Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 78. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 399
Merit: 16
June 09, 2018, 09:09:44 AM
 Crypto for me is a way of bringing equality of resources among people. It can reduce the gap between the rich and the poor.  It is a new way of making money without the risk of putting an investments.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 08:51:19 AM
First of all it's new technology which can change the whole world. I think everyone should learn blockchain because it can swap real money and spread in different spheres.
Activity: 267
Merit: 110
June 09, 2018, 08:51:04 AM
For the whole society, the crypto market has become a veritable peaceful revolution in the financial industry. One of the effective ways to abandon standard, compulsory transaction systems, with safer and more favorable terms of remittances and investments.
Specially for me cryptocurrency is my source of income. Although I have a regular job, I earn more with cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency have save my life many times specially on those times that I badly needed money. If it wasn't for cryptocurrency I would not have enjoy my life and would not help my family as well.
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
June 09, 2018, 08:50:04 AM
Crypt for me means the possibility of additional earnings without investments, and earnings with investments!
Same with me, cryptocurrency is such a good investment for me and stands as a source of income. It is help and an opportunity for me especially it gives me profit.
Activity: 420
June 09, 2018, 08:44:43 AM
For me, it's really a wonderful and fair opportunity to show the whole world new technologies that can eradicate the evil and deceit that has already been very much implanted in our lives, let's do it together.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 08:42:20 AM
Crypt for me means the possibility of additional earnings without investments, and earnings with investments!
Activity: 336
June 09, 2018, 08:39:21 AM
For the whole society, the crypto market has become a veritable peaceful revolution in the financial industry. One of the effective ways to abandon standard, compulsory transaction systems, with safer and more favorable terms of remittances and investments.
I fully agree with you and I can note that this revolution continues. I hope that the regulators will not be able to take the crypto under control and we will be free.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
June 09, 2018, 08:36:25 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

crypto means to me a step towards into the future secured of our goal in life,and those say that cryptocurrency is a fast buck,i thinks thats a wrong impression because in my own opinion,its not easy to gain profit in digital currency investment,because many difficulties and trials you can encounter,when you participate in different  crypto investment before you can fly to the moon,therefore inconclude that doing an nvestment in cryptocurrency is not an easy task.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 08:25:43 AM
To me it’s the future for a lot of us, the opportunities and potential it offers is
very lucrative and promising. It opens doors for a lot of us, that essential step
which is different for us and usually offers the same chance if we take it. It’s
quite an innovation that truly is life changing as it is potentially profitable.
Activity: 112
June 09, 2018, 08:17:20 AM
Crypto for me is a new technology that will be mandatory absorb. It is the future of digital money and many will be rich using this as their business. It is also a freedom of use without any regulations in which you will keepsafe all your assests and you are the holding your future.
Activity: 294
June 09, 2018, 08:14:08 AM
Crypto is like a well for me. Things like Mining, Trading, Management, all I do my self. My life has changed 180 degrees since joining bitcoin, especially My economy has become more stable. Tough times often occur when the market is red but can be covered from mining and trading I do every day.
Activity: 229
June 09, 2018, 08:13:46 AM
For me crypto is the way of earning money and to fulfill our needs and achieve our dreams.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
June 09, 2018, 07:50:25 AM
First it means freedom to me.
freedom of transaction without third parties. It has also made me financially independent and I have been able to learn how decentralization works and how everything is distributed on various networks. It opened my eyes to new knowledge and its also a way into the future.
Activity: 218
June 09, 2018, 07:38:56 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

Crypto for me is an asset to store wealth at once can make my wealth grow. I believe crypto will be more popular in the future and with that I can get better results from crypto.
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 07:35:58 AM
For me, crypto is a step into the future. I can make a lot of profit on my investment to cover my financial needs and also learn more about ow technology can help solve some problems in the society.
Activity: 218
June 09, 2018, 07:31:02 AM
I would say that crypto means a lot me. Firstly, crypto is a strategic business platform that allows me to have the  opportunity to invest in digital currency and as well trade the currency for the purpose of having a financial development and sustainability. Also, crypto is an investment platform that uses a decentralized blockchain structure for its operation and processes. Crypto is a pathway to financial abundance because of its unlimited opportunities that can make one to have a change of financial status. Crypto to me is also seeing as  a platform that guarantees security and  good future  for financial institution of various nations of the world.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
June 09, 2018, 06:59:07 AM
both. for me it is a great opportunity to make a living today and the opportunity to touch the future. blockchain will change the world
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 09, 2018, 06:54:37 AM
For being part of new wave of revolution and get some benefit of it being participated and affecting it somehow.
Crypto is a digital currency that uses for transaction in payments other concerned. It is useful and effective because there's a lot of opportunities to earned good moneys with or without money to invest.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 06:40:42 AM
For being part of new wave of revolution and get some benefit of it being participated and affecting it somehow.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
June 09, 2018, 06:23:06 AM
I believe that cryptography and crypto-currencies are a new mainstream. Appearing once, It will never disappear. This is the future of our planet.
Pages:
Jump to: