Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 53. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 3
April 09, 2018, 09:55:08 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

we shouldn't be waiting for something, we should be working to get the things done. Spreading the word about the bitcoin and trying to get as many people on board as possible
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 01:27:00 PM
I am waiting for the market to be more stable, increasing of price and for the recovery. I hope the start of this process will take place in May.

It is really hard to say when will the market will get stable because we all known the volatility of crypto was very high and a lot of whales out there can manipulate the market. Maybe if the market cap of crypto are on trillion like in forex that's the time those whales having a hard time to manipulate the market which will be decrease the volatility of crypto world.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 10:51:42 AM
your question concerns a lot of meaning, what exactly are we waiting ..? waiting for this many goals, but in terms of waiting is very boring .. but we as traders in this investment we are just waiting for the right time to sell and receive money, very nice ...
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
April 04, 2018, 08:30:41 AM
Well, let others know about crypto, teach them. Make crypto broad use. This way it can have long steady growth and many can benefit from it.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
April 04, 2018, 08:29:21 AM
I am waiting for the pump of eth and alt coins.I am holding some alt coins to sell and if the price increases,I will sell them asap.I don't know the market will rise again or not.Just waiting form the pump of some alt coin.
Each of us have different reason why we wait. Others wait because of the holding. We know that in holding we must wait to the right time till the price of the cryptocurrency are rising up. Others wait for the next generation to save their coins for their relatives others wait for the pumping price then sell and build small business or company
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
April 04, 2018, 08:25:24 AM
I've been waiting for the right time where in it's fully recovery will be and really rising up will happen.  It's good to do selling when if it's really in the safe mode so we can avoid from losses. In the past few days of being green in the market, I must say that it's not enough for  the recovery and it's only part of it's fluctuations. There is always a risk to this field that's why we need to be careful in decisions making specially when regards on selling time.
Activity: 201
April 04, 2018, 08:19:28 AM
I am waiting for the pump of eth and alt coins.I am holding some alt coins to sell and if the price increases,I will sell them asap.I don't know the market will rise again or not.Just waiting form the pump of some alt coin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 08:07:50 AM
Every one in this crypto world are waiting for the exact down trend to buy an exact lowest price of the token this are the crypto believers that want to get more coin unto down trend price but for the people who are already invested they are waiting for Up trend price an exact high price of the coin so that they can sell it outright and get more profit from their invested coin. Only two option that we are waiting the exact dip price that we want to buy more coin and the exact high price that we want to sell outright.

We are waiting for bullish trend where we can take profit for our investment. If you said we are waiting the bearish trend to buy then now the bearish trend is very strong and now people think twice to buy though the price is very deep.
Activity: 298
Merit: 21
April 04, 2018, 07:56:29 AM
I am waiting for the market to be more stable, increasing of price and for the recovery. I hope the start of this process will take place in May.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 07:51:46 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
what we are waiting for is, when the btc price starts to rise and stable. because what we are waiting for is something like that. such things are very beneficial for bitcoiners today
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 04, 2018, 07:42:57 AM
waiting for the results of the investment is already given on the crypto. If you've felt lucky before then you will have a sense of want more earning from crypto, and that's what a lot of people wait until circumstances like this.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 04, 2018, 07:39:23 AM
Because crypto is really easily influenced by certain things that we do not knowing it yet, it's hard to guess when it's really taller and more widespread in different directions. Well because anyhow of the many people have differences of opinion and respond to crypto, it hasn't yet really been sure., when it's more great, when it really can be accepted in various countries, until the price really has a tendency toward a higher. I'm sure that here are many people who expect prices to escape the current price setbacks, so many movements are held back, even more attacks on crypto due to certain negative sides.
For me personally, I'm just waiting that crypto is really acceptable and overall supported in this world to be very useful for all countries and its citizens. Good news wil bel bring to a good things.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 07:37:25 AM

If before you bought a crypto currency, you had a strategy that you will follow, then you do not expect anything, but simply act according to plan. I hope the plan provided for the option of such a fall. If not, then this will be a good experience and next time you will not repeat your mistakes.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 07:23:39 AM
I was waiting for the moment that aside from advertising our group, I had to advertise what methods we could come up to increase the investors of Bitcoin so it will be lively again, isn't it the most helpful thought we need to think of?
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 07:20:30 AM
Like others, I'm just still waiting for the right time when the right track will come which is I'm waiting for a totally recovery in the market and the highly rising up of coins value. In the past 2-3 days the market are turn into green again but it's only happen for a short period of time because for now it's going to downfall again but I know it's a normal things to happened and there's no need to be worried about. And even if it's in the downfall again, I'm still waiting and hoping that it will rising up again very soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 04, 2018, 06:19:06 AM
Waiting for CONSENSUS 2018 which will happen in May. Alts will surely explode towards the end of May due to this event. So hang on to your seats ’coz the ride will soon get wild!  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
April 04, 2018, 05:57:08 AM
Waiting for the market to be more stable, the current market is not a big drop or a big upswing. No one dares to try it easily, but I think it is a good time to build a warehouse.

Yes, hoping that the market will be stable for us to trade or invest more on coins we want to buy. Not a market that dumps on an instant and people are panicking because of that.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
April 04, 2018, 04:26:06 AM
Those people who have a crypto currency, waiting for when it will be $40 000, as promised in the news. And those who did not buy, because they do not trust crypto currency, wait, when it will be for $40 000, to begin to trust and buy too.
Activity: 420
April 04, 2018, 04:17:56 AM
We are all now waiting for the start crypto spring. We wait for the price to start rising up. I don't know what's going to happen to make it go up, because the good news right now has nothing to do with the growth of the crypt.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
April 04, 2018, 04:14:39 AM
there is a proverb: the worst thing is to wait and catch up. but in fact to wait is not so bad. wait for the best and gain experience - this is what is now really important! at this time, when the market is unstable, the best thing is to learn and learn again)))
Pages:
Jump to: