Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 85. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 03:42:59 AM
For me, crypto can give me extra income to provide my needs and wants also it is one of many things that cause the way of living of the people to evolve.
Activity: 57
May 31, 2018, 02:13:19 AM
For me it's a stable and happy future!
I'm more than sure that i will spend it on jorneys. Yes it's a hard work, but you have to research, to know that you are buying a realone. That will give a huge profit.
For example, my favorite SibCoin in summer launch Demo wallet, with a function of creating own tokens.
So I'm sure it will give a huge price jump. So I'm buying it. And I know that will win
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
May 31, 2018, 02:07:13 AM
Crypto means a manner or a way to change many things in the world. First is to change my life to have better income from participating in the crypto, especially bounty program. Crypto means the progress and development of the technology in this era. It influences the blockchain technology usage by some industries and companies in the world. Simply, crypto can lead me to the new world.
Activity: 118
May 31, 2018, 01:48:40 AM
It means future for me. And i hope that all the people who make everything to develop this brunch of economics will be in profit. Good luck,to all!!!

Cryto means another access to achieve my goals in life. I've been looking for a way or tool to work with to earn money more than I expected. I also earn knowledge and skills, a new experience that i could use to teach for the next generation.
Activity: 980
Merit: 947
May 31, 2018, 01:42:20 AM
Crpyto means the future for me. I like the new technology (blockchain) and the ideas of some projects that could make big changes. It is not all about of making easy and fast money.

Now for me, crypto currency is a way to earn money, a hobby that I find very interesting because I believe that crypto currencies have a very big future. And I'm not in a hurry to sell all of my coins, I hold and believe that one day they will help me become a truly rich man.
Activity: 31
May 31, 2018, 01:28:43 AM
Crpyto means the future for me. I like the new technology (blockchain) and the ideas of some projects that could make big changes. It is not all about of making easy and fast money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 11:50:02 AM
For me this is a means to earn that much. With earnings that much of course we feel safe because it has a great future and this is the result of the Bitcoin. Bitcoin is very important for me because it could transform the economy of the community become more prosperous.
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
May 30, 2018, 11:43:14 AM
for me crypto is a digital currency on the Internet, and we can provide the opportunity to earn money or invest it, and to change the world's finance to better.

Bitcoin for me is a step into a future,and not just that but it is a key to good life,and this is the answer to all those who pray for this kind of income and i admit that im one of them that i also pray to have this kind of income and im really happy to be part of it now,without crypto maybe i can not experience to earn money in a fast way,and that its why crypto is really mean to me because i already consider it as my source of income.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 30, 2018, 11:14:48 AM
Crypto is a revolutionary concept within the monetary system. It has provided a wide range of choices when it comes to earning profit. It is an alternative to the conventional way of trading within its own system. Crypto is real! And it's here to stay for a long time...
Activity: 43
May 30, 2018, 11:13:18 AM
For me, cryptocurrency is primarily to become free. So that they do not follow me, what, where and when I buy. It is the moral life under the hood soon to psychosis will bring.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 11:11:53 AM
I think that cryptocurrencies are the money of the future, so I think that investing in cryptocurrencies now is just necessary, because if you do not do it now, then you miss your chance to get coins earlier and cheaper than other people.
Activity: 672
May 30, 2018, 11:02:34 AM
for me crypto is a digital currency on the Internet, and we can provide the opportunity to earn money or invest it, and to change the world's finance to better.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
May 30, 2018, 10:57:20 AM
Crypto currency is the technology of tomorrow, which now has a lot of interest on the part of people, it is those people who today believed in crypto-currencies and also those who can now handle and understand how to do it, these people will be able to get rich.
Activity: 714
May 30, 2018, 10:55:34 AM
Crypto I think is a new way to earn money and a good asset for the future. And crypto can be used as a savings when we really need money when an emergency.
This is really showed us that crypto has an importance in our lives. It can help our financial problem and exactly our assets in the future. It was very useful for us so crypto really means so much to our lives.
Activity: 112
May 30, 2018, 10:39:50 AM
Fortunately, there are reasons to call crypto "step into the future", and probably the crypto can lead the world to be more civilized and personal for each per person. My opinion is that crypto can be called step into the future.
Activity: 98
May 30, 2018, 10:38:11 AM
Crypto I think is a new way to earn money and a good asset for the future. And crypto can be used as a savings when we really need money when an emergency.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 10:37:46 AM
Crypto for me is a step towards the future not as a means to earn fast money. To earn money quickly we have to be adept at day trading, while I'm not good at doing it. I only invest. I have assets in some Alt coins. The assets I will hold at least a year ahead. I hope at that time the Alt coins that I have can provide multiple benefits.
Activity: 353
May 30, 2018, 10:28:10 AM
Crypto is another way we can use to draw the future, because we can get our time in the crypto world to get money that can be used in our daily life, by adding any reward signature ads or by participating in our time to trade the world in digital money to build our life dream.
Activity: 308
May 30, 2018, 10:24:53 AM
Crypto for me is a great way to earn money. Thanks to crypto, I increased my capital and made myself a passive income. I think that many people have greatly improved their lives thanks to crypto.
Activity: 128
May 30, 2018, 10:23:02 AM
For me, crypto means my future and our future. It is my future because I believe that I could earn money to afford my life. It is our future because the new technology and if implemented properly then it will create a new future. I always trust in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: