, 2018, 04:19:55 PM
In reality both but I feel more like saying the step into the future. And the support for people's dreams to come true. I really hope that in future we will use this technology in many, many fields.
Pages:
Jump to: