Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 17. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 04:30:34 PM
The main positive point is that we are already at the bottom and have a good opportunity to buy very cheap Altcoins. I like the AVAILCOM project.
It's a nice opportunity for me to learn a little bit of information on the currency system plus the economy.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 04:30:22 PM
to say wisely first of all crypto means Freedom.We dont need banks anymore,every transaction goes through public  blockchain.This is a genius technology that ,I believe,soon will change the world's financial system.
Activity: 196
September 09, 2018, 04:25:18 PM
First of all, crypto is the technology of the future. It will create a new model of crypto-economy, which will not rely on the human factor where there is fraud and corruption. As one crypto enthusiast said "how much the Internet has done for information, as much cryptography has done for trust"
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 04:19:27 PM
I think for me it is more a step into the future. We have a chance to open the curtains and see what our future will look like in a couple of decades.
Activity: 142
September 09, 2018, 02:01:21 PM
The main positive point is that we are already at the bottom and have a good opportunity to buy very cheap Altcoins. I like the AVAILCOM project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 12:20:27 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
Crypto for me is my extra income cause it give me job while I'm home and give me good profit it is big help for me and to my family. Working in bitcoin is great choice cause I learn so much in the world of crypto currency and I learned to invest and trading it gives me big experience.
Activity: 30
September 09, 2018, 12:06:26 PM
To me, Crypto world is helping individuals to procure cash without cash contribute through joining airdrops, bounty campaign. Soon, crypto will be well known to the world as a result of the general population who have faith in crypto and trust in crypto world.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 11:37:00 AM
both of this reasons make crypto mean to me . sometimes I get quick profits and I have some Holdings for future as well . also I use crypto currencies to transfer my funds
Activity: 210
September 08, 2018, 09:05:15 AM
for me, cryptography is a good additional income,this is my second job, I spent a lot of time here and I hope that in the future I will get even more advantage.

Cryptocurrency means a lot for me in terms of investment because this provides bigger profit than any of the investment available in the local market so we should not afraid on crypto just keep on investing to have a better earnings.
Activity: 191
September 08, 2018, 01:54:28 AM
Crypto is the place to invest for the future. This is the best way to earn money by investing. Currently invest is extra work for me. And if I don't make an investment, of course, I let go a very good opportunity. I know that the future of crypto is very nice.
Activity: 448
September 08, 2018, 01:36:15 AM
Crypto is changing the world with blockchain technology, for me it is an interesting hobby with the opportunity to invest in projects and make a profit for the family economy.Crypto is the future of all of us.
Activity: 52
September 08, 2018, 01:30:30 AM
This really shows us that crypto has an important meaning in our lives. This can help our financial problems and our assets in the future. This is an alternative to conventional trading methods in its own system. people who now believe in crypto currencies and also those who can now handle and understand how to do it, that is very useful for us so that crypto is very meaningful to our lives.
Activity: 728
September 07, 2018, 04:52:41 PM
Cryptography is my hope for a better, richer life. It is something unknown to me that I want to learn and study.
Activity: 10
September 07, 2018, 04:48:21 PM
Crypto means more than just a means of investing and earning money but it's a way of life ..to enter into a space where you can watch things  (projects) take off and grow weather storms (market rise and dips) . It is the future of money and I am happy to be part of that future.
Activity: 70
September 07, 2018, 04:45:13 PM
To me crypto is a way to make it in life, a way to become rich,, ,the main focus is be focus, hold and sell at the right time, invest and trade
Activity: 308
September 07, 2018, 04:44:33 PM
For me, cryptocurrencies today are the main type of work. Some types of earnings go away, some appear, but who seeks - that will always find. This is a growing and still early market. There really are interesting ways of earning money)
Activity: 148
September 07, 2018, 04:42:57 PM
It means future for me. And i hope that all the people who make everything to develop this brunch of economics will be in profit. Good luck,to all!!!

Cryptocurrency is a tool or a vehicle to help me achieve my goals in life. To have a better future financially that will give a comfortable life of my future family. And cryptocurrency is not only for me becuase I can also change peoples life by sharing the great potentials and benefits they gain once they believe cryptocurrency.
Activity: 101
September 07, 2018, 04:39:25 PM
for me crypto is an important asset in profit making and I usually follow the bounty project or airdrop and it's easy enough to follow it in return for tokens. but there are many risks that occur if you follow a project that is scam and altcoin prices are decreasing but that is not a problem if we are confident and be patient waiting for a rise in market prices and invest in a high potential coin for the long term like ethereum which I think is very good.
Activity: 532
September 07, 2018, 04:30:52 PM
A place to be able to quickly get the revenue and also a place to invest for the future. Crypto serves as job opportunity, it also a means of getting fast, easy and quick money.
Activity: 84
September 07, 2018, 04:01:03 PM
To me what crypto mean is that is a way of getting richer, the more you can work hard, the more you can invest, the more you can, trade, your patience, the more you can hold are the qualifications for your getting rich in crypto, it all depends on you
Pages:
Jump to: