Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 56. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"
March 25, 2018, 02:46:25 AM
I am waiting for every uptrend to sell, then down trend to buy. If i was caught off guard by downtrend I will patiently waiting for an uptrend again because i believe in every coins that i have. Waiting for a more positive news and entering in the market during a big uptrend is more dangerous for you are buying in highs and before the positive news will come to your face the big investors already made their positions and ready to sell once you've enter into the market. Based on sentiments in every telegram and discord that I'am a part with they are all waiting for APRIL.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
March 25, 2018, 02:23:42 AM
Seeing the bloody cryptomarkets today makes me think of when this crisis will ever end. So if this bearish pattern will last longer, i am waiting for the lowest price bitcoin can get from this crisis so i can buy more at a cheap price.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
March 25, 2018, 02:18:16 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
We are all waiting for the good news about bitcoin and the entire crypto currency as this will bring back the lost glory of crypto currency. We need a catalyst to start a good bull run and push the price higher.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
March 25, 2018, 02:07:06 AM
Waiting for make more money in crypto market, cryptocurrency really offer best way to make money, i will try now to make more money by new strategy of trading. More focus, better management of risk and more better strategy will be maximize the profit. I hope i can make it.

Yeah, waiting for the market to be more stable again, and waiting for the price to increase or higher than the previous months, that's what the traders waiting for. Waiting for the right time to sell their cryptocurrencies to gain more profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 01:01:35 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

it seems to be a lot of traders are waiting for new news from bitcoin because if there is no good news it will surely be difficult to make the price rise and become very expensive wait for good news and bitcoin is stable then altcoin will be easy in the pump.
Activity: 406
March 24, 2018, 02:31:53 PM
The market is volatile because many news regarding regulation are affecting the markets and everyone is in a position of uncertainty in the market. At this time everybody in the market is waiting for the exact bottom to buy the exact lowest price, and some people are waiting for the exact top so that they can sell at higher price, and get the maximum benefit on their investment.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
March 24, 2018, 06:47:28 AM
Waiting for make more money in crypto market, cryptocurrency really offer best way to make money, i will try now to make more money by new strategy of trading. More focus, better management of risk and more better strategy will be maximize the profit. I hope i can make it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
March 24, 2018, 06:45:39 AM

A good news, i think? Because the price dropped so hard in the last 3 months because of many bad news on cryptocurrency such facebook and google that banned crypto ads. When a good news come, i'm sure the price of bitcoin and other altcoins will go up and maybe we can see $10,000 for 1 bitcoin again.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 06:44:14 AM
To buy the dip again Smiley
Activity: 168
March 24, 2018, 06:40:30 AM
Green markets increase prices of bitcoin and ethereum.... Full control of cryptocurrencies
Activity: 238
March 24, 2018, 06:36:13 AM

WE are all waiting for the increase of prices in bitcoin,,waiting for market to be  more stable , and also for the good result of g20 summit this coming july that may influences on cryptomarket in a positive way, waiting for the financial stability at this time.
Activity: 546
March 24, 2018, 05:56:53 AM
i work daily in the bitcoin and read all rules and i am waiting for the bitcoin rate decreases and we earn more profit from this work.
Activity: 226
March 23, 2018, 10:45:42 PM
Waiting for the market to be more stable, the current market is not a big drop or a big upswing. No one dares to try it easily, but I think it is a good time to build a warehouse.

Yeah youre right.This is the best way to hold our coins and must be waiting the time comes that the value will goes up and stable at exacly to provide as financially.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
March 23, 2018, 10:36:55 PM
Every one in this crypto world are waiting for the exact down trend to buy an exact lowest price of the token this are the crypto believers that want to get more coin unto down trend price but for the people who are already invested they are waiting for Up trend price an exact high price of the coin so that they can sell it outright and get more profit from their invested coin. Only two option that we are waiting the exact dip price that we want to buy more coin and the exact high price that we want to sell outright.

Exactly , these are also the reasons why I'm still waiting. I'm waiting the market to hit my target, then that is the right time to buy low and sell high. In able for us to become successful, waiting with patience is the answer to gain higher profits.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 23, 2018, 10:29:44 PM
We are waiting for the price is going up again, that is what is all about. The market are in a good activity, when all are dropping its common because of issues many other factors, but there is a time that peoples gonna come back in.
Activity: 14
March 23, 2018, 10:19:05 PM
For the people and the world to realize how the cryptocurrencies and the blockchain could revolutionize the whole world? how the fiat could be replace by the cryptocurrencies? and how the blockchain can give us more transparences with our transactions? how to anonymously transact without needing some verifications these things are what i am waiting for because the whole world will adopt our technology.
Activity: 203
March 23, 2018, 10:04:01 PM
waiting for my token to rise its value so i can sell it and buy another altcoin and because  most of the coins rises high at the month of december like what happened last year so i will invest for now and hold it till december if possible. i am also waiting for the market to stable .
Activity: 252
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
March 23, 2018, 09:00:43 PM
We are waiting for the massive good news attack from all around the world.Also we are waiting when a new people all around the world will come to the crypto. We need to wait till time when from every where will starts to speak about crypto and profit.
Regards.
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
March 23, 2018, 08:33:33 PM
We're waiting for more worldwide acceptance. The more countries that get involved, the better. Strict regulations from a country like the United States could hurt us or help us. It could hurt the market by having people sell off their coins because the government is trying to get too involved or the regulations could help bring in the big companies and institutions waiting on the sidelines because the regulations will protect them and make them feel secure enough to get into this space.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
March 23, 2018, 08:32:46 PM
probably because of the confidence and confidence in getting profits in the investment for now the reason why wait because I believe the price will be back to normal and stable even increased the price in all coins that exist in cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: