Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 89. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 5
May 19, 2018, 12:26:49 AM
Bitcoin for me  is a life saver and a way for me and my family to have financial freedom.  It gives us a chance to enjoy life's beauty.  It gives us funds for activities  and other family occasions to celebrate.  Personally, Bitcoin  adds up  my self confidence and financial security because I know I have some funds to depend on if ever I am short of money.  I am now in the process of teaching Bitcoin to my family members so that they too will learn and earn their own.  So thankful for my friend who teaches me Bitcoin and because  Bitcoin is decentralized I have nobody to thank so, I will just say thank you to Bitcoin.
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 19, 2018, 12:01:44 AM
The cryptocurrency doesn't make much sense to me. Since I joined the cryptocurrency, my purpose was just to get benefits from it, just to make money, what really meant to me was the blockchain, it made me see the technology A future development trend! I like the benefits of the blockchain!
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 11:30:17 PM
For me the cryptocurrency means a blessing that came from god because it is the best opportunity to anyone to start an investment to secure their better future and especially in terms of financial aspects. 
In short if theres no cryptocurrency, there are no profitable investors as of now.

For me too bitcoin is a lifesaver when I need a job and I get it here where I can earn a lot of income to get on with my life. Everyone has the same opinion about bitcoin. Starting bitcoin appears, it brings a lot of good stories, helping people in finances to change people's habits becomes more useful
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
May 18, 2018, 09:46:02 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
I believe that cryptocurrency is a promising business that can achieve new innovations, and improve the old world. I make money on it, I love the crypt.
Activity: 182
Merit: 6
May 18, 2018, 09:05:20 AM
a revolution to make some money for my study Smiley

I think crypto can change my life and can improve my finances because as I know many people who join crypto become successful then I intend to join in crypto because I want to be successful like those who are now senior

copper member
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 08:33:36 AM
I believe there is something bigger behind crypto. Well, fast untraceable transactions are cool... unstoppable unbreakable public ledger is also amazing. But it would be difficult to imagine people quitting their jobs and spending all their time and money supporting new product release from Visa or MasterCard, or even from GAFA. There is something bigger...

Ray of hope. Perhaps many people on our planet have a feeling like they are imprisoned in the shackles of current way of life... money, government, job... and they can not even imagine that something can be changed... at least in current century... well, perhaps not many people think that way, but I used to. Until the moment when I mined my first crypto-coin)).
So, for me, crypto is a tool, which helps people get back their independence, privacy and control over their lives.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 07:41:58 AM
Honestly, early I followed crypto because I want to quickly earn money as soon as possible, but more here I think the world of crypto is a better means of the future because in the world of crypto many positive things that I can.
Activity: 66
May 18, 2018, 06:51:34 AM
Crypto is a step into the future. Crypto is slowly and steadily shaping our future. Many ICOs have revolutionary ideas that could make our life easier and faster. And I think we should invest in our future, which is crypto.
Activity: 91
May 18, 2018, 06:07:04 AM
Crypto or cryptocurrency is a controversial digital asset which is designed to work as an exchange. It uses cryptography to make the transaction secure, to control, and verify the transfer of personal asset. It becomes controversial because there is no certain rules the regulates the user in using this kind of exchange. All people are free to access to their personal accounts as long as they have internet connection. However, it really helps people to earn extra income for their future.

Activity: 101
May 18, 2018, 05:49:23 AM
For me, cryptocurrency is an opportunity
Now cryptocurrency is not just my hobby, it's a job and a freedom.
Because cryptocurrency give many innovations in finance, making the life of society better.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
May 18, 2018, 05:13:32 AM
Cryptocurrency is the first step towards a better future,
because crypto is an asset that has a value used in online and it all depends on the particular crypto you have, both of them are different crypto types with different values, to start with crypto is an asset.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 18, 2018, 05:05:38 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

Crypto for me is like a heart because it is the foundation ( job ) of many people without this their life is none. And also like a blood in using crypto my life has a color and has a life because it is my strength in all things in my life.
Activity: 100
Merit: 6
May 18, 2018, 05:02:31 AM
Crypto is mean to change this life and change this world. It is cutting edge. It is a hope for some people to change their poor life to be better. It is a way to let people join in investment. It is very worthy and promising to support and struggle.
A laconic conclusion to a thought. By the way, a very correct cryptocurrency will really play a very important role in the world.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
May 18, 2018, 04:52:47 AM
This market for me is self-expression and additional income that helps me to buy everything I want, but this market has taught me a lot of patience of perseverance.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
May 18, 2018, 04:50:24 AM
Hello sir. Crypto for me is like a small kind of side trip business, I look at it that way because I only do it part time if I’m available which still keeps me earn extra. Entering this kind of world really means to me a lot it changes my point of view regarding Blockchain and I deeply understand more about currency advancement. It was worth of time spending my half year in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 55
May 18, 2018, 04:48:46 AM
Encryption For me, make money by investing.
Activity: 124
May 18, 2018, 04:42:33 AM
They are meant to be a future technology that will lead all financial technology in the future. They will be widely used by many peoples in the world and helps other industry to grow.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
May 18, 2018, 04:40:48 AM
Encryption has become a part of my life. I come in every day to find out the latest market situation and news.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
May 18, 2018, 02:13:25 AM
Many people hope that this is the only chance for a better life, I think that most people believe in the success of crypto currency and I'm among them.
Activity: 168
May 18, 2018, 02:13:18 AM

For me crypto is the future, I can make a lot of money from crypto. Make investments with satisfactory results only in crypto. You will not regret joining crypto, in future crypto could possibly replace paper currency.
Pages:
Jump to: