Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 58. (Read 9703 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 05:28:08 AM
I think with the existence of crypto can provide an opportunity for anyone in reaching a profit at any time and no difficulty to achieve success so with the capital of patience in investing all that can be realized easily.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 17, 2018, 05:15:57 AM
well,crypto means currency,crypto means money,holding a potential coin and when they crypto market rises and you are holding,eventually you will make a great return on investment.
there are a lot of good sides of running business in the cryptocurrency world and there are some bad, but good ovwperwhelms bad
Activity: 252
W12 – Blockchain protocol
July 17, 2018, 05:15:10 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
cryptocurrency for me is a good way to earn money and to saty green i mean to have money whenever i need them
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 05:14:16 AM
well,crypto means currency,crypto means money,holding a potential coin and when they crypto market rises and you are holding,eventually you will make a great return on investment.
Activity: 154
July 17, 2018, 05:12:08 AM
For me cryptos mean that I have a better chance of having all the power to my money and my assets. Having a crypto is like having a better opportunity of a better and successful life the help provide by crypto in my life is really unforgettable.
Activity: 196
July 17, 2018, 05:00:08 AM
crypto currency is a great opportunity to succeed in money. I think that this is only the beginning of the way, and those projects that are just appearing will be able to take their place in cryptoworld. I hope we will succeed
Activity: 215
July 17, 2018, 04:54:05 AM
Krypto for us is also a great way that we use every day, with us to gain many benefits, by way of investing in crypto and with us trading so that we will also generate many good profits in the future.
Activity: 27
July 17, 2018, 04:52:20 AM
crypto is a digital currency whose conducted a medium exchange, and it's design for financial transaction for transfering your assets safely .
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 04:50:20 AM
Cryptocurrencies are both a technology and a financial instrument.It all depends what interests you.Of course, cryptocurrency will be more needed as a technology for the world.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 04:48:47 AM
As I recall, the growth in the crypto currency market always happens with sharp jerks and subsequent rollback. Therefore, even now, growth can begin at any minute and you only need to have time to buy a crypto currency.
Activity: 238
July 17, 2018, 04:40:15 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

Crypto presents a new culture to the future, the presence of crypto can change the world with blockchain technology that provides knowledge about how it works and what the real meaning of security. All that crypto offers will help many people in investing, helping everyone earn a profit, and certainly comfort in investing.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
KONIOS.com
July 17, 2018, 04:27:53 AM
Encryption is a platform for me to earn a lot of wealth. I spent a lot of time and experience analyzing the market, and I saw a channel in this market that can make a lot of wealth, so I joined the industry and Invested in it.
Activity: 151
July 17, 2018, 04:25:39 AM
For me, this opportunity to change my life, first of all to provide financially myself, as well as technology, which in its essence can change many areas of our life for the better. The only question is whether we will allow this, since the world elite has not built up its network for decades to give it a break in one day. So we will watch, watch
Activity: 130
July 17, 2018, 04:23:57 AM
Blockchain is step to the future. But cryptocurrencies are speculative and in resalt will leave a lot of people without money as hype topics done many times Tongue
Activity: 420
July 17, 2018, 04:10:20 AM
first i think what it is something encrypted, when i learn more i understand what transactions encrypted and cant be changed.
This is main thing of cryptocurrencies
Activity: 149
July 17, 2018, 04:09:52 AM
I dont care how people feel or think about crypto but for me, Crypto is my life, my tool... where I can use it to earn for my life.
That is all

Support. Cryptocurrency really looks like something new, more meeting the requirements of the people, not the oligarchs and the government. This is an opportunity to be equal to the world.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
July 17, 2018, 04:07:14 AM
I dont care how people feel or think about crypto but for me, Crypto is my life, my tool... where I can use it to earn for my life.
That is all
Activity: 126
July 17, 2018, 04:00:13 AM
cryptocurrency is a decentralized digital currency and managed by peer-to-peer technology networks. cryptocurrency is equivalent to my future. I believe that my future is definite from as long as crypto exists. when I come to crypto, I treat it just as an opportunity to earn money. Many investors have seen the potential of this crypto.
Personally, I hope that in the future, the cryptocurrency will become a truly significant thing in moderation and I will be able to apply all the accumulated knowledge that I have earned during my participation in the ICO and stay on the forum.
Activity: 530
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
July 17, 2018, 03:57:14 AM
cryptocurrency is a decentralized digital currency and managed by peer-to-peer technology networks. cryptocurrency is equivalent to my future. I believe that my future is definite from as long as crypto exists. when I come to crypto, I treat it just as an opportunity to earn money. Many investors have seen the potential of this crypto.
Activity: 238
July 17, 2018, 03:54:47 AM
Crypto implies alot, It support and help me monetarily. Crypto resembles gold you need to hold and deal with your private keys. A development that can't be ceased and before long will be adjusted all around.
Agreed. Cryptocurrency really is to some extent like gold. And the speed of capitalization and value growth even exceeds it. Therefore, of course it is better to have a cryptocurrency instead of gold.
Pages:
Jump to: