Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 87. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 02:49:28 PM
If today we can still convince our authorities of this, but do you know why we still don't get it? Because we need to use crypto!      
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
May 28, 2018, 02:34:12 PM
Crypto is a breathtaking technology which has given one a financial independence of a sort. But it has now been flooded with lots of shitcoins. For me crypto market is an awesome source of earning extra income. I guess this will be the opinion of many other individuals too. It helps us to earn some profits or wealth which we can use to fulfill our various financial needs. In my case crypto has really helped me financially. But one must be careful as gain to one person means loss to some other.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 07:06:31 AM
For me crypto is new dimention me , it is a very interesting thing I know in the internet, the important is you will gain profits when you invest in this cryptos and the other hand it make your life easy if you have already this crytos because you can use them for payments like money ant st same time will gain profits.
Activity: 305
May 27, 2018, 09:37:05 AM
for me crypto is a side line job that you can sure that you can earn some of money either it small or big, aside of that in crypto your knowledge about the different types of marketing will be learn in any kind of state..
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
May 27, 2018, 09:32:35 AM
crypto has changed my life, the income I got so far from crypto will not be worth the income from my main job, I feel very lucky to be one of the people who know the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
May 27, 2018, 08:59:26 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
The cryptocurrency is our future, when we will not depend on our governments to manage money, we ourselves can dispose of our funds and not be controlled by anyone! And the blockchain will give development to a large number of projects!
Activity: 150
May 27, 2018, 08:43:37 AM
It actually means so much to me. I believe in it as the future. Also I look forward to it becoming stinkingly rich from it. Nothing can stop me moving way forward with crypto.
Activity: 17
May 26, 2018, 01:37:09 PM
In todays time crypto had become on eof the leading one as to earn money and profits and leads to investment that creates new opportunities itself.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 01:18:47 PM
Cryptocurrency means so much, in so many ways. Crypto is currently changing the world financial systems, creating opportunities that does not exit prior to now. Making transactions easier and faster and it is still bring more changes !!!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
May 26, 2018, 01:11:52 PM
for me crypto is a new way to make money and become rich, because investing in crypto is very profitable.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
May 26, 2018, 01:09:10 PM
i think crypto is a new door to a new financial system, we can find more way to earn money than just traditional methods, crypto is still very young so the potential is still very promising, we can earn profit from investing new cryptos or investing in bitcoin to earn profit from long term, but becareful because of new market, crypto is still risky when we can easily lost profit from price fluctuation or scammers.
Activity: 266
Merit: 104
May 26, 2018, 11:53:10 AM
For me crypto is a HELPER i mean the way to earn money and support developers of my favourite projects and I also like part of privacy because nobody will know your details when you send some crypto to another person.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 04:18:28 PM
I mean crypto is the best way to become rich not Quick risk. Who think crypto is the only way to become fast rich, they made a big mistake. Think become fast rich is a big trap. I believe crypto help to become rich and its more fast than traditional way but not over fast or something like that. If you notice who want to become rich, they lose the money. We know this is a volatile market, and that is a big fact, who are clever and has much patience they can be successful because moving forward with knowledge is necessary.
I have another believe, may be most of the investor don’t agree with me in this point that is believe of fortune. Yes, I believe in luck. If luck goes to you, you will be successful easily, if not than it will be toughest task to become successful.
Activity: 134
May 21, 2018, 04:26:21 AM
For me, joining this market is to make more money, because there are many opportunities to make money in this market. I hope all those who can develop this type of economic brunch will benefit. Wish ya'll good luck!
Activity: 100
May 21, 2018, 04:19:59 AM
for me, the cryptocurrency gives me the opportunity to expand my knowledge and earn additional income.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 04:10:39 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

Cryptocurrency is a promising digital asset, and for me it is a second profession, and I earn enough money by investing in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 252
May 21, 2018, 04:06:23 AM
Crypto currency for me is as an additional income and as an investment for the future, because I'm sure, the price will continue to increase from year to year
Activity: 4
May 21, 2018, 04:01:55 AM
I invest crypto for a long time. I believe that it can make all my dreams come true. And I can get huge profits from this investment.
Activity: 162
May 21, 2018, 03:54:00 AM
For me crypto is my parttime job.
Activity: 2
May 21, 2018, 03:48:39 AM
For me, crypto is my future. I invest a lot of money, my knowledge, my brain for this. I hope that it will bring to me everything I want.
Pages:
Jump to: