Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 23. (Read 9702 times)

copper member
Activity: 1568
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 05:01:37 AM
Crypto mena for me that's a very good question, Crypto is very important for me. I do it like a job and crypto has given me much benefit and its a future for me. Its a very good job than other jobs.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
Disrupt the banking system!
August 29, 2018, 04:28:21 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
I think crypto is more than only making quick trades.

I am really interested in the technology and sure that we are able to disrupt the financial system together. Crypto is bringing power back to the people.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 03:09:55 AM
in the short term are certainly crypto is the place to find results quickly. But if the long term then this is the potential for the considerable asset in investing. Crypto is a new revolution for the world economy. This will make it in the transaction be safer and easier. It's the reason that makes crypto will continue to increase and so the incredible assets for the future.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 03:05:49 AM
For me it is a chance to create a new financial system in which people can really rely on transparency and can immediately crack corruption, but if today we can still convince our authorities of this, but do you know why we still do not get it
Mostly people who know about crypto world is thinking like that. Because they know this is new kind of money and way for transaction which the security is fully handed over to the user. To crack corruption maybe very difficult thing, because in general crypto can make users anonymously.
Activity: 84
August 29, 2018, 02:49:57 AM
Crypto is my main source of income today . So same Crypto can change life in the future on better, I on this hope .
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
August 28, 2018, 07:51:17 PM
It means for me to come. And I see it as the salvation of my future. I am investing real life to earn big bucks and do big jobs. I will not just stay here. Thanks to my developer my crypto friends.
Activity: 82
August 28, 2018, 07:47:58 PM
For me it is a chance to create a new financial system in which people can really rely on transparency and can immediately crack corruption, but if today we can still convince our authorities of this, but do you know why we still do not get it
Activity: 84
August 28, 2018, 11:52:39 AM
For me crypto is making the world a better place for me and you, where they is no language and cross border barriers in businesses and all transactions are track and delivered without delay, no third party is required on any transaction yet you get all the good's and services as required. A place where you can booked for hostels, vacation tourism or own a home without necessarily going to the country.
Activity: 49
August 28, 2018, 11:51:10 AM
Day me cryptocurrency means a chance to become an independent person and not work for someone !
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
August 28, 2018, 11:48:19 AM
First of all, for me crypto is a technology, or rather a technological base for many other technologies. These are the things that have changed our world for many centuries. Our future depends on technology.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 11:37:51 AM
Digital money exchanges are mysterious, untraceable and have made a specialty for unlawful exchanges, similar to tranquilize trafficking. Since the money has no focal storehouse, law requirement and installment processors have no purview over bitcoin accounts.Crypto intends to me is helping for the great future. Broadly open for every one of the clients and offer a decent points of interest to the clients. As a client we can have crypto for an exchanges, for example, paying bills web based, acquiring merchandise and others.
Activity: 72
August 28, 2018, 11:31:10 AM
Crypto is an area where I can invest my money. And improve your finances . I hope over time Crypto will only grow .
Activity: 36
August 28, 2018, 10:46:58 AM

To me, this means, first and foremost, the emergence of new and exciting technologies of the future. These technologies are now being implemented in every segment and field of our lives and it is amazing.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
August 28, 2018, 10:35:11 AM
for me it's a nice ay to earn extra money. Several months ago I was hoping to earn some money to start my own business, and it seemed real for me.. But now.. with all dump situation, I really hope that ETF will get accepted and improve the etc price. Cause it's tough to wait for such a long period. Today the market is green, hopefully, it's going to get better.
Activity: 364
August 28, 2018, 08:53:49 AM
Many people refer to cryptocurrencies as a topic for quick earnings, but this is not correct. It's a technology that's already changed the world, but it's just the beginning. The biggest changes we have yet to see.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
August 28, 2018, 08:32:54 AM
As for me Cryptocurrency is a new way to earn. The last half year of the cryptocurrency has become for me an additional earnings. really want to believe in future growth. It seems to me that this is really something new and interesting.
Activity: 309
August 28, 2018, 08:32:43 AM
I see cryptocurrencies as a new technology that will change the world. But if you can still make good money, why not?Smiley))
Activity: 140
August 28, 2018, 08:31:38 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

For me crypto means a lot to me it helps support my financial shortage sometimes. I hope that this will continue, although there's still a lot of issues need to be solve too. I think this is a good sign of progress for our future in terms of cashless transactions. If crypto will regulated with government it will be more effective.
fsn
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 08:29:23 AM
Cryptocurrency is a new sphere that opened the possibility for a very large number of people to earn money with their mind. I know a lot of people who became very rich, because they supposed to invest in crypto currency 5 years ago!
Activity: 448
August 28, 2018, 08:24:32 AM
For my crypto in common sence it is new innovative industry which changes our world and I want to be a part of it, from personal side cropto for me is an additional source of income and additional money. some times my earned amount bigger than my salary from office job. At these moment  I always decided to lay off office)))
Pages:
Jump to: