Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 15. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 03:51:33 AM
For me, crypto is one of the good ways to clean up some good money. I'm eager to make money. I participate in several companies and I think that at least from some nebud get generosity.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 03:50:37 AM
The true meaning of cryptocurrency for me is a perfect opportunity to adopt by all people worldwide because it can bring us to a greater life and soon to have a cashless society and to have a transparent transaction even in goverment funds to avoid corruption.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
September 13, 2018, 03:48:44 AM
Crypto for me is a hobby and a job. I like it as a lesson and can also give me income. indeed sometimes I am sad when the
market is experiencing a decline as it is now. this cannot be stopped indeed
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 03:46:56 AM
A revolution to make money for needy person.
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 03:46:46 AM
Crypto is money for me. The fastest way to get rich.
Activity: 39
September 12, 2018, 08:30:05 PM
To me, crypto is a means of getting some cool cash with little effort. I joined the crypto world for the money and also i wanna know about how the blockchain technology works, which is the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
September 12, 2018, 08:28:26 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
Definitely, crypto is a step into a future of something great. A future where decentralization will revolutionize the world and bring betterment to our payment systems in every sector. Crypto will offer low transaction costs, fast transaction speed, owner control of transactions and wallet, good security etc.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 08:23:10 PM
It is a step into the future. I am getting into it now, because i believe it has  a lot of prospects and it will make a great difference in future. Ever since i came into crypto, i have learnt a lot of things. Crypto is one of the best things that have ever happened to me
Activity: 224
September 12, 2018, 07:13:17 PM
If we are serious in exploring the world of crypto, besides being able to get money, it can also be a side job, because crypto is very interesting for many people. And many people have benefited from this crypto.
Activity: 84
September 12, 2018, 07:00:55 PM
 I believe so much in this new technology of digital money, and I am sure that it will succeed a lot in the future. Bitcoin is my favorite crypto, I liked it because it's the most popular crypto.
Activity: 434
September 12, 2018, 03:27:25 PM
For me crypto in the first place is a huge step into the future. I think it is a term of current technology that opens a great and real way to earn the money from online.
crypticurrency world is a world of opportunities and i think that we should not waste them not every single chance
Activity: 434
September 12, 2018, 03:26:31 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
for me cryptocurrency world is a great opportunity to earn momey and try to help myself with buying some trifle things
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 03:25:33 PM
For me crypto in the first place is a huge step into the future. I think it is a term of current technology that opens a great and real way to earn the money from online.
Activity: 70
September 12, 2018, 01:45:49 PM
For me crypto is opportunity to become rich and some kind of freedom, i want to have money in crypto to be able to travel and not to be controlled by government.
copper member
Activity: 378
September 12, 2018, 01:44:59 PM
crypto means alot to me as it provide numerous opportunities to people to learn and earn through it. its blockchain technology have the ability to solve many complex problem in a cost effective way. people with money can invest in it ang can gain alot because this financial market is in the very initial stage. people can do bounty campaign and help the crypto market to reach to maximum number of people
Activity: 167
September 12, 2018, 01:28:47 PM
As indicated by my view, crypto is a land for long haul contributing, land to mine benefits and will turn into the money later on. In crypto additionally somebody who doesn`t have work can profit. Here joblessness can likewise land a position. Crypto for me is exceptionally significant in light of the fact that it has helped many individuals
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
September 12, 2018, 01:26:23 PM
For me it is first and foremost a cool technology, new opportunities, a unique means of payment, and of course an opportunity to earn money. Wishing everyone wealth.
Activity: 79
September 12, 2018, 01:25:36 PM
for me it is a step into the future and investment in the future. we are at an early stage of development, this is a good reason to think and understand that we need to live not only here and now, but also lay the foundation for the future
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
September 12, 2018, 01:23:02 PM
Crypto is something very important for me, it is great part of my life and now I am crypto addicted, I spend more time in crypto rather than sleep and eat.
I can't imagine my life without this wonderful crypto world
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 01:22:09 PM
Hello! For me it is primarily a means for making a profit. But the Blockchain of technologies is, of course, a step into the future. I think that in the future the technology will be in many areas of our life.
Pages:
Jump to: