Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 52. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 27, 2018, 08:12:36 AM
And we are now waiting for a specific level? I thought the main task was to wait for an increase in the market capital as a whole. Because whales can create almost any price, it all depends on their understanding of how many coins can be redeemed and who will not exactly sell.
We're waiting for the bounceback on its current price or surpass last year price in the market. So, that everybody can get good profit in terms of investment. I think this year has a potential to grow again as long as we're able to have positive feedback in this technology.
Yes, right now is on dump all we have to do is to have patience until it will range. I think this is the way to prevent losses of coin and our earning will immediately growing in, short period of time. So,this is the exact reason why we're waiting.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
May 27, 2018, 08:03:39 AM
And we are now waiting for a specific level? I thought the main task was to wait for an increase in the market capital as a whole. Because whales can create almost any price, it all depends on their understanding of how many coins can be redeemed and who will not exactly sell.
We're waiting for the bounceback on its current price or surpass last year price in the market. So, that everybody can get good profit in terms of investment. I think this year has a potential to grow again as long as we're able to have positive feedback in this technology.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 07:49:42 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 07:46:05 AM
While the cryptocurrency market still young similar dumps that make red all the coins in the market will repeat more than once. I think we should wait this period.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 27, 2018, 03:27:41 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

In my opinion, only Waiting for the market becomes more stable and waiting for ,
a definite trend to buy the lowest price right of this token or higher than before.

I think people are actually waiting for the bear market to end and just hoping, cryptos will start to move upwards. From there, people could gain profit from their investment in btc or alts. It is normal to wait than not to wait wherein people just decide to sell immediately their coins because of being afraid they might lose big. This kind of approach is a very weak where instead of earning, people will end up losing their investment.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 02:16:38 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

In my opinion, only Waiting for the market becomes more stable and waiting for ,
a definite trend to buy the lowest price right of this token or higher than before.
Activity: 252
April 20, 2018, 10:52:52 AM
We are all waiting for altcoin market prices to rise. Altcoin prices rise with stable conditions.
We will all be able to run the investment if the situation is safe and stable and conducive.
Activity: 18
April 20, 2018, 10:48:35 AM
Waiting for bitcoin to surge up once again so i can take my profits,you should set some goals so that you wont be losing your opportunity, or you wont regret if you sold to early or too late,once your goal has been reached you should be happy and ease.Because if you greed has eaten your mind set you could lose a lot remember how the market works,too volatile.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 10:45:52 AM

Very good questions. We may see that the hype of bitcoin and altcoins now in the world has been growing very well. Many investors (both the beginner or even the whales) have proven their existence to spread the cryptocurrency. however, along with the growing of the crypto believe, there are also negative issues that make the cryptocurrency still unstable. Some investors strategy and conditions also sometimes cause the stability of the cryptocurrency fluctuating.
In this case, in my personal opinion, what we are waiting for is the existence and acknowledgment by many more people and parties in the world about the cryptocurrency including the legality and stability. Of course, it can be someday along with our support to the cryptocurrency itself.
Activity: 235
April 20, 2018, 10:20:26 AM
I think its obvious that everyone holding right now is waiting for their investment or assets double, triple, quadruple or more than that and sell with great fortune. When the price is high, then you will see what are we waiting.
Activity: 196
April 20, 2018, 10:15:07 AM

I think we are waiting for a stable altcoin price increase.
We will be able to focus and calm in trading when the situation is safe and stable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 20, 2018, 10:07:48 AM
As for me, I'm waiting for a stable market growth, which will give the confidence for new investors to enter. And also I'm waiting for crypto regulation. Though someone is afraid of regulation I think that it's the only way for cryptocurrencies to be accepted around the world.
Activity: 448
April 20, 2018, 09:48:29 AM
Personally, I don't like looking too far ahead. This market is too unpredictable. It can change direction in any direction. while it is heavily manipulated by the whales. but soon it will not be so noticeable. At the moment, I would be pleased that the Egretia project has successfully completed its sales and that the full implementation of its platform will begin. For me it will be a good investment growth.
Activity: 196
April 20, 2018, 09:42:10 AM
Everybody is waiting for a big capitalization. That is increasing confidence, the entrance of large investors. Probably the regulation of ICOs. Since at the moment it's just a bunch of scammers and 10% normal good projects.
Activity: 546
April 20, 2018, 07:30:11 AM
I think this is a good question and i will work in this bounties and airdrops in full time work and i will have patience for time come when market going up and the rates of all coins and bitcoin also going up and give good profit to the users.
Activity: 336
April 20, 2018, 06:58:55 AM
This is a round bottom question for which every one have different answer means every body is waiting for some thing different from other,but the destination of all is same market is high,number of coins or tokens is sufficient atmosphere is clear for buying and selling still we are waiting for some thing new to happen and this new is satisfaction which non of us have.
Activity: 116
April 20, 2018, 06:39:43 AM

I am waiting that bitcoin to be legalize around the world, so that the community of bitcoin will expand.
I also waiting the price of Bitcoin and Etheruim will pump and the market stabilization.
Activity: 129
Merit: 8
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 11, 2018, 02:42:33 AM
We are waiting for BTC to move sideways so that alt coins can gain some sats value, then we wait for btc to move to cash out.
Activity: 67
April 11, 2018, 02:41:49 AM
It's hard to say if we are waiting for something or not coz' right now, today, am currently satisfied with the situation but if the market gets more stable then I'll be more thrilled  Grin
Activity: 68
April 09, 2018, 09:50:26 AM
Are we waiting, though?
I'm perfectly happy with the current situation, to tell you the truth.
Maybe that's how things are going to be from now on, maybe there's no bouncing back for crypto, you know.
Pages:
Jump to: