Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 7. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 03:45:30 AM
Crypto is a change and development for the future.Actually,I think,Crypto will bring future to us.If we invest correctly.We can cacth crypto market and future.Crypto can make rich some of us .
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 10:09:53 AM
Crypto means a big opportunity and a gift to me.I think in the future, crypto will help me financially.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
October 09, 2018, 09:33:50 AM
For me crypto means that I get a way to get to make a lot of money which I can use to make a good retirement plan if it all works out in the long run. It means that I get to control my own money and make my own decisions at any point in time when I want to make a new investment. It means that no more banks for me and no more third party financial institutions.
Activity: 139
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 04, 2018, 04:23:59 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

Actually crypto means for me freedom. Because i never like normal jobs in my daily life. I dont like wearing trousers or i dont like to wake up same time everyday etc.
So my first target is in crypto is freedom. maybe you can see that means money. surely everypeople in the world trying to earn some money because we have to earn that to live.
I am here because i really like that space. İ really like my freedom and i see a huge opportunity in that space. Opportunity for jobs opportunity for mnoey opportunity for freedom opportunity to
find real and trustable friends from all over the world. So i am here because of these reasons.
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 04:20:23 PM
For me, cryptocurrency is our near future. Now it is hard to believe in some virtual reality and augmented reality, but the blockchain we see now.
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 07:34:21 PM
Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that gives an income to us. We have a rights to invest, to trade and to join campaigns to get a profit. It really helps for those people who wants to earn more.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
September 30, 2018, 07:27:45 PM
for me, the cryptocurrency is an opportunity to receive additional income in my free time and I believe that the cryptocurrency will become more popular and in demand in the future
I've read many stories of a lot of people making money on Bitcoin by holding the coins for 2 years or more. I think that it's a nice money making method.
Activity: 114
September 30, 2018, 07:20:30 PM
for me, the cryptocurrency is an opportunity to receive additional income in my free time and I believe that the cryptocurrency will become more popular and in demand in the future
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
September 29, 2018, 06:09:14 PM
Crypto to me means freedom! It gave me so much! The opportunity to work from home! The chance to be my own boss! Crypto to me is a way of life! A lifestyle and a philosophy!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 05:52:59 PM
For me, crypto currency is an opportunity to make money quickly. Not easy, but in a short time. Other markets are not capable of this.
Making money is an opportunity, I also am thankful that there is a lot of people making genuine projects.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
September 29, 2018, 05:51:35 PM
for me, cryptocurrency means a step into the future. undoubtedly, it will develop and over time, promising coins will only grow in price, so I'm not going to leave the cryptocurrency
In fact, for me, crypto currency is a new opportunity and the realization of many ideas. in any case there is a real opportunity to become financially independent.
Activity: 137
September 29, 2018, 05:49:20 PM
for me, cryptocurrency means a step into the future. undoubtedly, it will develop and over time, promising coins will only grow in price, so I'm not going to leave the cryptocurrency
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 05:46:43 PM
Crypto-currencies are like playing chips in the modern world! They are very interesting and necessary for earnings, excitement, intrigue and a new financial ecosystem!
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
September 25, 2018, 07:19:41 PM
For me, this is a convenient income. After all, I sit at home, warm and cozy and earn money. And I hope, in the future, crypto will develop only in a positive way. After all, it will improve our life at times!
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 25, 2018, 07:53:42 AM
For me crypto was only made as an investment that made me successful and wealthy someday, this is because I believe that the development of crypto will continue to improve so buying now is a good and profitable thing.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
September 25, 2018, 07:38:31 AM
I think that cryptocurrencies can no longer be perceived as a means for rapid growth and enrichment because all this year the coins fall and bring only losses. If you consider the blockchain as an innovative technology it can really be helpful to make life easier for people in many areas of life.
Activity: 154
September 25, 2018, 07:35:21 AM
Cryptocurrency is the ability to invest in something for everyone, everywhere with a decentralized ecosystem. This ecosystem is based on different types of the blockchain technology.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
September 25, 2018, 07:34:19 AM
For me, crypto is a future of revolution. Its also a part of my earnings. I can join airdrop bounty and earn some money.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 07:30:51 AM
Crypto for me is an opportunity to escape from the total control of banks and governments of states. I believe that the financial system should be managed by the entire world community, and not by a handful of bankers. We are in the formation of a new financial system, and for those who understand this before all, a big jackpot
indeed the existence of cryptocurrency will provide many benefits for our side but the bank is very disadvantaged because that is why many central banks have criticized the development of cryptocurrency
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
September 25, 2018, 07:29:09 AM
Crypto for me is an opportunity to escape from the total control of banks and governments of states. I believe that the financial system should be managed by the entire world community, and not by a handful of bankers. We are in the formation of a new financial system, and for those who understand this before all, a big jackpot
Pages:
Jump to: