Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 61. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
March 19, 2018, 09:01:33 AM
If you think cryptocurrency money is not money, it coming from thin air as you said, it shows you don't understand cryptocurrency yet and you need to stop investing and start acquiring knowledge. When more value is added to bitcoin and usage of cryptocurrency as payment is increased, we will see a lots of growth in value.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 09:00:43 AM
Given the current situation, no move can change the situation. Expectations are the only thing that investors need to do. Market fluctuations are an easy thing to happen, but success is only for those who know the situation, not fluctuate and dare to wait!
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 08:59:09 AM
The crypto markets aren't stables, and the prices are always volatile, so we have to wait patiently and keep holding our most valuable coins and tokens until the price go up again. It will increase again dont worry about this, it require some time, and you have to be a bit patient when you deal with crypto currencies.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 08:56:14 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
We are waiting for either an event or a factor that will affect all this horror in the market and change the current situation. But to be honest, most likely you need something global or, in the end, the adoption of a crypt at the state level.
Activity: 252
March 19, 2018, 08:49:23 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
to drive the price of bitcoin. the whales must achieve a high price to buy and sell. there must have a lot of user of bitcoin so that there is a lot of chances that bitcoin price at high price will be stable and still increase
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
March 19, 2018, 08:23:24 AM
im holder and i am waiting for the price to come up again and have some a little profit , many are waiting for that time to come even it took a long period , only bitcoin whales can do some manipulation for the price to come up again or bring the price low again.
Activity: 336
March 19, 2018, 08:17:31 AM
No one can say exactly, but I think that everything is not so bad. Soon there will be a rise in prices, where in a month we will see it! Everything will be fine, good luck to all!
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
March 19, 2018, 08:11:30 AM
Whichever way the market swings becomes a welcome dip or rise accordingly. So technically each awaits his own target. But what everyone is unanimously waiting for is the expected rise of btc prices, surpassing any expected zenith.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 07:58:57 AM
We exactly looking for marketcap to sky rocket like previous year
Activity: 402
Merit: 19
March 19, 2018, 07:48:43 AM
Currently waiting for the market to return in its normal state. Also waiting for the governments to happily welcome the rise of cryptocurrencies  Smiley
Activity: 56
March 19, 2018, 07:46:22 AM
Bitcoin is a true supply demand priced item due to its finite amount. So the price will always depend on its demand which sounds obvious but this isn't true for all priced items. I think we are waiting for clarity on regulation. By we and don't mean me or you the ''we'' that are waiting are the real big players waiting to get in. The players that need clear rules and regulations to engage in the space and its these people/corporations that will drive the price to new highs
Activity: 37
March 19, 2018, 07:43:46 AM
We are waiting for the market to be more stable and positive news about crypto, that's it
for me - I still beleive, crypto phenomenon is somethong special and has very high potential
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
March 19, 2018, 07:42:42 AM
We are waiting for institutional investors to enter the market. This immediately increases the capitalization of the crypto currency at times, since the fiat money is inherently infinite.
Activity: 104
March 19, 2018, 07:40:29 AM
bitcoin is a digital currency, so the price changes at any time as the dollar rises that makes us wait for a good price.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
March 19, 2018, 07:34:35 AM
Most people who have joined the world of crypto are waiting for bitcoins price to either be stable or increase. That’s the practical and honest answer to what the OP is asking. But I am waiting for these digital cryptocurrencies to be accepted by the governement so we can practice what it really is intended for, and I’m excited if everyone would use them too. I think it would be a great idea for people to implement it so they wouldn’t be having so much problem sending money across the globe or make online transactions without using your credit card and so on.
Activity: 168
March 19, 2018, 07:20:14 AM
If you understand that the value of bitcoin and crypto depends not only on supply and demand, it is influenced by external factors such as trade barriers from many countries' policies, google media , facebook ... So, in order for the market to grow in addition to the increase from the user community, the adjustments are the external fluctuations need support and support. The G20 summit could be a turning point. That's what I'm waiting for. No one can deny the efficiencies and importance of crypto. Everybody wants to invest in the crypto market to become rich. But they do not seem to be well aware of the crypto market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 07:09:58 AM
we are waiting for price iincrease. I am sure many people are very worried about the drop in prices. And those who invested recently, also want to make a profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
March 19, 2018, 07:06:53 AM

We joined this Bitcoin investment because we want to earn in which we are all waiting for the ultimate rise up again in which the price will reach up to the moon but we really don't know when it will be that's is why until now we are all waiting for this moment. If we just can rely of the big whales games and ignoring the risks as long as they will pump Bitcoin again then maybe we are waiting for them to come too.  Grin
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 06:55:16 AM
We are waiting for the price of coins to become profitable and make rich in one way waiting is worth it if the coins need to wait is worth for just patience and have a brighter future to it. Not now maybe soon
Activity: 140
March 19, 2018, 06:37:00 AM
We are waiting that market will go up and we will see another road to the moon, because many of us invested in december,january we are in huge minus now.
Pages:
Jump to: