Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 8. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 03:29:02 AM
For me, crypto is a way to make money on it . Undoubtedly, crypto has a promising future
copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 03:50:16 PM
Crypto currency gives everyone a chance and an opportunity to invest, earn, train and realize their dreams and plans. But considering crypto currency as a chance you must not forget about the risks that are present in this area!
Activity: 151
September 22, 2018, 02:32:09 PM
Real money you can touch and hide in a bank safe, and a 100-percent security guarantee with virtual currencies yet, so there is no one-sided opinion
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 22, 2018, 02:15:22 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
For me it is a option to have instead of running behind any job , because I remembered well that there was a time in year of 2013 when I was wondering for the online as well as offline job with which I can make money and I can make earnings atleast 50-100$ per month so that I can handle my pocket money but in actual I found only stupid things and worst platform to loss my hardwork but when I get into crypto then I found that here no limitations to work and no limitations of ideas to use cryptocurrency to make money and best thing is that it doesn't require any type of activity .
Here after the entry in cryptocurrency field I found myself a strong earner , while my earnings are very less in comparison of another big earners in this field but still I am happy that I am not facing the problem of the unemployment .
Here crypto is a medium for me to work with money in that way in which I want and that money has no limitations to go in any part of the world , so I can my money power anywhere in the world .
Hope it will be same for another people and may be big better valuable thing in Thier life instead of small earnings .
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 09:20:07 AM
Crypto-currencies in the first place are technologies that can unambiguously change our world for the better, I very much hope that at best it will serve only in favor of fairness with transparency, I'm already sickening to look at all this deception around.
Activity: 100
September 22, 2018, 09:17:06 AM
both that, and every other, however after I got here to the marketplace, the principle intention was, of route, getting profits, and now i'm going to my goal, however on the identical time I take into account that the crypto forex will trade the future.
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
September 22, 2018, 09:14:14 AM
For me, crypto currency is an opportunity to make money quickly. Not easy, but in a short time. Other markets are not capable of this.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
September 22, 2018, 09:11:57 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

1.getting in touch with a lot of very smart people
2.financial freedom
3.massive potential for positive change in the world
4. the end of fiat money, emancipation of underbanked people, end of corruption, the start of the future
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
September 22, 2018, 08:49:00 AM
As for me crypto is a good method to get income and sure that it is the step into future. I believe that this currency will replace the standard currency we have now with time
Activity: 532
September 22, 2018, 08:44:28 AM
I'm not looking at the blockchain emotionally. It's a sector that I enter to increase my cash. I'm entitled to those who fall in love with Bitcoin.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 08:42:03 AM

Cryptocurrency is something we need to look for the future. Since it helps us not only financially but also in gaining new knowledge about the modern technology. If you asked me if I will refer it to other people then I will say that you should have to invest with
Activity: 1024
September 22, 2018, 08:34:29 AM
for me crypto there is a profitable investment. because every year I can get more than 500% profit. imagine what investment can be like this? in crypto we only need to buy when there is an altcoin that goes down and waits patiently. but even so crypto also has risks, so don't be too greedy to benefit from crypto. and always see the market situation so that you can predict future prices
Activity: 574
September 22, 2018, 08:28:11 AM
Cryptocurrency technology blockchain is very good and a very large industry. And I think crypto is the place to look for additional income by way of investing. And until now I still invest in some Altcoin and capable of delivering results. And I hope that the future of crypto will continue to experience growth.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 08:27:47 AM
Crypto mean the future ,crypto not just currencies it is service to human and will make a lot of things easy by crypto currencies 
briefly, cryptocurrencies is future
Activity: 286
September 22, 2018, 08:19:23 AM
Crypto means life for me,because during last year I've become crypto addicted person and i waste just whole of my day for crypto job .
If you find any use for the time that you spend on crypto it could bring in decent results if you don't stray from it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 08:17:02 AM

Cryptocurrency is something we must invest with. Becauae it can give us new knowledege  about technoly at the same time we can gain a extra profit. It not all about our finances but also learning.
Activity: 434
September 22, 2018, 08:12:14 AM
Crypto means life for me,because during last year I've become crypto addicted person and i waste just whole of my day for crypto job .
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 08:09:15 AM
For me personally, crypto-currencies are new technologies that are now developing and a means of earning money!
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
September 22, 2018, 08:04:32 AM
Crypto is the new era of digital money and of course is a new way to earned additional income, although, it's quite risky, but can give us big profits in just a short time of period. In general, it's an opportunity for us to be successful in financial.
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 07:24:49 AM
Crypto for me now as a bonus. Remuneration for the fact that I am studying business projects from around the world. I'm attracted to how a blockchain changes the world.
I led several projects myself and they crashed. But the projects on which the policy of your state can not affect is very steep.

Crypto makes me mobile and independent. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: