Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 6. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
October 29, 2018, 02:54:03 PM
For me personally, cryptocurrency is a very serious technology of distribution of securities, because if I own a project, I’ll probably be very profitable to invest my time in it because I am sure that this is our future where we will pay it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 29, 2018, 08:56:02 AM
Cryptocurrency is the future in the world of economy and I am sure that in the future it will become more stable and a very large number of people will start to enter it in order to make a profit.
Activity: 197
October 28, 2018, 07:05:52 PM
Cryptocurrency is a good opportunity to become independent from banks and governments. But it also gives the opportunity to develop an illegal business. Therefore, it is difficult to say unequivocally.
Cryptocurrency trading had it's time to do things inside of the real world though it is not proving that it is worth getting.
MKH
copper member
Activity: 231
Merit: 15
October 28, 2018, 04:09:06 PM
Its something like that if you can catch up the correct knowledge about it you are going to be rich but if you are fail to do this you are done... So crypto is a chance for everyone to earn a better tomorrow..
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
October 28, 2018, 10:08:37 AM
I think Crypto is the future of the transaction system, it's time for all people to make transactions easier so they can improve their prosperity. I'm sure that if Crypto is legalized it will make people improve their lives.
Activity: 756
October 28, 2018, 10:05:43 AM
I earn well on investing in cryptocurrency. The market is developing and this is a good opportunity to become a coin owner at reasonable prices. Cryptocurrencies have a great future, but development is very slow.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 28, 2018, 09:48:14 AM
For me, Crypto is a gift. because I didn't think something virtual could be very influential in my life. Crypto is a gift in financial matters.
I'm not good, but I find that many of the projects are scams pretty much, I joined many ICOs, but my income is not worth, so I think they are more difficult to make money, and In the future it may be even more difficult.
Activity: 593
October 28, 2018, 08:07:30 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
I think investing in cryptocurrencies can bring me huge wealth, although I can't see it in the short term.
Activity: 560
October 28, 2018, 05:36:15 AM
For me, Crypto is a gift. because I didn't think something virtual could be very influential in my life. Crypto is a gift in financial matters.
Activity: 154
October 28, 2018, 04:53:09 AM
Cryptocurrency is a good opportunity to become independent from banks and governments. But it also gives the opportunity to develop an illegal business. Therefore, it is difficult to say unequivocally.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 02:21:08 PM
For me crypto means a lot of things, it is a store of value for me where I can hold my money to know it will have value in the future. It is also an investment opportunity for me to be able to make some money. Some people buy lottery tickets, I invest in coins. Also it means that I am able to store my own money with no questions asked
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
October 19, 2018, 08:43:41 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
Crypto is a way to make money easier. It is also a risk that I will continue on taking because I know that I will not regret in the end. Crypto can make our life and future better, and it is also capable on giving you huge amount of money or profit.
copper member
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 08:08:17 PM
I went into crypto because cryptocurrency has become the center of world attention when bitcoin prices rise to reach $19.796 in 2017, cryptocurrency is blockchain technology that will continue to grow and I will invest to make a profit.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
October 19, 2018, 07:06:46 PM

Crypto it's means a new challenges of investment because of risk
As investment they can use it as new money
For crypto is the future currency not only an investment new digital money market use by all people
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
October 19, 2018, 07:01:33 PM
First, crypto makes my life is better. The second, I realize how it's important to the world in the future. That why I believe in crypto.
Yes what you say is exactly the same as what I experienced, Crypto has made a big change in my life, Crypto has brought a big change in finance in the world today. With the presence of Bitcoin the future of money is so bright for people who believe and invest in it.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
October 19, 2018, 06:54:55 PM
For me crypto was a digital use for easy way and fast transaction for every thing that has a money involved. It helps a lot for have a better living.
crypto exists; ah something that is very very valuable to me, I cannot pay it without it, where else will I get money to fulfill my life, I depend on crypto
Activity: 90
Merit: 7
October 19, 2018, 06:52:16 PM
For me, the cryptocurrency is a new sphere, which preliminary estimates are at the level of 10 trillion dollars.
Quite optimistic, isn't it?)
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
October 17, 2018, 07:37:01 PM
First, crypto makes my life is better. The second, I realize how it's important to the world in the future. That why I believe in crypto.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
October 17, 2018, 06:55:39 PM
For me cryptocurrencies are really a window to the future, where human beings will have the possibility of carrying out our their economic transactions based more on mutual trust than on any type of centralizing organization. While it is true that cryptocurrencies seem to have been taken by the fierce capitalism that they promised to fight, I still believe that in the long term they may be useful to substitute in an efficient way the fiat money of the economic life of individuals.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 15, 2018, 04:47:26 AM
For me crypto means a way to make enough money so that I can retire early. Not like retiring in the next one or two years but cryptos are a way for me to effectively make sure that I make enough money to fund a very good retirement plan for myself. Also cryptos means that at some point i would not have to deal with banks at all anymore
Pages:
Jump to: