Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 5. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 401
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 01, 2018, 10:34:14 AM
Crypto gives me an employment opportunities not only me but to majority of people from all around the world. It unite us together and make transactions of fund easy and accessible
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
November 01, 2018, 10:23:52 AM
For me, crypto has always meant earnings, but this year completely changes my understanding of this. I hope that the market will recover at least a little, because I am close to despair.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
November 01, 2018, 10:18:33 AM
Speaking directly about me, I think that cryptocurrency as a whole is a great opportunity to create an analogy for the current financial system, because I consider cryptocurrency to be better than regular cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
November 01, 2018, 10:15:48 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
I think that this is a philosophical question, so I’ll answer that in the first place I have changed a lot, I learned what money is and how it works, I received new knowledge and changed my outlook, I have already taken a step into the future.
true, this crypto industry give us a lot of new knowledge and change us a lot,especially mine. im broke af when i first know this industry and then i join a bounty campaign and i get a new life starter.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 01, 2018, 08:36:53 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
I think that this is a philosophical question, so I’ll answer that in the first place I have changed a lot, I learned what money is and how it works, I received new knowledge and changed my outlook, I have already taken a step into the future.
copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 06:59:00 AM
Cryptocurrency is a type of digital or virtual currency that uses cryptography for security  to financial transactions. Crypto means the dreams of future will be fulfilment. It is an opportunity to rise high in life and to providing the financial freedom to your family. It is a new  technology of payment today or tommorrow whole world be accepted and take benefit from blockchain technology.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 31, 2018, 06:35:58 AM
I would call the cryptocurrency the currency of the future, which allows you to earn good money. But I have never considered cryptocurrency exclusively as an opportunity to earn, I am very inspired by blockchain technology and cryptocurrency in General. This is really an innovation that brings the future closer every day.
copper member
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 06:28:53 AM
Crypto means that you can use digital money as a mode of payment in various place. It is an alternative to the financial system. Every intelligent person likes the idea of having a decentralized financial system.
Activity: 310
October 31, 2018, 06:00:46 AM
Crypto currencies will make the world decentralised and this is what I am waiting for. The lack of third parties in payments, boarderless transactions anytime. This is the future, that crypto currencies will bring to the world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 05:15:49 AM
At the moment, this is a way for me to make money, but the blockchain technology is a step into the future in my opinion, so I believe that with this we will get rid of a large number of intermediaries!
Activity: 199
October 31, 2018, 04:57:33 AM
Crypto create employment opportunities for people and it's solve traditional problems by bringing a lasting solutions to the old problems people face
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 03:32:41 AM
Hey everyone! A new ICO I came across that is really good has launched their pre-sale! It's now live!! There's a 5% bonus! Check out nexxo.io if you're interested!! Don't miss it! Tokens running short!!
Activity: 602
October 31, 2018, 03:30:48 AM
The meaning of crypto for me is a place where I earn my income, if truly and I'm sure you will get results in crypto, of course to get the results, all need no instant process
Activity: 171
Merit: 12
October 31, 2018, 03:26:13 AM
Crypto was my hope to be a successful and i know it will going to happen just have a faith in crypto cause a lot of people get rich in this
Activity: 296
October 31, 2018, 03:24:54 AM
Encryption it is very meaningful to me, it is like my life is my money is everything to me, and I think you too, right?. It is very important for me to still use it, maybe say that it is my future.
Activity: 107
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 31, 2018, 03:17:31 AM
  crypto for me means both i can say because it is like a job everyone can make money without physical activity and also step to the future because i have big dreams and for them i need capital so these both are the answer.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
October 31, 2018, 03:12:58 AM
"a step into the future". Economic and social welfare. There are people who do not have a bank account or cannot buy any currency like the dollar or the euro and with crypto can allow access to those currencies. In addition, crypto aims for innovation and the use of advanced technology.
Activity: 273
October 31, 2018, 02:45:17 AM
Over the past few months , crypto means nothing to me, I'm too nervous about falling prices ...
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 03:23:01 AM
For the majority in this forum, I think cryptocurrency is a source of income. Many came here in search of greater earnings.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 30, 2018, 02:46:58 AM
For me, cryptocurrency market is a way to make money, it is very interesting to me. I like to take part in everything modern and be a part of it. I am sure this is our future.    We need to wait next bull run!
Pages:
Jump to: