Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 51. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 10:05:33 AM
I do not know what other people are waiting for, but I am sure that today people can unequivocally believe that now in the bears market and they will stay this year until 2019, I want to be mistaken, but it seems to me that this is true.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
May 30, 2018, 10:04:32 AM
I'm just waiting for the recovery and growth of the market. I guess it will happen soon. I will also see the development of the market in the near future. Let's keep waiting.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 10:03:06 AM
Seeing the bloody cryptomarkets today makes me think of when this crisis will ever end. So if this bearish pattern will last longer, i am waiting for the lowest price bitcoin can get from this crisis so i can buy more at a cheap price.
Activity: 264
May 30, 2018, 02:30:21 AM
We are waiting for huge investments from the financial whales in crypto and brand new technologies implemented by IT projects, somwthing like www or social network
Activity: 196
May 30, 2018, 02:24:10 AM
maybe now that we are waiting for altcoin prices and the market will recover than from now on we are better to hold our coins and be patient waiting for the price back stable again then ita sell and we benefit for the future and can fix the loss last month
Activity: 238
May 30, 2018, 01:36:30 AM
i don't know what excatly we waiting for but i can say this i'm waiting a big projects that will change our future for humanity and as well i hope the market will be stable again Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 30, 2018, 01:31:23 AM
i believe what we are really waiting is for those big countries like China, Korea and Russia to be fully back in the game again. Because when this to decide to put restrictions to cryptos the market nearly collapsed. This goes for the america too which is the real source of FUD in order to hi-jack the flight of this industry. After finishing to provisions and regulations i am positive that the market will in good situation again.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 01:13:55 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
We are waiting for the situation that is observed today in the market and will last at least six months with minimal corrections. People are just tired of seeing the loss and the inability to somehow influence all this.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
May 30, 2018, 01:03:08 AM
We all are waiting for more trust to build so that the new investors do not feel any kind of hindrance or fear while putting their money in this market. Back in 2017 when market was rising, it was because there was a lot of news about bitcoin and every investor out there wanted to be a part of the run and hence the price of bitcoin was increasing exponentially.
Then came one of the biggest falls and almost everyone lost money. That obviously took the trust of people away. Now we are slowly waiting for that trust to rebuild.
Activity: 154
May 30, 2018, 12:45:10 AM
Personally, I'm waiting for the crypt to grow. Ie the right moment. I'm not rushing anywhere. If in a hurry you can go with anything!
Activity: 224
May 29, 2018, 06:16:19 PM
the most awaited as crypto believers are the crypto price that will rise again. because at this time the price of crypto was down and getting down. we only want it because if the price rises again then the chance to get big profit will wide open.
Activity: 335
May 29, 2018, 05:45:14 PM
Now I'm waiting for the right time to sell my coins, because long-term investment does not justify itself.
Activity: 322
May 29, 2018, 07:15:12 AM
if in 2017, all people were waiting for the growth of prices for crypto currency, you are now all waiting for the market to be stabilized. it is very difficult to give forecasts even for a few weeks in advance, because they change the position of the crypto currency in the market very much.
Activity: 388
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 04:23:13 AM
I am also very confused about the market. Many people are saying that the market will rise, but I have not had any favorable news except to see negative news recently! I also began to feel scared!
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
May 28, 2018, 04:38:20 PM
When i came in crypto i was waiting x10 to buy lambo and the house. Now I trader for food, clothes and small jorneys. But I still thinking about the house and learning how to earn more by trading.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 04:27:27 PM
Personally, I was waiting for this dump to buy a few coins, so now everything is going according to plan ..
Activity: 135
Merit: 5
May 27, 2018, 11:32:04 AM
Obviously, we are all waiting for growth! And that we'll get time to show. But clearly one thing is now the right time for shopping

In my own point of view. I am really waiting the hike price of bitcoin so that I can decide to sell my bitcoin owned. I am waiting for long time ago when bitcoin price reach up to the moon so that i can get lot of profits with my great patient being handled. What exactly I am waiting for is the great spike of bitcoin price in order to gain more profit by buying during dip period and sell when price spike high again. 

We are all waiting the bitcoin price go down because that was a right time to buy a coins or to invest in it,to get a great profit and then if the price of bitcoin rise,thats also a good time to sell your coins.i am working in a bounty campaign and my first experience when i received my token which is my wages it was really exciting because i need to wait for a month but i would like to directly trade it to exchange it into fiat money and i still have to wait for the price to rise,thats why it is really exciting to that way.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
May 27, 2018, 09:41:52 AM
Obviously, we are all waiting for growth! And that we'll get time to show. But clearly one thing is now the right time for shopping

In my own point of view. I am really waiting the hike price of bitcoin so that I can decide to sell my bitcoin owned. I am waiting for long time ago when bitcoin price reach up to the moon so that i can get lot of profits with my great patient being handled. What exactly I am waiting for is the great spike of bitcoin price in order to gain more profit by buying during dip period and sell when price spike high again. 
Activity: 130
May 27, 2018, 08:22:02 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

i am waiting for the bitcoin price to rise and reach the $20000 price range. currently, it’s the bounty campaign that i am waiting to be completed as it will mean profit. it will rain money momma!
Activity: 1344
May 27, 2018, 08:18:53 AM
Pages:
Jump to: