Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 83. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 2
June 04, 2018, 01:02:03 AM
For me crypto is one of the good source of income, Crypto could also give you a chance to be a millionaire if you're expert on trading or maybe you've got luck in investing ico that will give you million profits soon so basically crypto gives people chance to achieve their goals in life.
Activity: 324
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 12:57:09 AM
 I like that it is suitable for making payments, and also investing, which was one of the initial intentions of bitcoin. As for me this is a good way to trade and earn some profit and maybe make more money by holding coins
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 12:46:46 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

I want to say, crypto is a side job or a side business. And the popular innovations in finance. And also help people to earn money by investing money through joining the air drops and also for the future crypto become popular for the society. And I hope crypto can be accepted all over the world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 06:37:43 AM
for me cryptocurrency is a place to earn a living, although it is only a side job but the money I get from crypto is sufficient for my life.
crypto means a lot to me, because after getting to know crypto I feel I have a new hope for a better life.
Activity: 378
June 02, 2018, 06:02:30 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

Being in crypto is a life changing decision. At first i was undecided because i thought it is a scam. Now i am grateful that it move me out from debt. Crypto is part of my life now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
June 02, 2018, 05:58:11 AM
Crypto for me is just the result of the invention of revolutionary technology of blockchain. It will definitely change the world. Blockchain in the future will give people the freedom they have lost a long time ago. Blockchain in the future will ensure the transparency and reliability of every transaction in the world without hundreds of intermediaries!
Activity: 476
June 02, 2018, 05:56:16 AM
Cryptocurrency with their technology called Blockchain is new technology that can make revolusioner in this world,  blockchain technology will solve many problems in the many industry because this technologies offer transaparansi,  high level security and efisiensi. Other benefits of crypto  is possible to make fast money and make us become rich in short times.
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 02, 2018, 05:44:00 AM
Cryptocurrency is a profitable way for me. I think it is more like an investment product now. I think the more meaningful one is the blockchain! Blockchain is the future!
Activity: 224
June 02, 2018, 05:38:35 AM
is a new opportunity to earn money, do not depend on anyone and make money for your own pleasure
Activity: 3
June 02, 2018, 05:23:11 AM
I believe that they are a new technology that would overtake today technology. They will grow bigger and bigger, then peoples will use them as primary tools. Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
June 01, 2018, 11:57:38 PM
It is the main step to be a successful in crypto. Only you could yourself from other people, may some other people will fool you and ask you how many questions on how to be a successful person in the future. Learning and experience are the best of them all.
Activity: 294
June 01, 2018, 11:50:25 PM
I personally crypto is a work that can be done at home and with crypto many people who spend the time to invest and can benefit because with the crypto we can invest and to get a gift we can follow bounty or airdrops
Activity: 191
June 01, 2018, 11:45:44 PM
a digital currency originated or created through the internet online, and only available online methods such as computer and cellphone, that all transactions can be made.
The crypto is decentralized like bitcoin today.
Activity: 110
June 01, 2018, 11:43:29 PM
Crypto I think it is the latest breakthrough technology that can be accessed by everyone in the world. Crypto has the benefit of creating a better life in the present and the future. Because by joining crypto you can earn a promising income, you can also have investment assets that you can harvest in the next few years to meet the needs of your life in the future.
Activity: 252
June 01, 2018, 11:34:36 PM
Encryption is the beginning of a good life for us, because we can invest our time in the world of passwords to get the money we can spend on our daily lives.

Encryption has become a part of my life.
Activity: 168
June 01, 2018, 11:27:50 PM
For me.. cryptocurrency is the next digital money for the future, if are present money is fiat money , digital money is the next generation of money for our future..
P60
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
June 01, 2018, 11:02:08 PM
It gives the opportunity to have a job to earn profits. It helps to change our individual life through the world of cyrpto.
Cryptocurrency for me is also an opportunity, it gives everyone a chance to earn profit on their own and on easy way. You can earn a lot here especially if you are patient and good at waiting.
Activity: 98
June 01, 2018, 10:57:58 PM
How we find the economy after the gold usage to fiat cash in this world. As like in some years we all will find the next money revolution in this world. I really unhappy about the late of people getting in crypto investment.If all the investors looking to invest on cryptos, you guys please verify you are in the right medium or not.I take cryptos as the power to change the world, easy payment system through out the world. Can being anonymous and track the fund via tax id and etc !!
Activity: 308
June 01, 2018, 10:55:08 PM
It is the way to the future. I expect to make a lot of money from them. I think they can bring me extra money and buy in the house I need to live in. With only my salary, I think it is hard to buuy one.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Option Blitz
June 01, 2018, 10:47:25 PM
just another type of money. I'm only like blockchain technology. true story. we can do many thing, many good finance and non finance project with blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: