Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 26. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 04:08:24 AM
TalentSnap is all about blockchain and future automate hiring in a very safe way that is beneficial to everyone involved. This platform for sure will make a revolution in recruiting sphere! Cool
Activity: 86
August 27, 2018, 01:54:57 AM
Encryption is positive for me, I like cryptocurrencies, it can make me rich, I like cryptocurrencies, and blockchain technology is constantly evolving. This is the future. It can change the world to change our lives.
Activity: 170
August 27, 2018, 01:52:54 AM
Crypto for me is an open door where I could procure token and coins without investing a colossal measure of cash. It allows me to contribute and gain while at home dealing with my youngsters and do all the errands.Crypto implies much to me by and by as a wellspring of salary and furthermore as a method for increasing the value of my incentive before now. Since my dish into the universe of cryptos I have not yet recuperate from what I have made a year ago, which I have not gotten such colossal sum previously.
Activity: 102
August 27, 2018, 01:48:17 AM
Encryption means a new technology for me. This technology can bring people a bright future. Secondly, encryption is also a simple way to earn money, which will make people's life become Better,
Activity: 392
Merit: 5
August 27, 2018, 01:47:22 AM
A lottery ticket to the good life maybe..

I think many people think so. Some people see freedom here, others see technology, some make money from it, for me it's just an interesting hobby.
Activity: 80
August 27, 2018, 01:38:55 AM
In my opinion, cryptocurrency is a way to get rich quickly, without any industry or investment like cryptocurrency. It can help me get extra income and help me improve my life. It all comes from the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
August 27, 2018, 01:32:23 AM
For me, buying cryptocurrencies is an opportunity to invest without restrictions. With the help of crypto, each of us can choose coins or ICO for investment and get a quick profit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 11:15:40 PM
Crypto is a quick,easy and most popular income source for all those who want part time job or earning, Hope in near  future it will full time job or trading.
Activity: 31
August 26, 2018, 10:42:27 PM
Cryptocurrency for me poses N opportunity to gain financial freedom fee of the influence of the government especially since everything is anonymous on the Blockchain the only problem I have is with projects that ask for personal data.
Activity: 78
August 26, 2018, 09:52:27 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

for me crypto helped me get extra money. because I'm not a person who only works in crypto, but I also have another business, so by joining crypto, I can increase my income.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
August 26, 2018, 08:40:46 PM
Cryptocurrency is the form of making payments through p2p without any third party interference on an enhanced mode of operation as compared to the old-fashioned way of making payments using the fiat. Cryptocurrency is the future irrespective of how we embrace it today.
copper member
Activity: 266
August 26, 2018, 08:37:34 PM
Crypto currencys means a lot to me.
Perhaps a better future and financial security.
But also freedom of banks for my money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
August 26, 2018, 07:49:56 PM

For me Crypto means earning opportunity through mining, investing and doing some bounty tasks.   I am also grateful that I could be part of
this tech. revolution which will  change every aspect of our economy.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
August 26, 2018, 03:48:42 PM
I think that crypto means much to me and I am sure that for many traders, this is the best way to earn money, to my mind, this is the best to earn a living today
Cryptocurrency really good way to earn money without leaving the house. It welcome the best earnings from the section at home. But it is not such idle time as can seem at first sight. A lot of trepeniye and nerves in this work is required.
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
August 26, 2018, 03:46:27 PM
For me it is a step into the future.And I am very pleased that I am involved in building the future.Crypto now attracts many professionals and investors and simply those who love technology.
Activity: 266
August 26, 2018, 03:41:06 PM
Of course - both. New technologies that can significantly improve our lives - this is definitely a step into the future. But why not make money on it? Smiley This is a unique opportunity, I believe. It's stupid to miss this))
Activity: 168
August 26, 2018, 03:36:52 PM
crypto-currency has an important role, which many investors knowingly still do not speak enough.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
August 26, 2018, 03:34:06 PM
Cryptocurrency is our future world economy, I believe that it will be for everyone very soon and will replace usualy money, but  it will be subordinated to state laws and controlled by special state structures.
Activity: 224
diceroll.xyz
August 26, 2018, 03:30:41 PM
Crypto world become for me one type of full time job. It's mean for me more as my all needs come from hear. And of-course part of emerging block-chain technology since need more innovation also.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 03:27:10 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
Cryptocurrency involvement was so much more for me in times before the market begins to die. I was almost full time involved in it. But now, this time had been decreased a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: