Pages:
Author

Topic: what exactly are we waiting for? - page 63. (Read 6127 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 03:34:47 AM
We were waiting the right time to gain more profit in cryto world. If we were planning to invest in crypto currencies were waiting the price to go down then we buy and if were holding altcoins we wait the price to go high.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
March 19, 2018, 03:33:09 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
We are waiting for more investors to come into the market and push the price upward as we develop in the journey of cryptocurrencies world. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies that is going to interest new investors once the current bad news and attack from governments and bankers are over and people start to invest in bitcoin. What investors want is to be assured that there investment is save and the can get they capital back including making profits.
Activity: 50
March 19, 2018, 03:25:24 AM
I am  waiting to rise the btc higher and to be stable more patience to those who are waiting too... Waiting for a highger price in the market
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
March 19, 2018, 03:20:11 AM
Believe most people are waiting for the conclusion of the g20 summit after which there will be stability before any bull run.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
March 19, 2018, 03:18:51 AM
Great question for all you cryptocurrency believers. What is going to drive the price of bitcoin up and all the altcoins? What exactly are we waiting for? Money doesnt just come out of thin air. What exactly is the catalyst? Again the question is, what exactly are we waiting for?
when the mt.gox trusty all sold, thats what i think we will see the price to move higher after that thats the only reason i see.right now why the price is going down.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
March 19, 2018, 03:17:40 AM
We are all waiting for the price of BTC to moon, then Etherum follows, then all altcoins join as well.
At the moment it is best to build up your warehouse , store ETHS, STORE BTC, STORE LITECOIN, STORE BITCOINCASH, AND PREPARE TO BE A MILLIONAIRE TOO.
Mooning will take place soon.

We are all going to the Moon with the Cryptocurrency world at large
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
March 19, 2018, 03:16:45 AM
We have different choice while some people are waiting for the price of crypto to rise in other to make gain some others are waiting for the price to fall in other to buy more coins into their stock, but most people are waiting for the market pick up again and to see an end to the current red chat movement.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 03:08:54 AM
just waiting for the price in the market to be stable again and higher than before.
everyone is just waiting for that. Grin
Activity: 372
Merit: 12
March 19, 2018, 03:02:19 AM
Every one in this crypto world are waiting for the exact down trend to buy an exact lowest price of the token this are the crypto believers that want to get more coin unto down trend price but for the people who are already invested they are waiting for Up trend price an exact high price of the coin so that they can sell it outright and get more profit from their invested coin. Only two option that we are waiting the exact dip price that we want to buy more coin and the exact high price that we want to sell outright.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 02:48:28 AM
I am waiting for the price of BTC to rise, and then the price of altcoin has been falling. At that time, I will take BTC to buy altcoin.

Activity: 126
March 19, 2018, 02:47:17 AM
Waiting for the market to be more stable, the current market is not a big drop or a big upswing. No one dares to try it easily, but I think it is a good time to build a warehouse.
Activity: 112
March 19, 2018, 02:40:21 AM
Pages:
Jump to: