Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 58. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 14
March 23, 2018, 04:44:38 PM
It is necessary to wait for the market to stabilize and may even go uphill, I think that it will soon come and then it will be all right!
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
March 23, 2018, 04:42:30 PM
Everyone is waiting for his investment to go higher and higher so that handsome profit is earned.But still market is down not going high and high.Economically if the demand is high then price would be high similarly more potential investors should come forward to invest in this way prices will be high and supply will be short.A hanging sword of regulation is currently the main factor behind the falling prices.When the regulation issue is settled i am sure that prices would again surge like Dec-17.Lets be bullish.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
March 23, 2018, 04:22:27 PM
We are all waiting for a great news of mass adoption and less regulisation and bans from major world powers. The more breaking news about cryptocurrencies ban from the major economic zones, the more downtrend we are. But as soon as there's a positive news of adoption from those areas and the market is good to go.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
March 23, 2018, 04:06:15 PM
For the market to grow into hundred trillion marketcap? because if that happens most of these whales wont easily manipulate the market because they will need billions of dollars to do so,less manipulations less chances of your getting rekt from these PND groups so it is better to have a larger marketcap than smallcap market.
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
March 23, 2018, 03:55:17 PM
I do not know what we are waiting for, essentially that this period of stagnation ends and that the market starts running again. On the other hand, all the restrictions and bans implemented make a recovery difficult, at least in the short term.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 03:46:18 PM
Presently market is stable, some people waiting for bip to but the Altcoins at cheaper price and some people are waiting for increase to sell out thier coins.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 03:45:55 PM
We are waiting for stabilze market. In last days the prices started to go well, but i can not tell you is this what we are all waiting for. I hope everything will back soon
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO
March 23, 2018, 03:34:47 PM
Everyone wants to see cryptocurrencise to replace the fiat system so that these corrupt banks and government wont steal people's money thru taxes,there will be equality and new opportunity to most of the unfortunate people especially in the 3rd world counties.Doesnt make sense? if these countries will agree to use cryptocurrencies we are going to be wealthy.
Activity: 210
March 23, 2018, 03:22:04 PM
For the people to see how cryptocurrencies really going to change the future? how the blockchain could replaced centralized banking system?because most of the people including countries doesnt realize yet how the cryptocurrencies could revolutionize everything the technology behind these currencies can be implemented to almost anything.
Activity: 116
March 23, 2018, 03:19:50 PM
I consider we just wait for people believe into crypto again. When there was beginning of down trend, people started sell coins like the moving of snow in the snowslide. A lot people bought btc for $15-20k, so most of them are really unhappy now. When there will new wave of BTC believers,  BTC and alts will grow up
Activity: 210
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
March 23, 2018, 03:09:40 PM
Everyone is waiting for the price of ETH and Bitcoin to moon while some people are storing their wallet with different coins, so when is everything going to be OK?
There are more issues on the price fall which we need to amend on-time, after the issue have being addressed we can be waiting for good and healthy market.
LOL that moon thing,cant stop laughing using that word mooning.Doesnt even care about the technology that you cold get because its all about the mooning or the money you can have if these coin's value has double or expotentially multiplied.For me what i am waiting for is the massive adoption to the whole planet so that most of the people will be using one currency all over the world.
Activity: 118
March 23, 2018, 03:07:19 PM
Everyone is waiting for the price of ETH and Bitcoin to moon while some people are storing their wallet with different coins, so when is everything going to be OK?
There are more issues on the price fall which we need to amend on-time, after the issue have being addressed we can be waiting for good and healthy market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
March 23, 2018, 03:01:32 PM
For the government to realize that decentralize currency like cryptocurrencies are the future of the money? that we shouldnt be using centralized banking system and instead we should use decentralized system so that there will be no one to control the money? i am waiting for the people to realize how powerful the blockchain is so that they will get involved with our market.
Activity: 166
March 23, 2018, 02:45:59 PM
We are waiting for a massive adoption to most of the countries,so that these traditional investors would join our market without hestitation and we would be one of the wealthy community in the planet because we are the early adopting people,the future would be far from what we have now because cryptocurrencies could replace the centralized fiat system.
Activity: 226
Merit: 14
BaanX
March 23, 2018, 02:41:09 PM
We are waiting for bitcoin to pump and I read some article that lightning network is ready but right now it's on beta test. We are waiting for government to regulate cryptocurrency so mass adoption will happen very soon.
Activity: 183
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
March 23, 2018, 02:40:43 PM
Probably the market to expant to a hundred trillion marketcap? so that most of the countries will surely get alarmed and will eventually join the cryptocurrency market? if the bitcoin's lightning will be implemented these altcoins will surely die only few will be able to survive,that is what i am waiting for so that these worthless thousands of altcoins will be removed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 23, 2018, 02:36:44 PM
We're actually waiting for more users and businesses to adopt the use of bitcoin. Once it becomes more a currency instead of a store of value, we will naturally see an increase in value. I actually don't mind holding bitcoin and have learned to weather the FUD storms. This is the future of finance boys. Don't forget why you bought it in the first place.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
March 23, 2018, 02:34:27 PM
IMO,we should wait for the world to see how the cryptocurrencies could replace cash,how the blockchain technolgoy could replace the banking system.We would get a totally decentralized currency all over the world,one currency for all the countries which are going to be the main currency of the planet.
Merit: 19
March 23, 2018, 02:28:04 PM
Waiting for the market to get bigger? probably trillion dollars of marketcap ? because it means that most of the people has gone into cryptocurrencies,massive adoption maybe? when most of these countries will allow cryptocurrencies to be used that would trigger most of the people jump into the market.
Activity: 204
March 23, 2018, 02:22:21 PM
For the world to adopt and see how powerful blockchain is ? because if that happems most of the countries will going to adopt it,cryptoicurrencies will repalce cash if and only if these countries wont regulate it,the world we know wont be the same in the future because blockchain is going to revolutionie all of the existing technologies.
Pages:
Jump to: