Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 24. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 08:16:45 AM
Encrypted currency means me a job. I learn and analyze the knowledge of cryptocurrency, get the profit I want, and change the quality of my life. Encryption is one of the most important tasks for me.
Activity: 70
August 28, 2018, 08:10:48 AM
If you take away all the noise around cryptocurrencies and reduce it to a simple definition, you find it to be just limited entries in a database no one can change without fulfilling specific conditions. This may seem ordinary, but, believe it or not: this is exactly how you can define a currency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 117
August 28, 2018, 08:04:46 AM
As for me blockchain is revolution technology that provide a big vista
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 08:01:25 AM
for i myself crypto mean a chance to improve myself and my life, from crypto i learn many thing that i can't have outside there,such a market movement and investment that i can't learn since i didn't take a college.
really usefull
Activity: 56
August 28, 2018, 07:43:57 AM
I think crypto is a great help and oppurtunity for every people because crypto can give a good income and cypto have changed the life of some people and I think crypto ia the future money.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 07:10:28 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
Crypto has changed its meaning to my life ever since I started earning large profits from it. Before, I considered it as just a simple milestone on my way on becoming rich but right now, I consider it as a very important part of my life and I can't imagine loosing it anymore. I will always be grateful on what cryoto did to me and will support it as a pay back.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 07:07:41 AM
In my opinion, cryptocurrency is a way to get rich quickly, without any industry or investment like cryptocurrency. It can help me get extra income and help me improve my life. It all comes from the cryptocurrency.

It will be naive to think that the cryptocurrency will make you rich very fast. First., you will have to work with it a lot - maybe for several years. Only after that, you'll see that the profits are growing.
Activity: 176
August 28, 2018, 06:45:42 AM
I think for us krypto is also a future money, because we with investment in crypto will also get money, so we believe the future of crypto is also good that we use every time.
Activity: 171
Merit: 14
August 28, 2018, 06:43:09 AM
I chose cryptocurrency. For me, this is my future. I believe that cryptocurrency can change humanity and make me rich.
Activity: 47
August 28, 2018, 06:41:04 AM
crypto is a kind of currency that is important and very good for us to use as a means of payment through online media, crypto is very important because with crypto we can make transactions quickly and safely.
Activity: 518
August 28, 2018, 06:01:15 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

Crypto for me is a fast buck and a huge step into the future. It changes the lives of many determined people for the better every day.
Activity: 504
August 28, 2018, 04:23:20 AM
Crypto means everything for me. I am passionate about crypto and I believe it will replace fiat relationsheep in future.
I am crypto adopter and believe that crypto will become something more than now

For me, the cryptocurrency is not only the digital money which is fast and safe to be used. It is also not another way to earn real money. The crypto changes your rhythm of life and the way of thinking.
Activity: 98
August 27, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

crypto means a place to spend money. hahaha ... I've invested in ico so much and it turns out that everything is a scam. on no, this is very sad. I don't get anything here. but I did not despair, and now I try to join the bounty, hopefully this time I succeeded.
Activity: 308
August 27, 2018, 03:28:18 PM
Crypto mean alot for me , for me crypto is a side job or a side business , i do have a main job and Trade as well . Crypto have a Huge potential for our future , no one can stop evolution .I believe crypto can also be improved and become a big innovation for our future .
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 10:22:56 AM
the meaning of crypto for me is. very good digital business field. which is suitable and suitable with the times of development that are sophisticated and modern. so that we can have a great opportunity to become millionaires
Activity: 229
August 27, 2018, 10:20:28 AM
Yes, crypto is slowly changing minds, consciousness and giving me motivation in life and work. The utility of crypto is very meaningful and modern. Therefore, I think crypto will be the future of the economy in the future. It will benefit many citizens and the country.
Activity: 196
August 27, 2018, 10:16:13 AM
Crypto is a way of concealing a situation by means of encryption. This market is called crypto because encryption processes are done in a virtual environment. All currencies have a specific algorithm. These algorithms are on the market by crypto method.
Activity: 406
August 27, 2018, 08:49:15 AM
For me crypto means giving an opportunity to everyone who in need. For my family I give them everything they want in life. To change our everyday lives. A way of success.
Activity: 294
August 27, 2018, 08:35:33 AM
I think that crypto means much to me and I am sure that for many traders, this is the best way to earn money, to my mind, this is the best to earn a living today

For me crypto is a big opportunity for me in helping my family without being tied up in a big company that pays a very little salary. Crypto uphold my way of living without being force to work 8 hours a day. It is my ticket to achieve success and accomplish my goals in life. As long as you do crypto in the right way and in the right timing you will earn a lot from it.
Activity: 266
August 27, 2018, 07:47:49 AM
I think that crypto means much to every trader today because this is the source of money. To my mind, it is better to trade coins that to trade something else because this is a good way to earn good money
Pages:
Jump to: