Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 9. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 07:24:06 AM
Crypto means a platform for making fun and side by side learning, getting knowledge and making money some time fun become rude and we loose some of our money and some time we gain a lot, but when you do fun it dosn't matter gain or loss, it gives pleasure and pleasant atmosphere.
crypto is very valuable for some people including me. Crypto is a pleasure that is different from the others. since I joined Crypto, I gained knowledge that I had never known before. here I get a lot of experience including sweet and bitter.
and for me crypto is my future because I hope to be successful using crypto.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 07:15:36 AM
Crypto means a platform for making fun and side by side learning, getting knowledge and making money some time fun become rude and we loose some of our money and some time we gain a lot, but when you do fun it dosn't matter gain or loss, it gives pleasure and pleasant atmosphere.
Activity: 266
September 22, 2018, 07:13:46 AM
For me, it is the future technology with full spectrum of possible benefits no one can understand yet, but we all know who will change the whole finance system, likely to what the internet did with the communications before.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
September 22, 2018, 06:58:43 AM
crypto for me means reading a lot and earning a lot of money or losing money. if you buy good tokens you can earn a lot of money. and if you invest in the wrong ico you can lose a lot of money fast. crypto means for me also risk . but ...no risk...no fun
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 03:06:53 AM
I think that the crypt is a very important market for the world economy, besides, its volatility makes it possible to earn good money.
Activity: 322
September 22, 2018, 03:02:51 AM
Crypto is the new technology which can help many poor people to reach their goal in life.. It will change the world by earning more money in short tern or long term..
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 01:12:46 AM
For me crypto is a platform to earn profits in very short time. Its a best platform to become rich if you have knowledge about crypto.
Activity: 98
September 22, 2018, 01:05:46 AM
For me, crypto means good, although not the basic earnings. And another work, with which I am happy to do all my free time.
Activity: 420
September 22, 2018, 01:04:46 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
For me, crypto is an answered prayer to all of us who are looking to have a better and passive earning. And also it is a way for most of us to have a better and brighter future.
Cryptocurrency is a technology to make digital currency. This technology uses cryptography for security which makes it unable to be falsified. The price value of cryptocurrency is largely determined by the buy and sell power of the users of this technology.
Activity: 445
September 22, 2018, 12:56:43 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
For me, crypto is an answered prayer to all of us who are looking to have a better and passive earning. And also it is a way for most of us to have a better and brighter future.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
September 22, 2018, 12:55:57 AM
In generally gives us opportunity to become as successful ones. Helps us to achieve and reach our goals. Hard work sometimes but the benefits is happiness when you earn a profits here in  crypto. More option more goals to come.
Activity: 131
September 22, 2018, 12:52:21 AM
Crypto for me is a great thing in the future and now.
I have financial freedom, I just know how to invest correctly in crypto.
Activity: 351
September 22, 2018, 12:41:02 AM
Crypto is special because we know that money generally applies in the world today is physical money. Crypto comes with complete technological advancements that will change the economic system. With cryptocurrency we can make unlimited transactions
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 12:33:29 AM
Crypto means the side by side help for those who has not any other option.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
September 21, 2018, 07:06:51 PM
For me crypto is the chance for something new and exceeding. It is an opportunity for making money and participate in a revolution that can change the world.
Activity: 490
September 21, 2018, 07:03:11 PM
As for me,crypto means everything, i passed last year in crypto even more than I slept.just every single day I've analysed charts,checked out icos and so on
Activity: 368
September 21, 2018, 06:58:26 PM
Some vague dreams about freedom, a beautiful future with privacy tech, no banks and a lot of money from speculating crappy coins
Activity: 686
September 21, 2018, 03:24:06 PM
crypto is a digital asset that can be used for investment and so on in a system. crypto is a valuable item that can be owned by many people in all the lowest and highest caste so I think crypto is a very valuable big thing
I also feel like that. for me Crypto is very valuable because some of my assets are in it.
Crypto is a very profitable investment because it can provide big profits in a fast time even though it has a big risk. but with a lot of knowledge and experience, it can be minimized. so for me crypto is my future.
Activity: 294
September 21, 2018, 03:23:51 PM
For me, cryptocurrency is a very profitable investment for the future.Yes, now the crypt is very low in price But it will not last so long.Therefore, it is necessary to invest and wait in the wings. Yes-there is risk!But there is also a great opportunity to increase your savings well.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
September 21, 2018, 03:19:53 PM
I hope that the crypto currency will  become the main currency in the world very soon, it is more convenient for ordinary fiat money, and it is much more promising, I think that our future is behind the crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: