Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 14. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 12:05:06 PM
Cryptocurrency means a lot to me personally because cryptocurrency is the thing that can make my dreams come true financially.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 11:59:02 AM
In my life, crypto currently occupies a significant place. I have definite plans for the sake of which I spend 4-5 hours. In a month I plan to earn enough to live with dignity. And crypto helps me in this.
Activity: 33
September 16, 2018, 06:52:07 AM
For me, crypto is my property. Thanks to the crypto market, I have a lot of knowledge to create many new projects. I have a lot of money thanks to this market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 06:37:48 AM
Digital money is the innovation of tomorrow, which currently has a ton of enthusiasm with respect to individuals, it is those individuals who today had confidence in cryptographic forms of money and furthermore the individuals who would now be able to deal with and see how to do it, these individuals will have the capacity to get rich.
Activity: 55
September 16, 2018, 04:45:28 AM
They will take most of the technology in the future. The investment become great and peoples love them. For me it is an opportunity to earn money, which I could not even dream about.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 11:33:54 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

It really means a lot to me. I do not have much time now, but a few months ago, thanks to it I got my own money to do something. So even though it does not work much, it is still very meaningful to me
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
September 15, 2018, 11:19:28 AM
For me, both statements are true. On a cryptocurrency you can earn quickly and well, then you improve your financial position. But it's also the technology of the future, which will soon be with us.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 11:16:38 AM
Cryptocurrency is a digital currency and we can use it also as payment when we convert it to our currency. Most of people earn cryptocurrency just by joining campaigns and airdrops, there are also buyers and traders and also investors.
Activity: 182
September 15, 2018, 11:14:14 AM
The crypto currency has many advantages. Unlike ordinary money that relies on government agencies, the crypto currency is created on a completely different mechanism of existence
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
September 15, 2018, 11:04:09 AM
To me, crypto is a means of getting some cool cash with little effort. I joined the crypto world for the money and also i wanna know about how the blockchain technology works, which is the future.

your comment just sums up all that is wrong with crypto community. There are just too many noobs who think they can get rich without efforts, screaming scam on all projects that don't triple their price in few days
Activity: 62
September 15, 2018, 10:57:09 AM
additional income for past basic work
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
September 15, 2018, 10:55:04 AM
I'm happy to know crypto. for me, crypto is a side job that provides additional income without having to invest. besides, a lot of knowledge and lessons I get here.
Activity: 434
September 15, 2018, 10:42:33 AM
While it is very difficult to answer this question right now. Of course, crypto allows you to earn good money. But at the same time, we see that increasingly the technology of blockchain enters our life. And of course, this technology has a good future.
Activity: 317
September 13, 2018, 06:43:33 PM
Crypto is a great way to earn money. Unfortunately at this very moment it's not so profitable, but still it's a nice opportunity. At first, I thought of it as a replacement of my job, but from now on, it's my extra job)) Hopefully the market will go back to normal and we'll get what we earn.
Activity: 294
September 13, 2018, 12:28:24 PM
It is a field of endless possibilities for me. I can choose where and how to invest, I can choose where and where to sell my coins. SA is the best chance to earn money after work.
Activity: 134
September 13, 2018, 12:18:38 PM
Cryptocurrency means everything to me these days. It's attractive to me, but I can't put it into it. I believe that encryption technology will change our world. I believe that the encryption market is worth investing.  But then I found several actively growing ICO and visibly corrected my business.   Grin
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
September 13, 2018, 12:13:58 PM
For me, crypto is my job and I spend most of my time on it. In the first quarter of 2017, I was into crypto trading and I do trade for nearly 12hours in a day but later I switch to bounty campaign which I spend most of my time on it. I see crypto as a revolution in financial technology and it has provide job for the jobless.
Activity: 287
September 13, 2018, 12:07:01 PM
crypto means secured investment in decentralized technology acquiring  profits in more than the local share market and its the future
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
September 13, 2018, 12:01:50 PM
For me, cryptocurrency is a way for making more money. It means a lot to me because it has helped me a lot in terms of finances. Helping me to attain financial freedom and also helped me acquire knowledge on technology.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 03:53:48 AM
for me cryptocurrency is a learning and also as a job. but here I like it very much because it is not bound by rules. all are free to do what they want. free and also results in accordance with the work they do
Pages:
Jump to: