Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 25. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 07:46:30 AM
Crypto is a future payment method. However I thing that crypto market need alt coins with rock stable rate independent from BTC. I follow one perspective project called Nebula Network and it's something like that.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
August 27, 2018, 07:45:52 AM
Crypto is somekind of high tech, with possibility to bright future.

I really hope, that blockchain technology will change our life to better one.

Also crypto give me hope to become rich someday. So I hodl and wait Smiley
Activity: 134
August 27, 2018, 07:42:57 AM
Encryption is a new technology for me. For most people, encryption is a shortcut to becoming rich. But for me encryption is a technology that can change our lives, it's a technological revolution.
Activity: 44
August 27, 2018, 07:19:19 AM
Well to me, crypto means a platform where I can make a few more bucks aside my circular work. also I see crypto and block chain technology as the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 07:12:00 AM
As for me, this is the best way to earn a living on the price fluctuations and sure entertain myself as I am interested in everything that can bring not only profit but also be able to entertain
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
August 27, 2018, 07:09:45 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

I used to think that crypto, to be more certain - participating in ICO and bounty campaigns, can be a full-time job. And maybe it could have been true if I started doing all this several years ago. But I started a year and a half, and at the beginning crypto as a full time job seemed real to me, but now, with all this flat and dump situation it can barely be a part-time job. Although I really hope that market will improve.
Activity: 266
August 27, 2018, 07:01:34 AM
At first, I perceived cryptocurrencies as a way of enrichment. Now, when I go deeper into the world of cryptocurrencies and blockchain. I understand the value of this technology and how much blockchain will change the world in the future.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 06:57:44 AM
crypto is a step forward for me, a huge step into the future, it is a fast income ,it is my investment, it is growing income.in addition,I like to study the crypto world, personally for me crypto is the future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 06:43:12 AM
decentralise financial institution power. give people more power and control over their own money.

also gateway to cashless future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
August 27, 2018, 06:29:30 AM
Cryptocurrency for me is a new kind of technology that took internet and the financial world like a storm. It's new kind of currency that could change the way we transact money in the future and many people can benefitted by its ability to go up and provide profits by just holding it.
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
August 27, 2018, 06:03:02 AM
The crypto world is a whole complex of possibilities. Probably, this is a chance to earn money. It is also interesting to observe how new technologies develop and to keep abreast of news from the digital world.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 06:02:17 AM
I do not know, maybe someone will condemn me, but still I came to crypto-currencies for only one reason. Namely, the desire to make money here. In fact, I have heard about cryptocurrencies for a long time, but for some reason there were few people in my environment with whom it would be possible to get acquainted with this topic in more detail, learn something or at least understand how it can be used for yourself. Now, when people talk about cryptocurrencies on almost every corner, it has become easier and clearer how and what to do to achieve success. That's what I'm actively doing now. Let's see what happens. I certainly hope that everything will be fine and I will definitely achieve my goals!!!
Activity: 15
August 27, 2018, 05:47:51 AM
The cryptocurrency pinned all the returns, all my funds invested in cryptocurrencies, and patiently waited for the market to rise. It is all of mine.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
August 27, 2018, 05:28:36 AM
Crypto can mean many things. This can be a beneficial thing for large and rapid income because of its increase quite fast and large. but it also can be used for future investment assets also because of the many conditions that support the crypto to progressively rise and would certainly be able to give a high price in the next few years.
For me, crypto also has a lot of meaning. of course the main line is about finance. well, this really helped me in financial terms. but, the more I explore this, the more I am interested in learning it.
Activity: 81
August 27, 2018, 05:17:57 AM
Of course, for me cryptocurrency is a way to increase my finances.
Activity: 71
August 27, 2018, 05:17:52 AM
Crypto is a modern type of money inside the internet. Modern money you can buy, sell, exchange crypto. You can buy all you wany without going out of your house.
Activity: 87
August 27, 2018, 05:07:30 AM
I really want to get more money through cryptocurrencies, but most people can't get the reward they want. For me, I can get extra income. I am satisfied.
Activity: 81
August 27, 2018, 05:02:32 AM
I think Crypto can be useful for a lot of people. I believe that cryptocurrencies will be used in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 27, 2018, 04:55:44 AM
Crypto can mean many things. This can be a beneficial thing for large and rapid income because of its increase quite fast and large. but it also can be used for future investment assets also because of the many conditions that support the crypto to progressively rise and would certainly be able to give a high price in the next few years.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
August 27, 2018, 04:29:10 AM
For me, the crypto market is more than just an opportunity to earn. I like to learn new technologies and be aware of important news. I am glad that I am at the very beginning of the birth of a new industry.
Pages:
Jump to: