Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 10. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 03:15:47 PM
crypto is a digital asset that can be used for investment and so on in a system. crypto is a valuable item that can be owned by many people in all the lowest and highest caste so I think crypto is a very valuable big thing
Yes, the crypt is an additional income, and for everyone! For rich and poor. Crypt is a good chance for the poor to earn a good fortune. Even without an investment. You can start with participation in the bounty, then these funds can be invested and make a fortune. If you take the time, learn crypto, and a little bit of luck and you can make yourself a small fortune quickly!
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
September 21, 2018, 03:01:32 PM
crypto is a digital asset that can be used for investment and so on in a system. crypto is a valuable item that can be owned by many people in all the lowest and highest caste so I think crypto is a very valuable big thing
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 02:56:45 PM
At the moment I was brought to the crypto currency market by one reason. Another source of income, like most investors Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 406
keyTango
September 21, 2018, 02:53:37 PM
For me, this is the way to introduce the majority to the laws of trading and the financial market. Everyone can find something new for himself.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
September 21, 2018, 02:51:38 PM
only a hobby that brings additional income (not always) ... Plus a pleasant pastime and gaining experience.
Activity: 280
September 21, 2018, 02:36:30 PM
I plan to invest in a crypto currency with good value, because I plan to get a good profit. This is a promising future Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 168
September 21, 2018, 02:26:29 PM
Stable and reliable virtual currency. Which for today is very popular and successful. Nazevatsya kriptovalyutoy. Such a crypto currency has gained world recognition since its introduction, and today it enjoys well-deserved popularity among many people.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 02:09:25 PM
Crypto currency of the future. A digital payment that you can use online, buy or sell goods and anything that is valuable. This is a good opportunity to make a profit in the future.
Activity: 182
September 21, 2018, 01:42:50 PM
It means freedom and profit! Sooner or later, governments together with large companies and banks will start creating their own electronic currencies.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
September 21, 2018, 12:27:11 PM
Crypto is my life and death. Life because it bring me money. Death, because it sucks me out emotionally. I got very nervous
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
September 21, 2018, 12:24:45 PM
Crypto is my job first of all. However, i`m very curious about the future that blockhain can bring to the world
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
September 21, 2018, 12:19:20 PM
Right now it is a big part of my life. I am watching charts every day. I follow couple of YouTube channels where people writing reviews and talking fresh news. I am writing topics in crypto forums, chatting in telegram every day. Am I addicted?
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
September 21, 2018, 11:45:50 AM
For me crypto is an opportune where we can creates profit if possible but it is also possible that we will lose in some cases. There are instances to become rich or poor as long as we are here. That is why we must be diligent and wait some times to let the market grows again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 08:57:53 AM
Crypto currency for me is probably one of the important opportunities to become richer and smarter, because it is in the crypto currencies today that there is a wonderful opportunity to really become rich in one moment, but this is a completely different story, in general for me this is an opportunity.
Activity: 294
September 21, 2018, 08:52:13 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

Cryptocurrency is a world that uses digital currency called Crypto. The currency is the future currency that uses the Blockchain system, which means using a decentralized financial system. This system is fishing and getting people hooked and entered into the Crypto world and get the maximum profit from the business in this Crypto.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
September 20, 2018, 05:12:41 PM
Cryptocurrency means everything to me. It means all to me because it gives me profits after investment. It also gives me joy and has helped me gain financial freedom.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 05:06:43 PM
In my opinion, cryptocurrency is the matter of future, it is really going to be popular among all people, all young people...
Activity: 166
Merit: 4
September 20, 2018, 04:58:39 PM
Crypto means all to me because it my office and it gives joy whenever am doing so doing it i have no regret  of taking it as my office work i do day to day so i do not joke with crypto because have putting food on my table and also helping me solve some of my financial problem.
Activity: 308
September 20, 2018, 03:44:34 PM
Both that, and another, but when I came to the market, the main goal was, of course, getting income, and now I'm going to my goal, but at the same time I understand that the crypto currency will change the future.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 03:44:20 PM
To me, crypto is just a means to make money, it's like other financial markets like forex and stock. The new blockchain is actually the technology of the future
Pages:
Jump to: