Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 82. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 10
The Future Of Work
June 05, 2018, 07:51:13 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

For me crypto is like a brain in a human body because it is the source of income of many people in this crypto world. If you don't have brain then you can't live in real world in regular living so it is also like in crypto, if you don't have crypto then you can't enjoy your life.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
June 05, 2018, 07:32:56 AM
Crypto means for me a another online currency were we can make our earning without any required age limit to join and participate any campaign that you can contribute that's why many people like me have the interest to work here to earn much better income than a regular job that I have before here in my country.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 07:31:08 AM
Money!
The crypto money world has given me additional income. I was not a person who understood the stock market. I have gained money thanks to the crypto stock exchange and my perspective on the stock market has changed.
The crypto money world is the stock market most people use.
Activity: 109
June 05, 2018, 07:23:28 AM
For me, crypto means the best investment to join with particularly to people who are not working like me. It is a great pleasure to get into crypto as it provides me gratifying earning that give me bigger contribution to the family. It is all right to stay at home with crypto.
Activity: 168
June 05, 2018, 05:32:19 AM
It gives the opportunity to have a job to earn profits. It helps to change our individual life through the world of cyrpto.
Agreed. Crypto gave the world one type of income that could save millions of people. Some even the house can not step on health and on benefits even can not feed the cat. Such work gives many people a chance to realize themselves in this world.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 05, 2018, 05:29:13 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

For me, cryptocurrency means, Win or Lose. Win because if you have enough knowledge especially in trading coins or tokens you will be successful and will have a huge profit margin. Loss if you do not know how the market really works, you can lose your investments if you have insufficient knowledge in trading or you just join because you're hyped.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
June 05, 2018, 04:54:50 AM
Well, in my opinion, the crypt is an entire industry that can help people find financial freedom. But for such a result it takes a lot of time
Activity: 166
June 05, 2018, 03:48:59 AM
Crypto is a great place to get a quick buck and we do this for our future. Great expectations I wager for crypto since it has now become my focus. I look at my friends who work for big earners have crypto they could get rich quick because it has a golden opportunity for interns to crypto.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 02:50:07 AM
For me crypto means to me is a virtual currency on internet, it is useful for transferring funds, buying some items in online and very volatile price which you can earn money of it like trading and investing. 
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 02:33:51 AM
Crypto is a tool or the most promising investment asset for me. the development of crypto can even make the best investment more than gold. Although risky results from crypto are big enough and certainly worth the wait though sometimes much of the news is not good about crypto.
Activity: 79
June 05, 2018, 01:51:22 AM
Cryptocurrency mean for me is OPPORTUNITY. The oppotunity of earning money by investing your money and by holding it for few years where ever you are even what is your age , nationalities or everything crypto is open to help you and to change your life.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
June 04, 2018, 10:09:54 AM
I think we are wrong to say that crypto is a means to get fast money, because to get money from crypto we need a long time to work first, especially if we do trade and the price does not go up, then we can not get money quickly .
for me, crypto is a means to make extra money, because I have a main job in the office that I put first more than crypto.
for me, cryptocurrency are just like my stepping stone to get my want or need in my everyday life. it is very important to me that the cryptocurrency is make earnings for me and I am grateful to know this kind of thing. because in this, I have many things that I have now that before I couldn't get because I don't have any budget
Activity: 231
June 04, 2018, 10:06:56 AM
I think we are wrong to say that crypto is a means to get fast money, because to get money from crypto we need a long time to work first, especially if we do trade and the price does not go up, then we can not get money quickly .
for me, crypto is a means to make extra money, because I have a main job in the office that I put first more than crypto.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 03:10:01 AM
crypto means lot to me.it changed my life within 1 year. Before i join crypto field i had lot of money problems.but i invest 40$ for crypto  1 year ago and i started to do bounties and airdrops.then i found lot of money from them.then i invest some of them in ICOs.i got profit from them too.so far i did not had any money problems in recent.so crypto is a turning point of my life
I think cryptocurrency is a decentralized digital currency and managed by a peer-to-peer technology network. Crypto is a tool in repair related to finance, both one's economic growth and as a complement to the existing deficiencies in conventional money. Financially, the economic needs of our family have been fully helped by it.
copper member
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
https://wesp.io
June 04, 2018, 03:03:46 AM
crypto means lot to me.it changed my life within 1 year. Before i join crypto field i had lot of money problems.but i invest 40$ for crypto  1 year ago and i started to do bounties and airdrops.then i found lot of money from them.then i invest some of them in ICOs.i got profit from them too.so far i did not had any money problems in recent.so crypto is a turning point of my life
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
June 04, 2018, 02:55:46 AM
For me it is a chance to greatly improve my future, as well as the future of my family and friends. It is a chance to achieve my goal. Also, this will bring me new knowledge and skills, which, in my opinion, will be of great use to me in the future.
Activity: 24
June 04, 2018, 01:29:58 AM
Crypto is the peaceful revolution, the evolution of money. It is a way for people to opt out of certain coercive systems without having to use violence. It gives privacy and security back to people. It allows them to be their own bank and control their own wealth. Crypto means a chnce for a better future for generations to come. It means the possibility of a less coercive society in the future.
Activity: 209
June 04, 2018, 01:26:51 AM
In my point of view. Crypto could be my stepping stone for my future. Here would I attain my dreams and walk through the door step of wealth. In cryptocurrency risk is high but in here you could shorten your 10 years of effort.
Activity: 122
June 04, 2018, 01:17:47 AM
Encryption is a job for me. It's a better way for me to live. We can get some rewards by investing in the encryption market. Or earn more money.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 01:13:13 AM
As for me, a cryptocurrencies give me a big opportunities for earning money, gaining new knowledges and watch, how new technology future is coming.
Pages:
Jump to: