Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 22. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 12:28:17 PM
First of all, I consider the crypto currency as a source of good profit, as a tool for investing. I see in the crypto currency a long-term perspective, which will make me a millionaire.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
August 31, 2018, 12:25:46 PM
Crypto completely changed my life, I learn and read the news everyday, also thanks to the crypto now I have a job - bounty campaigns.
I always like talking about crypto with my friends.  So I am very thankful to crypto.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 12:23:17 PM
crypto is the introduction of the block chain for me. in fact I call block chain v1.0 for crypto money. where everything starts crypto currencies.
copper member
Activity: 94
August 31, 2018, 12:08:47 PM
Crypto means an opportunity to us. We're currently using Blockchain to power our Cybersecurity programme/solutions. So who knows what opportunity crypto holds. Read more: https://medium.com/@Uncloak.io/uncloak-io-a-perfect-combination-of-blockchain-and-cybersecurity-a793bb431278
Activity: 378
August 31, 2018, 11:21:04 AM
This is the future that has already come. But the biggest changes we have yet to see. Cryptocurrencies will change every sphere of our life.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
August 30, 2018, 03:28:42 PM
For me, crypto currency is a bright future. I believe that the block chain of technology will be actively used in the daily lives of people and improve it.
Activity: 44
August 30, 2018, 03:26:47 PM
With this technology, we can more and progress. Crypto is able to change the future of humans and they can take advantage of the opportunities that exist in the crypto. Crypto has lots of ways to get results.!!!
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Helper
August 30, 2018, 01:04:30 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
Crypto currency is blockchain technology based product and Scientists declared that blockchain technology is the best invention since the internet exist. Crypto is the future and lots of money for early birds.

Activity: 200
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 12:44:44 PM
For me its way to me is an occupation on the grounds that right now I could procure huge cash by contributing a few tokens and furthermore by joining abundance crusade which is signature and social yet in signature you can win huge ,so be generous in the event that you need to join any campaign.I recollect when my freinds disclosed to me what is crypto and after that I examine it and be dynamic in this site,so now I as of now have pay in montly which is truly help me in my regular day to day existence.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
August 30, 2018, 12:23:14 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

crypto means losing money and getting money. and crypto means reading and learning a lot. and crypto also means investing a lot of time and neglecting other hobbies. but first and foremost crypto means I don't want to work anymore in five years because i have earned enough money with crypto
Activity: 62
August 30, 2018, 12:13:27 PM
Cryptocurrencies are a very good way to increase your finances . This will make our world a much better place, the latest breakthrough technology that can be accessed by everyone in the world.
Activity: 224
August 30, 2018, 10:43:36 AM
For me crypto can earn money quickly by way of investing in one good altcoin and so I can meet my needs and I follow the air droplets to get a quick profit and choose a good crypto for the future in order to benefit
Activity: 532
August 30, 2018, 10:42:17 AM
I use this market only to increase cash on hand. I do not have a romantic sense for me, unfortunately.
Activity: 728
August 30, 2018, 10:41:29 AM
For me, cryptocurrencies are the future today. I’m sure that over time they will be as usual, as now electronic payment cards such as Visa and Mastercard.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
August 29, 2018, 06:09:30 AM
Both are, for me, the cryptocurrency is both a fast buck and a step into the future. Because I can make a lucrative profit in a short time through trading. On the other hand, i can also become a long-term holder. If the coin i hold skyrockets in the future, then my life will be different.
For me cryptocurrencies are the great opportunity to join the great world of blockchain, decentralization and freedom, without banks and very rich people like Baffet
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
August 29, 2018, 06:07:30 AM
Both are, for me, the cryptocurrency is both a fast buck and a step into the future. Because I can make a lucrative profit in a short time through trading. On the other hand, i can also become a long-term holder. If the coin i hold skyrockets in the future, then my life will be different.
For me cryptocurrencies are the great opportunity to join the great world of blockchain, decentralization and freedom, without banks and very rich people like Baffet
Activity: 265
August 29, 2018, 05:56:57 AM
Activity: 116
August 29, 2018, 05:40:55 AM
Cryptography means my future and our future.  Thanks to cryptography, I increased my capital
Activity: 308
August 29, 2018, 05:37:53 AM
For me crypto is an investment that you will help you to earn big profit and it can change your life with your financial problem. It is also the one that will allow you to earn with knowing your identity all ages can earn from crypto even you are just a kid. You just need to understand the crypto so you can work with it.
Activity: 107
August 29, 2018, 05:34:47 AM
Cryptocurrency is an opportunity to increase your finances . New technologies that make the world a better place .
Pages:
Jump to: