Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 77. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
June 10, 2018, 10:55:46 AM
For me, crypto means new opportunity. Through crypto, we can help ourselves financially because crypto is an another way of earning as long as you make yourself mlre familiar in blockchain technology.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 10:46:55 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

Aside from a money that runs through technology platforms and could only be collected through mining or some stuffs. Well, crypto for me is a rope who gives me catch up to overcome such burden in life such as financially matters and so on. Crypto gave a way and hope for me to work hard besides to my hobbies, and other inspiration to my life. Because crypto provides a money that made me not to depend upon to specific people who I depends for a long time around, and made me enjoy life without thinking if I would end up having no money at all.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
June 10, 2018, 10:42:13 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

For me crypto is like an opportunity to not only to me but to us especially those people who don't have job as it can help us financially. Through cryptocurrency we earn extra income in which we can use it in daily needs and also there is a big chance that we can double our money in here. I believe that cyrpto will have a big impact in the future too.
Activity: 280
June 10, 2018, 10:15:30 AM
Crypto helps me earn a lot of money to make my living bets more meaningful. I think crypto will bring me a better future. I hope the crypto will always grow and stay strong. Crypto will always be a part of my life.
Activity: 119
June 10, 2018, 07:13:37 AM
At the moment, I see that cryptocurrency is primarily a great way to make money and implement projects. The cryptocurrency is not yet able to replace the existing money
Activity: 57
June 10, 2018, 07:07:45 AM
To my own point of view, I see cryptocurrency as our future. Which means if you are not into cryptocurrency in the future, you do not exist.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 07:06:37 AM
It does not mean everything to me just like a lot of people said in here, but yes, it is important because almost all my funds are on crypto at the moment (btc-eth and a few other coins)
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
June 10, 2018, 06:59:12 AM
I believe the benefit that Blockchain bring to our life. I also believe in the future, the payment by crypto will be easier.
and more thing will be better with blockchain technology. So, with my opinion, Crypto will be our future
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
June 10, 2018, 06:23:21 AM

Crypto is really great and having a crypto is like having a better opportunity of a better and successful life the help provide by crypto in my life is really unforgetable. Im very thankful of all the help that crypto provide in me and crypto really change my life and to my family, i am now able to send my children in expensive schools and provide their needs.
Activity: 146
June 10, 2018, 06:14:07 AM
For this industry, I have great hopes. I think this market will have a major role in the future, and I will always invest in it, and I believe it will bring me great returns. The future of cryptocurrencies is a new future and a new step in the economic movement.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 06:12:01 AM
Crypto means the future for me, It's not a fast way to make quick money, people who thinks cryptos is a fast way to make money are the ones who lose their money in crypto, crypto is a long term thing and not a quick money venture.
Activity: 9
June 10, 2018, 06:11:13 AM
For me cryptocurrency is a revolution that will go on many years from now on.
Activity: 40
June 10, 2018, 06:09:01 AM
I believe that this is new future, new step in economic motion. And in next maybe hundreds of years, if things will act so, we will use cypto to make payments between different planets. So crypto is something more than just electronic cash for me
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 06:03:43 AM
I think Cryptocurrancy is the future of all currencies and will take over other businesses using blockchain. Cryptocurrancy will change what we have now. Crpytocurrancy will help the world to change, that's how life will be easier. And I will keep every cryptocurrancy best for now for my investment.
Activity: 107
June 10, 2018, 06:00:23 AM
Crypto for us is an easy way we save money for easy ways to generate many benefits in the future, because for us krypto is also very easy to use. so I think the future of krypto will be more successful than it is now.
Activity: 94
June 10, 2018, 05:56:11 AM
Cryptocurrency means the future to me. I think the future human structure will be different. Some are citizens of the government and some are free citizens.
Activity: 121
June 10, 2018, 01:37:05 AM
Crypto means a place where you will earn profit and also learn many things. It is technology that people are use online currency for many fields. Crypto world give more profit to people and it spread all over the world.
Activity: 126
June 09, 2018, 09:35:35 AM
Hi.
Krypto is for me a way into the modern world. Bitcoin is getting more and more accepted and more and more people know what that is.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 09:29:04 AM
Crypto helped me earn money. I can be financially self-sufficient. I spend my freetime working with crypto. It is an integral part of my life.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 09:19:17 AM
I believe that now after half year of a dump many of investors do not view cryptocurrencies as a way to make a fast buck, as perhaps previously many more might have done
Pages:
Jump to: