Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 57. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
March 23, 2018, 08:30:01 PM
We are all waiting for the increase of the crypto in the market. Hope it will recover soon and the progress will be back to normal.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 08:15:32 PM
We are waiting for a good result, a high crypto value market price that most of us expect here especially to the investors and traders. It drives to the highest value because I think more people are engage and believe in crypto as a currency.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
March 23, 2018, 07:44:48 PM
What I am waiting for is the rising price of ETH and Bitcoin. If both go up, it is clear that the other Altcoin will go up.
And the most important is the entry of large funds into the market crypcurrency marketcap, will make all the coin prices rise.
Activity: 196
March 23, 2018, 07:18:00 PM
We don't expect anything precise; we simply follow the evolution of the market, when it seems the right moment to buy we buy, when it is the right moment to sell we sell. Nothing else.

The growing market cap is what we wait for since today the markt is too small we dont even reached $800B on the total marketcap that is why most of these whales are abusing new investors that are coming and joining our communoty.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 07:13:09 PM
I am waiting for the market to get more massive,a trillion dollar would be great because bitcoin's price will surely surge up to $50k if that happens,but for now what i wanted to see are these countries allowing cryptocurrencies to be used so that our community will grow further because these regulations really are slowing our progress.
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
March 23, 2018, 07:09:49 PM
Very large volumes of fiat money are concentrated in a very limited number of people. I think this is the main brake of the cryptoindustry.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
March 23, 2018, 07:09:03 PM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

We don't wait for nothing in particular. we are just betting one against each other.
In markets like that the prices are driven mostly by demand. If a lot of people want to buy something, the price is going up. If a lot of people are selling, the price is going down.
Activity: 173
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
March 23, 2018, 07:05:23 PM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
You need to ask yourself why do you invest. You also need to know what is the key in investing. The answer is simple, patience. The only thing that drives the price is if there are no one willing to dump their coin because this whales are just shaking the tree.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
March 23, 2018, 06:31:05 PM
We don't expect anything precise; we simply follow the evolution of the market, when it seems the right moment to buy we buy, when it is the right moment to sell we sell. Nothing else.
Activity: 308
March 23, 2018, 05:24:46 PM
I am waiting for the cryptocurrency prices to go up again because in the past 2 months the prices were really low
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
March 23, 2018, 05:20:10 PM
We have different choice while some people are waiting for the price of crypto to rise in other to make gain some others are waiting for the price to fall in other to buy more coins into their stock, but most people are waiting for the market pick up again and to see an end to the current red chat movement.

Price of crypto ?
Activity: 186
March 23, 2018, 05:17:52 PM
Waiting for these countries to removed the restrictions fo the cryptocurrencies,china and u.s should be allowing cryptocurrencies so that our market will grow.China has banned all the activity related to bitcoin that is why theres no big players in our market right now,financial institutions like CME and Wallstreet are the ones who are manipulating the market so we need these chinese to get our market grow.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 324
https://duelbits.com/
March 23, 2018, 05:13:48 PM
Surely everyone is waiting for normal bitcoin prices as usual Because recently the price has dropped considerably So to take the conclusion must think first,I myself also again wait for the price is stable
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 05:08:05 PM
I think every one is waiting for the price of btc to get high again so that they can sell and trade bitcoin with a more profit in veiw because every one who goes into business wish to make profit and not to run at a loss.
Activity: 148
March 23, 2018, 05:05:58 PM
I personally waiting for the whole world to adopt cryptocurrencies so that i would be making a lot of money and my family would be one of the richest in our place,because less people today know what cryptocurrency and blockchain is,the first adopters would always have more advantage than those people who arent.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
March 23, 2018, 05:02:49 PM
It is really about the money?
From the start I thought it was the improvement of the transactions online which made bitcoin and altcoins now.
They created it for faster and easier transactions which will also speed up everything.
I guess when the word investment came in the crypto world then it all changed.
I am waiting for that moment where we can use what we own now.
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 05:02:11 PM
I don't think we should waste time waiting but rather spend the time being productive within the crypto world. Easy come, easy go. There is work that goes into cryptocurrency value rising.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
March 23, 2018, 04:59:27 PM
I expect at least a few dozen blockchain projects to integrate into different spheres of life. I understand that this can take decades, but I believe that this will happen in just a few years.
And the market? .. it will show everything properly... not today. I waiting.
Activity: 196
HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun
March 23, 2018, 04:53:16 PM
I am waiting for the world to realize how will these cryptocurrencies could replace the fiat in the future,decentralization is a must nowaways,centralized system should be remove so that not few people are enjoying the currency,because those people below them doesnt have any chance to have a better life,but in cryptocurrencies we could achieve this!
Activity: 294
March 23, 2018, 04:46:50 PM
I'm thinking..... Nothing. I do not foresee in the near future news or events that will push the price up.
Pages:
Jump to: