Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 62. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 06:32:03 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
I think it is money taht will make the price high again. When the price are low, more people will be here. Then the money will make the price high again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
March 19, 2018, 06:22:54 AM
We exactly waiting for the opportunities to gain more  profits in different manner here in crypto world which waiting for the right time to buy without losing money on it after and to ensure also that it will give us a good return in a specific ways.

Most of us are waiting for this kind of opportunity to gain more profit aince the market arenin red blooded sitution its not easy to take good profit as long as we can see the market continue to falling down Im still waiting for the right time to sell all my token in  good profit the market volume are too low we need more investor to back in a good hand.
Activity: 378
March 19, 2018, 05:53:22 AM
wait for long term drive to be success because a lot of people believe in patient and if you have that and hold and wait until you'll get a success in life you better notice the exact way of waiting if you deserve it. so probably I'll wait for anything reasons.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 05:52:15 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?

that´s where you are wrong dude. At least if you look at Fiat money. It is just created out of air, numbers in the computer without real value behind it. Banks creat money out of thin air via credit lending...
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 05:50:39 AM
Good question! As long as I prefer investing in tokens, I'm waiting for the ICO projects with cool ideas to grow! Some of them are really promising.
As for example the "Red Lanterns" https://goo.gl/RddguE
Looks like buying their tokens was a perfect decision.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 05:50:14 AM
Ofcourse we are waiting when we can have our profit.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 05:47:48 AM
We are wwaiting for more people in and buy in more coins.I think then the price of them will be high because of the money.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
March 19, 2018, 05:47:24 AM
We must wait for stabilize market and price. It is all. But how it will be happens and when, we do not know. This is hard to say, but i hope it will be soon
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
March 19, 2018, 05:43:14 AM
I'm just waiting to see the market recover and grow. It will happen soon enough I guess. I'm also gonna look forward at the development of the market in the near future. Let's just keep waiting patiently.
Activity: 194
Grow with the flow.
March 19, 2018, 04:57:41 AM
There has been some very good news from the G20 summit so I think people will be more willing to buy into crypto now the decision is made to not create extra regulation laws for crypto. Let the bulls loose please  Grin
Activity: 179
March 19, 2018, 04:44:13 AM
I am waiting for the price of BTC to rise, and then the price of altcoin has been falling. At that time, I will take BTC to buy altcoin.

Dont you think now the price is already going to its lowest price? I think most of altcoin is in the lowest.
What makes you feel that the price of altcoin will down again even lower? I see now the price continue following bitcoin and not against bitcoin.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 04:26:39 AM
the increase in Bitcoin and Altcoin prices can be said from the level of interest if enthusiasts increase their merchandise to increase and vice versa. and we are here waiting for their prices to rise and when we sell our coins. we will benefit more than we expect.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
March 19, 2018, 04:17:09 AM
You are right, money doesn't come out of thin air and there must be a catalyst to drive the price of BTC upwards. Right now there is a subtle decline in the price of BTC which we all know about. I believe that the lightning network will establish a stable network in the market and thats is when the price might start skyrocketing. This might be the catalyst which we all are waiting for. Right now there is no accurate information as to when the LN will be implemented but I guess that it will be done soon within this year.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
March 19, 2018, 04:11:46 AM
We exactly waiting for the opportunities to gain more  profits in different manner here in crypto world which waiting for the right time to buy without losing money on it after and to ensure also that it will give us a good return in a specific ways.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
March 19, 2018, 04:10:46 AM
we are waiting for the market to recover, to recover from false information spreads on the whole crypto world, that's the main reason why market is struggling like this.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
March 19, 2018, 04:09:26 AM
We are waiting for great news to drive the price of cryptocurrency up. Because the news and rumour have a very significant impact on the cryptocurrency itself. With only one major bad news and that's enough to drive the price of cryptocurrency down. Good news means hype.

The development gives a little impact to the crypto trend.
We are all waiting for big news. The news is everything in crypto.
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 19, 2018, 03:58:52 AM
I am waiting for the arrival of the bull market, because there is a bear market, then all tokens in a falling trend is completely normal, this is perfectly acceptable, however, when the bitcoin is at a low price, so this time is a good time to buy.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
March 19, 2018, 03:46:04 AM

There are some factors to be considered before the price of the bitcoin go up and turn into another bullrun, positive news like the one coming from the ongoing G20 summit for cryptocurrencies which stated that there will be no regulation and that virtual currencies are not a pressing issue. This positive statements had caused some cryptocurrecies to rise up particularly bitcoin and ethereum. The good developments are what investors have been waiting for but some of them might also cautious because the outcome of the event is yet to be known.
Activity: 409
Merit: 103
March 19, 2018, 03:45:07 AM
Everyone is waiting for the lowest price as possible because you can earn big profit if you bought coins that dipped so much. After that many people will start buying coins again that's the catalyst needed to increase the price of a coin. Also when the market become stable the only thing that's a factor of price if it will go up is the development of the project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
March 19, 2018, 03:40:05 AM
We exactly waiting for the increasing of price value of bitcoin to earn more profit .Being patient and smart to invest in crypto is our plan to gain more income through digital currency.
Pages:
Jump to: