Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 84. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
June 01, 2018, 10:19:46 PM
It gives the opportunity to have a job to earn profits. It helps to change our individual life through the world of cyrpto.
Activity: 109
June 01, 2018, 08:48:55 AM
I personally crypto can meet the needs and can help the family economy because crypto we can invest for profit because with the crypto we can change the lives of many people Smiley

For me crypto is a controversial digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transaction,control the creation of additional units and verify the transfer of assets..it's also difined for short for cryptography of for encryption...
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
June 01, 2018, 08:18:42 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

In my opinion, the same thing as your word, that is get a quick profit and also stock for the future.
And some ordinary people, got an important role here in terms of promotion, that makes me interested to plunge into the world of crypto.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 08:17:05 AM
For me its means to me is a job because currently i could earn big money by investing some tokens and also by joining bounty campaign which is signature and social but in signature you can earn big ,so be kindly if you want to join any campaign.I remember when my freinds told me what is crypto and then i research it and be active in this site,so now i already have income in montly which is really help me in my everyday life.
Activity: 20
June 01, 2018, 08:13:49 AM
Cryptocurrency mean for me is OPPORTUNITY. The oppotunity of earning money by investing your money and by holding it for few years where ever you are even what is your age , nationalities or everything crypto is open to help you and to change your life.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 05:10:31 AM
For me crypto is a new economic era: fast transactions, low commissions, absence of bureaucracy, new type of money and of course mean of making fortune.   
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
June 01, 2018, 04:51:07 AM
I think cryptocurrency is a way of making money for me. I think it can bring me great profits! Although I like the decentralized way of cryptocurrency, I think it is now more suitable as an investment project!
Activity: 112
June 01, 2018, 03:28:44 AM
Cryptocurrency means substance to me. It is the future for humanity. I believe that cryptocurrency is a currency with a future. Should embrace it.
Activity: 25
June 01, 2018, 02:38:23 AM
 crypto in the first place is a huge step into the future.  Not only mine but for all humanity.  When I came to crypto, I treated him only as an opportunity to earn money.
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
May 31, 2018, 06:02:45 PM
Crypto for me is the place to work. A place to earn a living. Because for now I depend on earnings in this crypto. Ever since I quit my job, I plunged into the crypto world that my friend introduced. Crypto is a place that can make us successful in the future.
You have great expectations in this market and to me it is very accurate. The potential of this market is huge and it will bring good results to those who are passionate and dedicated to it. I believe cryptocurrency will be the future of world currency.
Activity: 183
May 31, 2018, 06:01:53 PM
if for me it might be a world where I work. because I got income from crypto world. and I've been much assisted by projects in the crypto world. and I am very grateful to my friend who has introduced me to the world of crypto.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
May 31, 2018, 05:58:33 PM
For me crypto is challenge. It is challenging to find the best projects to invest. And it is very challenging to hold the coins trough the big corrections.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 05:45:01 PM
Crypto means the future to me as it gradually solving the generational problem in a real world. I believe that my future is sure from as long as crypto exist. One love to mate on crypto world.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 05:40:36 PM
I think we can consider both options here.Cryptocurrency is the future in various fields for human work,and for me it is a hobby that allows me to make money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
May 31, 2018, 05:32:09 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

Cryptocurrency is a decentralized digital currency and is managed by a peer-to-peer technology network. Crypto is a tool in the improvement associated with financial, both economic growth of a person nor as a complement to the existing deficiencies in conventional money. Financially, the economic needs of our family have been fully assisted by it.
Activity: 124
May 31, 2018, 05:13:04 PM
Crypto for me is the place to work. A place to earn a living. Because for now I depend on earnings in this crypto. Ever since I quit my job, I plunged into the crypto world that my friend introduced. Crypto is a place that can make us successful in the future.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 02:13:34 PM
We can combine both of them - why not. If we do something useful we can take our rewards for our work.
Activity: 434
May 31, 2018, 02:08:45 PM
For me, cryptocurrencies are a way of making money. I do not depend entirely on the cryptocurrency, as I have a job and a salary I have enough, but for some major purposes I plan to earn invest in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 187
May 31, 2018, 06:29:56 AM
What do you think is Cryptocurrency? Some people may think that Cryptocurrency is the currency of the future.
  This currency has no physical form and is only in the network only with the information on the amount of the balance.
  The supply is not specified or regulated by central banks and completely decentralized networks.
Activity: 420
May 31, 2018, 05:26:21 AM
The cryptocurrency is equivalent to the future of me. I think cryptocurrency is safe, free, and uncontrolled. Not afraid of quantitative easing. So cryptocurrency is very important to me. This is an era, whether or not you agree.
Pages:
Jump to: