Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 54. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
April 04, 2018, 04:17:30 AM
I am waiting for regulation to catch up to cryptocurrency. Until the rules are established Institutional money will stay on the sidelines.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
April 04, 2018, 04:09:28 AM
I am waiting for the price of BTC to rise, and then the price of altcoin has been falling. At that time, I will take BTC to buy altcoin.

Yeah I will agree I'm waiting for the bitcoin to irse so taht I'm started to sell my btc profits.And not also btc but the altcoin I have now that I know it will grow soon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 04:08:03 AM
What everone is waiting for differs. Some are waiting ti start to provide services with better development and adopion of cryptocurrency. While many a fixated on price! I believe cryptocurrency will become better and acceptable as time goes on.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 04:05:06 AM
At this time, when maximum people have invested there funds in this lower level market, so now all of us are just waiting for good news, from which Bitcoins and Altcoins will rising again.
As we all also know that it will not be happen in overnight but, still we will wait for a long time. Until the market reaches its peak value again or until we didn't get good profit of our investment
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
March 29, 2018, 01:32:45 AM
i work daily in the bitcoin and read all rules and i am waiting for the bitcoin rate decreases and we earn more profit from this work.
At this very moment, the market value of different sort of coins is not going good and that market is not performing well. I am just waiting for some good rise in the overall crypto market as this is the only thing which can help all those who are holding their coins in getting some good profit at time of selling of their coins. Wait, wait and wait until and unless this market starts getting better before selling of your coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 09:27:48 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
We need to wait for more than two weeks to know if the price of these currencies is good for us, I think the market is going down now for a variety of reasons but most of these currencies are available. The development is linked together in the market.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 09:09:26 AM
We look forward to receiving cryptocurrency as a valid payment instrument throughout the world. We expect a unified currency for the whole world, so it makes it easy for all countries to transact.
Activity: 104
March 28, 2018, 09:04:38 AM
bitcoin prices have not been stable, this is what makes me wait.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 08:58:22 AM
of course we're waiting for the recovery in the market and gain more profit. I already losing my money right now because of many FUD but I should keep holding and believe that soon in the market will recover.
Activity: 134
March 28, 2018, 08:48:08 AM
We are waiting for either the death of bitcoin or its triumph. If you defeat bitcoin, it will become a common currency, like the rest, and in triumph, finally get rid of these pieces of paper with a cost of 1 cent.
Activity: 130
March 28, 2018, 08:29:51 AM
Ofcourse i can wait all token are rise again and market will grow again because all coins in market its not stable for there prices
Activity: 85
March 28, 2018, 08:07:35 AM
Make aure that all posibilties plans are stable so that contnue earning more profit. In earning that we can use it by saying in trading or as investing. In times come we can get all we can by exerting some effort.
Activity: 110
March 28, 2018, 04:41:27 AM
"Wait" is a state of mind, with which one tries to escape from the present.
There is no "wait", there are only actions that are performed in the present. Obviously, with these actions many times we try to get something in the future. That's all
Activity: 154
March 28, 2018, 04:21:25 AM
Of course catalyst, is people returning back (the actual HODLers) . This will drive the market back. For people who trust Cryptocurrencies, this is a perfect buy-time, never did I ever dream that would have coins to buy at this price after September last year.

So buy as much as you can

Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
March 28, 2018, 03:53:56 AM
I am waiting for the bitcoin and altcoins prices to stabilize and to get higher because I invested in more coins and I am waiting for the profits
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
March 28, 2018, 03:47:04 AM
If I were to be asked, I would say that we mostly wait for the market to stabilize and skyrocket to the moon. I know that most of us are waiting for that moment to come, but we have to be patient when it comes to this situation where the bloodbath takes place. Ethereum has been weak in its trading volume now and the scalability is so poor, which is why they struggle to go up unlike the almighty Bitcoin. Just be patient and hang on to this one guys.
Activity: 162
March 28, 2018, 03:42:51 AM
Definitely waiting for the demand to boom like what happen last year. This is the only way to keep the prices high is to attract a lot of investors. We all know that everyone is waiting for the right moment, waiting for the price to crash more so they can take the opportunity and let it grow and the next few months or year.
Activity: 196
March 28, 2018, 03:42:27 AM
I am waiting for the market so have a trillion dollar marketcap so that these market manipulators will need billions of dollars to be able to manipualte one single candle of bitcoin,because today these whales and bigplayers are enjoying their life with these lowmarketcap coins because they can easily pump and dump these coins whenever they want.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
March 28, 2018, 03:29:56 AM
after all have been answers about the market price stability i guess theres nothing left for me lol.maybe i am waiting for the solid crypto members,when most of small investors may hold together to fight the greatness of whales who's controlling the movement of market,if this dream come true we will see the righteous of the market flows,in that sense we will be having voices to manipulate this crypto even in our small ways
Activity: 67
March 28, 2018, 03:27:05 AM
The next Bull run will be welcomed by us all, I think the historical amount of FUD news over the last 3 months has had a big impact on prices and traction for our industry. The MAN behind the scenes really fears what we are bringing to the world. They know that if they don't do anything their days are numbered. Whenever Fake or FUD news shakes up the Crypto markets and a few days or weeks later things seem to be recovering, another fake announcement sends us backward again. When will they stop? I don't believe they will, it's up to the Cyrpto community to shout our merits out louder than them to get our message to the rest of the world.

Jonathan Lane
Blockvisory Dubai
Pages:
Jump to: