Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 3. (Read 9702 times)

copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
November 09, 2018, 07:28:06 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
to me cryptocurrency means both a fast buck and a step in to the future. More and more projects are rising each day to usher us in to a future of more security and ease. For those who know how to play their way cryptos can be a way to make it very quickly with no repercussion
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
November 09, 2018, 07:18:58 AM
For me its everything i am totally investing my time in it . i left my job and full time involved in these hope fully gain good profit in future.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 09, 2018, 06:53:28 AM
The future of the crypto industry will be successful if our society right now will begin to embed the idea look that the blockchain gives us. This is trust / confidentiality / decentralization. The crypto world is inseparable from the ideal society.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
November 09, 2018, 06:31:53 AM
For me, cryptocurrency means the future of the financial system along with the blockchain. In the not so distant future, a universal blockchain will be created that will make everything digital hence the currency to be used will be cryptocurrencies only. All transactions, all payments and everything that we do will be thru  that blockchain. Once the required processing power and network bandwidth is fully developed, we will see that happening or at least the future generation will see that happening.
Activity: 334
Merit: 10
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
November 09, 2018, 06:27:33 AM
I believe that the future in the world of cryptocurrencies simply has to be bright, safe and of course rich. And now I am doing everything to ensure that for me this future will come as soon as possible.
Activity: 294
November 09, 2018, 03:20:09 AM
For me, cryptocurrency is the future. And I think it's not just an unusual future, it's a digital future. Every year will be much better and more modern and it seems to me that now I'm just getting closer to a brighter future
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 07:42:04 PM
For me, cryptocurrencies were originally a way to make money, but over time I got into them and realized that cryptocurrencies can really become part of the future, but it's too early to talk about it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 02:49:02 PM
Its something like that if you can catch up the correct knowledge about it you are going to be rich but if you are fail to do this you are done... So crypto is a chance for everyone to earn a better tomorrow..
Very good point. Earning a better tomorrow is something nobody should avoid and getting into crypto helps that. We need to just be smart and choose our steps more wisely and not risk much but gain a lot.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 03, 2018, 11:15:46 AM
For me , Cryptocurrency is a way to make money , it can help me earn more income and I can take care of my family better .
Me too, thanks to electronic money, I also have a little income to help with my family's difficult life, I alone have to support my wife and daughter, so life is very difficult and I rushed in. This market is doing all day and night like the devil
Activity: 392
November 03, 2018, 09:40:38 AM
Cryptocurrency is my first serious income. Thanks to cryptocurrency, I believed that I could become a rich person in the near future.
Activity: 546
November 03, 2018, 09:40:01 AM
For me , Cryptocurrency is a way to make money , it can help me earn more income and I can take care of my family better .
copper member
Activity: 364
November 03, 2018, 09:36:37 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

Today this means a supplementary income for me. I believe that it can provide stabilty. Only time can tell if bitcoin technology will change the world and will benefit the people.
Activity: 1541
Merit: 545
November 03, 2018, 09:12:23 AM
First of all, cryptocurrency is a great way to make money, and 2017 has demonstrated it. No classic financial instrument can be compared with the cryptocurrency, which has a main advantage, that is high volatility.
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 02, 2018, 03:47:43 PM
Altcoins for me, just the same thing like bitcoin, or any other money. They would make your life a little better, but don't all.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
November 02, 2018, 03:40:40 PM
As for me a cryptocurrency is a great opportunity. In this market every man will be able to change his life completely, if he wants to delve into this deeply.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
November 02, 2018, 09:35:59 AM
Cryptocurrency has become a very important part of my life. Thanks to cryptocurrency, I was able to quit the job I hated. I believe that cryptocurrency will make my life better in the future.
Activity: 602
November 02, 2018, 09:33:54 AM
For me crypto is my partner towards my future, i can't let it go in my daily life. Not only to me but crypto can really help many people in financial aspects, it can also help to solved poverty in a particular country who supports with it. So i can say that crypto is for the future.
Activity: 51
November 02, 2018, 09:26:44 AM
the meaning of crypto is to sell buy bitcoins that are very easy to process and never fall far the price of bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 224
November 02, 2018, 09:11:07 AM
Crypto means a decentralised world. Moreover, crypto is an opportunity to get a lot of money, if you are doing everything right. Just believe in crypto currencies and you will get huge benefits for your patience as the mass adoption will take place.
Activity: 658
November 02, 2018, 09:06:54 AM
i think cryptocurrencies will allow humanity to transfer value just like internet allowed humanity to transfer data but wish protocol i still have doubt :p good luck in your hunting Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: