Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 79. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 06:20:31 AM
Many people in the past had a chance to get in on crypto early, but didn’t do it, and now may be regret. For that reason maybe we are here, because we believe this technology will grow rapidly in the future.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 06:13:45 AM
For me, cryptocurrency means new opportunities. The opportunity to earn in any part of the world and enjoy life. I think some of them have already quit their jobs.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
June 08, 2018, 06:16:08 PM
Cryptocurrency for me this is a kind of electronic money and a good opportunity to earn. The merits of cryptocurrency include the positive points: Availability of cryptocurrency - electronic money at any time. At the same time, it is impossible to freeze the account or withdraw the cryptocurrency. At any time, you can verify the reliability of the operations performed.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 05:02:58 PM
For me crypto is one of the good source of income, Crypto could also give you a chance to be a millionaire if you're expert on trading or maybe you've got luck in investing ico that will give you million profits soon so basically crypto gives people chance to achieve their goals in life.
Activity: 308
June 08, 2018, 05:00:27 PM
For the whole society, the crypto market has become a veritable peaceful revolution in the financial industry. One of the effective ways to abandon standard, compulsory transaction systems, with safer and more favorable terms of remittances and investments.
Activity: 789
June 08, 2018, 11:28:45 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
Crypto for me can be a very popular technology in the future. because in addition to the more simple transactions, this business can be used as an income enhancer through means of investment.
Activity: 448
June 08, 2018, 11:26:09 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
Crypto means to me the new way to earn some money as much as learning new structure of finance,which potentially could become really popular in the future.
auy
Activity: 336
June 08, 2018, 11:22:56 AM
For me, this is the only opportunity in my life to make big money. I think I have already missed this opportunity, I hope there will be growth. And it's nice to be a part of a progressive society.
Activity: 630
June 08, 2018, 10:30:57 AM
for me, this is a step into the future and a means for the rapid growth of my investments.

The cryptocurrency has become the best part of my life. I am earning money on it. No, I did not give up my main job but I spend in the crypto world many hours. It gives me many good profits and much fun.
Activity: 210
June 08, 2018, 08:20:02 AM
for me, crypto currency is a possibility of earning money, the technology of blockchain is very interesting, it seems to me that the world will soon change with it, so I believe in the crypto currency, as in the progress of mankind
Activity: 294
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
June 08, 2018, 05:00:43 AM
For me, crypto is an opportunity to engage in a promising and interesting business, from which I get pleasure.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 03:27:53 AM
What does crypto mean to me? Well, it is really meant. Crypto has a significant role in changing my life. It is not only about now I'm rich or not, it is about the change of my life. I can join this worldwide community and see the hi-technology era developing. Of course, crypto has taught me many things.
Activity: 462
June 08, 2018, 01:21:42 AM

It is more than just a quick buck for me. Honestly, cryptocurrency has been trying to lead the world to a cashless society. Cryptocurrency is currently making unifying the world through a centralized anonymous system with the help of blockchain. This idea is to give back the money to the people and solely their responsibility.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
June 08, 2018, 01:03:14 AM
Crypto is the revolutionary movement where convenience is the key principle in terms of payment methods. Crypto offers the best of financial transaction security, speed, low cost and decentralized mode of payment where users or individuals are masters over their own transactions.
Activity: 163
June 08, 2018, 12:58:40 AM
Crypto means investment. Investment, which you can earn money. We're glad that crypto was born. Because of this we have another outlet to earn money.
Activity: 226
June 07, 2018, 07:12:55 PM
I didn't think about this issue. I think that encryption is more like a financial product for me. I just joined the token market with only one purpose: investing to make money!

Making money in crypto is such a good experience despite  of the hardships  that we encountered from years of earning fiat money.  Many efforts being exerted in order to earn money for living and that was cash form of money,  that we're having after that physical work. Now with crypto the idea was diverted into digital currency  which was now an opportunity  for everyone to benefit from its potential income which  could give us profits.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 07, 2018, 08:23:16 AM
I didn't think about this issue. I think that encryption is more like a financial product for me. I just joined the token market with only one purpose: investing to make money!
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
June 07, 2018, 03:57:55 AM
For me cryptocurrency means a lot for me, like a blessing because of cryptocurrency I have a given a chance to be one of them investors in this industry that can gain a good amount of income or profit.
Activity: 462
June 07, 2018, 03:54:55 AM
I consider crypto one of the most promising options for investment. With a successful scenario, you can get a solid reward if you analyze the situation and carefully select the ICO.
Activity: 114
June 06, 2018, 06:50:14 AM
For me, the crypto is the science and knowledge that produces, because every time I get paid from here, I make a lesson and I am grateful what I have got, here also can get a lot of knowledge from the seniors
Pages:
Jump to: