Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 88. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 779
Merit: 250
May 20, 2018, 11:35:17 PM
Res
What does crypto means to me? To be perfectly honest, crypto is more like a good friend of mine because it helps me every time i have financial problem and crypto gave me a hope when I am about to give up. It will help you to reach your goals in life and to have a wealthy living.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
May 20, 2018, 11:33:03 PM
For me crypto is one of the best way to earn a decent amount of income for free,  all we need is a gadget, internet connection and basic knowledge to follow a simple instructions. Participating in bounty campaign is a gift from above that helps many people to overcome their financial problems.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
May 20, 2018, 11:28:20 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

Cryptos can mean both of them. It depends on the individual view of it. I see cryptos as a game changer in investment and technology and also a way to liberate ourselves financially and socially
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 11:24:49 PM
crypto giups people make money, it can also help many people have a stable job
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
May 20, 2018, 11:12:59 PM
It means future to me. Digital currency is future however it will take sometime to be accepted by the world and know how its in people's favor.
Activity: 29
May 20, 2018, 11:10:45 PM
So I would say that crypto is great opportunity for all, especially for people who live in low standard country to make extra money.
Activity: 32
May 20, 2018, 01:18:55 AM
For me crypto is a centralized exchange that can building people to get a little bit amount of income or any big profit that can help everyone to showcase free of financial needs...
Activity: 23
May 19, 2018, 09:27:11 PM
For the cryptocurrency future. Bitcoin is already being replaced by such packaged solutions as Token Go, Ethereum, Neo. Cryptocurrency for me is the best way to financial independence.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
May 19, 2018, 01:55:38 PM
one of the meanings of crypto for me is the short-term investment means crypto as a tool for earning money quickly, as well as crypto as a long-term investment tool. so i think about both. both to earn money fast and for my future. this depends on our belief in the crypto, some coins have long-term targets whereas some others only have short-term targets. we want to choose which one we want to invest.
Activity: 23
May 19, 2018, 01:01:06 PM
For me crypto means a doorstep in having a good future, an opportunity to earn that will help people have a better life and financially stable in the future if he will have to work and have some techniques and ideas while engage in crypto world.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
May 19, 2018, 10:05:59 AM
maybe it will sound silly but crypto for me is hope. I believe that with the help of a blockchain technology people will rebuild an absolutely unfair financial system and can finally create something more decent than Wall Street.
Activity: 43
May 19, 2018, 08:27:13 AM
crypto for me is a big step to get the money that can realize my future dream, of course I want to have success in crypto, because many of my colleagues who have showed evidence of success to join in crypto, and of course here I have to show the real proof and work hard to succeed in crypto.
Activity: 69
May 19, 2018, 08:24:21 AM
Fast buck if I'm being honest.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
May 19, 2018, 08:16:18 AM
for me crypto is one of applications of great technology called blochchain which let me extra income. I like it for this possibilities. Not more.
Activity: 14
May 19, 2018, 08:08:11 AM
Crypto came from the Greek word Kryptos which means "hidden" or  "secret " so for me crypto is medium of currency that used in modern time is it called virtual currency or digital money. Crypto has a important role in our society it helps people to move faster our transaction with the used if blockchain technology.
Activity: 272
May 19, 2018, 05:22:40 AM
Crypto is an easy way to generate profits and a good future crypto that we use to generate many benefits. Because the price of krypto always increases every day.
Activity: 17
May 19, 2018, 05:15:12 AM
 the cryptocurrency is a bright look to the future, because all plans for the coming years are connected with this type of earnings, the cryptocurrency gives great opportunities for financial growth. I think that many peple will agree with me.
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 01:17:57 AM
For me the crypto currency is an opportunity to get an extra income. Besides, it's a good long term investment for the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 01:10:22 AM
Crypto currencies are now using for more than any other currencies because it is multi functional currency and the business activities which were takes place in US dollar and other currencies are now deal through online usable currencies like bitcoin and altcoin.
Activity: 186
May 19, 2018, 12:51:31 AM
The meaning of cryptocurrency for me, cryptocurrency as a virtual currency technology that uses cryptographic systems to detect transactions.
For me cryptocurrency also acts as currency, and of course when functioning as currency he must have value, from here we can use it to transact.
Pages:
Jump to: