Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 57. (Read 9703 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 07:12:07 AM
Crypto is currency that is convenient to use and trade.  helps people have more freedom and no need to bring cash or assets around.  Crypto is the Future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
July 17, 2018, 07:10:03 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

Crypto means "money" , "source of income", " one of the best thing that ever happened in me" to me. Ever since I earned in crypto, my life changes little by little. I am now not super dependent to my parents unlike before and sometimes I am the one who gave them money. Crypto is a very good influence and a very good start in earning money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 07:06:15 AM
Crypto is very important for me because I can get money on that by working for a bounty. I can have my own money to buy what I want. Everyone can receive that, they need to work hard on it. Earning more will help you in the future with your financial problem.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 07:00:45 AM
In my view, Crypto is a land for long-term investment to mine profits and will be the currency of the future, in the crypto of someone who has no permanent job and unemployment here they can benefit and work.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 06:48:39 AM
At the moment cryptocurrency for me the main earnings. I am bountyhunter. I am not engaged in trading yet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 06:45:52 AM
Crypto currency is a great way to invest and an excellent reserve in order to start collecting your savings exactly in the crypto currency. Because the crypto-currencies are not taxed today, they are completely independent.

It is true that crytocurrencies are independent in all aspects because these are freely to everybody who wants to earn by investing effectively and efficiently. For me it is the means of making peoples lives financially stable if it succeesfully manipulated with all of our enough knowledge and abilities.
Activity: 364
July 17, 2018, 06:45:32 AM
crypto I think is the digital currency that the movement or value of the price is very fluctuating and significant and in addition I also see to benefit us very easily and do not require big capital if we already know it clearly.
Activity: 392
July 17, 2018, 06:42:49 AM
it's like a whole to me. I make money on cryptocurrency, I develop in step with the times, thereby ensuring a step into the future. it seems to me that cryptocurrency is the future and it opens up many opportunities
Activity: 226
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 17, 2018, 06:35:44 AM
I believe that this is a good technology for our future which still allows us now to get a good profit
Activity: 112
July 17, 2018, 06:35:04 AM
Crypto is my future .It guide me to invest money.It is not a short cut way to earn lots of money.It is a beneficial project which helps me to fulfill my all wishes.
Activity: 75
July 17, 2018, 06:29:44 AM
For me, crypto is the future and a means of making cool extra cash.
Activity: 490
July 17, 2018, 06:24:16 AM
Crypto currency is a great way to invest and an excellent reserve in order to start collecting your savings exactly in the crypto currency. Because the crypto-currencies are not taxed today, they are completely independent.
Activity: 301
Next Generation Antivirus
July 17, 2018, 06:21:11 AM
For me, cryptocurrency means stepping into the future.  This step is not only for me but for the whole world.  Since the Crypto-currency provides very great opportunities for development in all sectors.  Well, of course, the Crypto-currency gives an opportunity to earn all those who started to study it in time.
Activity: 644
July 17, 2018, 06:13:40 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

Crypto mean to me is a steppong stone for the future and its giving opportunity in all ages to earn money. Even though you are a teenager who wants to support your tuition fee or just for your allowance, maybe you are a typical housewife but still wants to earn money even if you are home, an employed but wants a part time job and a PWD( person with disability) whoever type of persons are you. Your welcome to work in cryptoworld so this is why I like crypto, because of ots opportunities.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 17, 2018, 06:02:49 AM
Well i do this for my daily living and this is my primary source of income, so i really treat this as my onw livelihood. So I see to it that i am learning new thing from time to time so i don't be left behind. Because this is my income source i treat this as a serious matter like my previous everyday job. It seems so fun that I am now more than a year doing this full time.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 06:02:12 AM
That means the future for me. Crypto means new technology and if implemented correctly then it will be a new future. But today most people think that cryptos means a shortcut to becoming a rich man. to be honest I used to be very misful and have no job but since I joined the crypto my life got better.
Activity: 156
July 17, 2018, 05:52:02 AM
Crypto is the peaceful revolution, the evolution of money. It is a way for people to opt out of certain coercive systems without having to use violence. It gives privacy and security back to people. It allows them to be their own bank and control their own wealth. Crypto means a chnce for a better future for generations to come. It means the possibility of a less coercive society in the future.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
July 17, 2018, 05:48:52 AM

Crypto has a future gold to everybody awhich people become an efficient to change there life from a poorest stage converted into wealtier life.
Activity: 43
July 17, 2018, 05:46:14 AM
The development of the digital money advertise influenced me to see the chance to profit. Due to the unpredictability of this market, we can gain a considerable measure of riches from it. Just on the off chance that you have enough tolerance and put resources into it, at that point I trust that you can unquestionably profit by it.
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
July 17, 2018, 05:44:45 AM
in my opinion they represent a bit of both things, a way to make money but also a step towards the future a way to permanently eliminate the control of banks on our finances and an alternative to cash
Pages:
Jump to: