Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 60. (Read 9703 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 01:05:25 PM
Crypto is a digital currency, and Crypto is the future of all the money that takes over other businesses using Blockchain technology. Crypto will change what we have now ..
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 12:56:52 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

Crypto makes the world go mad and very obsessed. Many people who leave their jobs just for a total run on crypto, I think it's good, but the reality is not entirely so. There are still many problems caused by crypto, in addition to the loss there are still hacking issues that have not found the best solution.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
July 16, 2018, 12:54:36 PM
For me, crypto is an opportunity to earn money. At this stage of development, I doubt that cryptocurrencies that enter the market will exist for 2-3 years. I mean, 98% trash coins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
July 16, 2018, 12:42:21 PM
for me, a crypto is a progressive form of the fiat era and I'm sure one-day crypto will be used widely. then crypto is also the helper of my life, even the helper of many people, in terms of material. much I can get in the world of crypto and I can not get in the outside world. I love crypto
Activity: 224
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
July 16, 2018, 12:09:05 PM
For me, cryptocurrency is a way to earn dollars. I think most people think the same way I do. And as soon as the cryptocurrency ceases to give us profit, we lose interest in it.
I personally will never lose interest in cryptocurrency. This is an opportunity to hide your funds from everyone, as well as to conduct untraceable transactions.
Activity: 1022
July 16, 2018, 12:05:53 PM
the decision has with the different unit of selection as initials on reference as examining use of request with tasks of evaluation to shows as shifts on progress to work with decision as referring option to run with the manage of plan with the business of crypto trading.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 11:54:34 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

To me, the presence of crypto signifies a new payment mode that will turn traditional payment mode into digital / virtual payments. I am absolutely convinced that the crypto currency will replace the cash in the future, though not knowing when it will happen, but someday it will happen.
Activity: 294
July 16, 2018, 09:04:23 AM
For me, cryptocurrency is a way to earn dollars. I think most people think the same way I do. And as soon as the cryptocurrency ceases to give us profit, we lose interest in it.
Activity: 33
July 16, 2018, 08:57:15 AM
For me crypto now resembles we spare the cash in bank and perhaps like some venture in light of the fact that for the present and for the future crypto is, for example, new innovation and if each help this current it's certainly feasible crypto will lead the economyc advertise later on. What's more, I will spare each best crypto until further notice for the venture.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 16, 2018, 07:09:07 AM
I believe that cryptocurrency is a technology and a step into the future. I think that in the future cryptocurrencies will be in great demand, so it is worth investing in them now.

I agree with you because it is future of our money. But every year it get more popular in the world, so investing now will be a good idea to get profit in the future.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 16, 2018, 12:22:39 AM
The crypto-currency market is a great way to increase your capital even for beginners. It is enough to buy a coin and wait for 2-3 years.
Activity: 434
July 16, 2018, 12:21:06 AM
Crypto is a technology for the future. a revolution for new payment systems and of course the future is good also for investment. Thus many who collect their deposits as Crypto in the long run because of the potential. the longer the crypto certainly will be able to change the world with what he have and naturally it will make the better.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
July 16, 2018, 12:19:21 AM
It means a lot to me. Although I'm not a technology lover, I feel great when I'm in the Crypto market. My salary has been raised many times when I am involved in this market.
Bounty campaigns have helped me earn a lot of money from ICO projects. Currently I have enough money to pay my living expenses and buy a house.
Activity: 121
July 16, 2018, 12:17:30 AM
Encryption is an important economic source for me, and I am now full-time encryption by encrypting it to change my life. It means a lot to me.
For its technology, I feel that it is good for me or for others.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 12:17:17 AM
What does crypto mean to me? Well for one the only thing I can think of when it comes to bitcoin and cryptocurrency would be the possible financial freedom it can provide me in the future if everything will be good for my investments and bounties. That is it, the only avenue aside from work and other investments that could help many people like me become rich. But of course the blockchain technology is not just about cryptocurrencies but also a possible technological tool that can help mankind greatly.
Activity: 336
July 16, 2018, 12:05:10 AM

Crypto is a currency to me which is growing..Its a digital currency..And it is unstable and have an unstable price too...So we can trade it also....Also it can have a very high value or very low value after years...So we can keep it for long term investment also.
Activity: 476
July 15, 2018, 11:23:35 PM
To me, the crypto is a technology that has become a means of improving the quality of life and bringing many changes that are much better for the crypto community in the world. The creation of this crypto becomes a first step that can change the future of the world becomes brighter with the lifting of the degree of life both in terms of economy and in terms of Science and Technology.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
July 15, 2018, 11:02:43 PM
At first I mainly use cryptos to send money abroad particularly bitcoin, its the answer for a people like me to instantly send money without the need of intermediary. Making money by investing is another benefits we can get and nowadays it became popular as money making cryptos and set aside the purpose why it was created
Activity: 238
July 15, 2018, 10:51:25 PM
I mean this is future type of payment to the worldwide fast and easy. Which is giving growth too.
Activity: 162
July 15, 2018, 10:48:27 PM
I mean the crypto as fields for investment. Crypto is a digital currency. which has now been used an awful lot of da dollars traded. Crypto also investment tools are easy and fast also bring great benefits.
Pages:
Jump to: