Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 13. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 03:28:04 PM
I understand crypto currency as a kind of digital money. Based on the technology of cryptography, that is, data encryption. It has no physical appearance, but exists only in electronic form. Its main features are anonymity, decentralization and security.
Activity: 67
September 16, 2018, 03:07:50 PM
Crypto for me is a new look at the future. It is something new and yet incomprehensible. Every day I study, make mistakes and again start all over again. Over crypto future
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 03:07:09 PM
in part, they will help us in the future, elementary to transfer money with less problems of transfers through the Bank
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 03:02:26 PM
For me, crypto really means a lot. It opens an opportunity to people to earn and be financially free as there are many ways to earn in this space.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 16, 2018, 01:38:38 PM
I think Crypto is a financial solution in the future, which may later be used by large companies, even a country, but it still seems to be a long time to materialize, because there are still no solutions or ways to use it effectively and efficiently
Activity: 64
September 16, 2018, 01:13:14 PM
To me I can say crypto means xtra source of incom, along side job though putting effort into it, it can fetch much more than my monthly salary, if much work is done on it. People have really made it here dealing with crypto....
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 16, 2018, 01:10:33 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
Way back when I was just starting here in crypto, I considered it as not that much important since I wasn't able to earn large profits yet but as I experienced earning big time here, I already know that I will give great importance to it my whole life. It changed my financial status in to a way more better one that's why I am giving my deepest gratitude over it.
Activity: 182
September 16, 2018, 12:55:55 PM
We can say that the crypto currency is a digital (virtual) currency. Which is used by the participants of the turnover for the purpose of making payments on the Internet. In this case, the feature of the monetary unit is its protection against forgery. Because it encrypts data that can not be duplicated.
Activity: 154
September 16, 2018, 12:51:36 PM
both. I invest in my future and at the same time get some good money
Activity: 93
September 16, 2018, 12:51:15 PM
What meaning crypto to me is to earn money while staying at home and taking care of my children this is very helpful for me to work at home this is a good future earning for a single dad like me we doing work without sending money into any people unless work and participate in bounty campaign to earn coins and convert to money
Activity: 392
September 16, 2018, 12:47:57 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
In my opinion, cryptocurrency is created to become our future money. Actually, this crypto helps us also earn money if we know what we really doing in this scene. But all in all, crypto currency is our future.
Activity: 182
September 16, 2018, 12:35:27 PM
I am a person with disabilities and for me tryptomer means almost everything and what I can earn in the campaigns in the campaigns bounty is very important to me! This can be said one of my income and if it were not for this work and not cryptocurrency I do not know how I would have survived!! So let's hope that everything will be fine and everything will be fine in the future as this industry develops and more and more people use cryptocurrency!
Activity: 238
September 16, 2018, 12:34:55 PM
Crypto is a calm excitement, promotion of cash. This is the way for individuals to throw some coercive framework without using savagery. This gives protection and protection to people. This allows them to be their own bank and control their own wealth. Crypto means chnce for an excellent future for years to come.
Activity: 168
September 16, 2018, 12:33:47 PM
I view the currency as a kind of digital currency. Creation and control of which are based on cryptographic methods. Elements of cryptography are used to ensure the base of the chain of transaction blocks is unchanged.
Activity: 46
September 16, 2018, 12:33:38 PM
For me crypto is making the world a better place for me and you, where they is no language and cross border barriers in businesses and all transactions are track and delivered without delay, no third party is required on any transaction yet you get all the good's and services as required. A place where you can booked for hostels, vacation tourism or own a home without necessarily going to the country.
Activity: 602
September 16, 2018, 12:24:55 PM

Well for me it's first and foremost, something new and interesting. I always like to show something interesting. Moreover, it is very convenient and helps people.
Activity: 294
September 16, 2018, 12:21:06 PM
for me, the cryptocurrency is a means for additional earnings and a step into the future. because the people involved in cryptocurrencies in the future will make a profit.

I also agree with you, the main is still profitable, who participate in it also hope one can earn a profit from it rather than just know.So please look forward to it in the future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
September 16, 2018, 12:18:54 PM

I take crypto as a separate field where people invest and employ skills to raise standard of their lives. Crypto is future for all and will be commonly used in overall the world,Merchants and Banks will accept crypto which will help to increase more demand of crypto in near future.
Activity: 196
September 16, 2018, 12:17:19 PM
for me, cryptocurrencies are a step into a new economy, into a new system of mutual settlements. This is something new and extremely convenient.
Activity: 406
September 16, 2018, 12:11:49 PM
it is my wish and all investors' hope. even as dwelling a median life, crypto has gave me the hazard to revel in residing the wealthy existence. Crypto gave me extra profit than my everyday day job. thanks to crypto i'm able to subsequently purchase all of the things that I used to dream of earlier than
Pages:
Jump to: