Pages:
Author

Topic: What happen with ETH Price ? - page 27. (Read 3995 times)

Activity: 407
Merit: 101
March 26, 2018, 11:30:49 PM
I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy
the price of ethereum is influenced by the btc price, but for ethereum coins it does not have to worry because now the price of ethereum can be fairly stable and may be used as a good alternative coin for investments other than bitcoin.

We used to see the price movement of ETH in the past years following bitcoin but in the past days ETH change its way and its dropping. There's no specific reason why this thing is happening, maybe ETH is in the correction mode but yeah there's no reason to panic in fact this is a golden opportunity now to have this coin.
that's right, we just need to keep watching and keep panic. I'm sure Ethereum will rise again but it only takes longer time to recover compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 10:14:53 PM
I think that the etherium will fall below the level of 550.00 will give the prospect of reduction to the levels of 450.00 and 335.00. Further growth may resume
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
March 26, 2018, 10:07:04 PM
Just like other alt coins, ethereum influenced by Bitcoin. Remember these rules:

Btc up = alt coin down
Btc stable = alt coin up
Btc down = alt coin down
i think there is reason that caused that.bitcoin as main cryptocurrency could be a benchmark and influence market psychology.while bitcoin prise rising it mean investor trust in market.and also could be trust to another cryptocurrency.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 09:55:11 PM
Although such an imbalance between the price of Btc and Etherium hope you are calm because between the two are very strong synergy, for example if Btc rises automatically Etherium will go up too
Activity: 338
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
March 26, 2018, 09:53:57 PM
Bitcoin has droped its price. It means that ethereum has to drop to. It is hard for something to have a stable price while bitcoin keeps going down like this. We have to accept the true that bitcoin affects other coins price and when we are trading with altcoins, we have to look at bitcoin price too Wink
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
March 26, 2018, 09:50:02 PM
I do not know what happened to the price either.
I remember it being above $1000 now it reaches $450 today.
Unreal loss for those who held alot of these a month ago and did not sell any. Sad
Here we go again, we are in the situation that altcoin is at its dip, we should worry because as ETH drops this would give us a chance
to accumulate more, eventually it will be back soon, just keep that hope and be patient because it's the trend here.
Activity: 182
Merit: 122
March 26, 2018, 09:20:56 PM
I do not know what happened to the price either.
I remember it being above $1000 now it reaches $450 today.
Unreal loss for those who held alot of these a month ago and did not sell any. Sad
Activity: 266
March 26, 2018, 08:01:12 PM
Just like other alt coins, ethereum influenced by Bitcoin. Remember these rules:

Btc up = alt coin down
Btc stable = alt coin up
Btc down = alt coin down
Activity: 309
Merit: 11
March 26, 2018, 07:41:15 PM
I will not worry about the price of ethereum. despite a deep price decline, I would love to see it. so i can buy ethereum with cheap price.  Grin Roll Eyes
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
March 26, 2018, 07:37:47 PM
Now we see that the ethereum has dramatically going down until now due to lack of supply in the market and the bitcoin also are not yet recover of his price but i know there is a time that ethereum will going up sharply of price.

The market is quiet dump again, and I think almost all coins is dump. ETH done a great thing this year and I believe it will continue to soar high after this bear market, we will see it soon.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
March 26, 2018, 07:31:27 PM
I feel that ETH will have a massive dump downto $400. The chart is so ugly and low in volume. Resistance levels are getting weak everyday. 

I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy
Activity: 706
March 26, 2018, 07:25:56 PM
Now we see that the ethereum has dramatically going down until now due to lack of supply in the market and the bitcoin also are not yet recover of his price but i know there is a time that ethereum will going up sharply of price.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
March 26, 2018, 07:12:15 PM
Yeah that is kind of a problem. Dip of bitcoin means dip of all the altcoins. It is like they are being dragged down by the price of it.

Since Tether came this happened. I don't the links to prove it yet but if you see how much Tether value is, it is just the same as USD. It's like they made USD online.
Before, to avoid being dragged by bitcoin dip you buy altcoins, that is why they say when bitcoin down, altcoins up.
But now, you can trade your bitcoin into Tether. There will be no losing side there because that is USD itself. So every crypto will be down including Ethereum. Nobody needs to escape through altcoins anymore. They will just keep on falling.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
March 26, 2018, 06:54:08 PM
No, it's just a little special. But today they all fell sharply, the Crypto Market dropped all altcoin altogether. Today, ETH price below $ 500 here is a surprise. I do not know why the price of ETH can be reduced sharply. The market is covered in a red color. At present, investors can not predict what is happening.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
March 26, 2018, 06:47:40 PM
The price of ETH is still falling. It's below $500 now!

Is there a lot of fraud in Ico and people are reluctant to buy eth to invest?
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
March 26, 2018, 05:21:37 PM
yep expect a nice bounce after tax day.

people with eth cashing out to pay big taxes from trading eth, They are pretty much capitulating now as Eth goes down more people have to lock in some profit to cover their asses.  EOS sold a bunch of tokens also to cover their employees.  Just  a domino effect

If your smart money you planned for this months ahead,   you start buying between the $380-$450 range for the next two weeks till tax day is over.

After taxday is over I do expect a rebound from oversold conditions.

The market wasn't built for everyone to have moon and lambos. , It was built to break you down and sell at the worst time so that way the smart money can take your cash on the cheap. It's a competitive space
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
March 26, 2018, 05:17:21 PM
it's awful situation with eth and cryptocurrency market. Reducing x4 for eth it's incredible for only 3 months
The present digital market has actually driven many investors crazy. It is not their fault. Many think that there coins will stay doomed forever. But in my opinion, the present red market is an opportunity for those who wanted to buy digital coins at low prices. Now is there time to get on the train. These days won’t remain forever. The dip has already stayed for long already. It will be over soon. Many people are expecting April to be a break in this dump and it has high chances.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
March 26, 2018, 04:42:28 PM
Simce my entrance to crypto market, i have realized that dominant cryptpcurrencies like bitcoin amd ethereum, bitcoin cash are inter-connected due to which each coin drops and then follows track of bitcoin when the price starts to up.
This situation can be understood better at the current moment as the price of btc is down right now, so is happening with these two altcoins
These kind of situation isnt really surprising at all.If you are here on crypto for quiet some time then you wont really be surprised on how these top altcoins do behave when it comes to its price. Bitcoin would really always takes the pace on where its price going low or dumping then expect for altcoins price to go the same way and ETH isnt on exception.Expect the unexpected, if we do saw price pumps for how many folds in a short of time then expect it would happen into reverse mode too.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 04:36:15 PM
I think that ETH is in same dependence to the market as any other coin; if the market will grow - it'll probably grow as well, maybe a little bit stronger that other alts.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
March 26, 2018, 04:19:00 PM
Well prior it was because when Bitcoin was congested people were opting to use Ethereum at that time which propelled Ethereum up. Now that Bitcoin has solved the fees issue and the congestion issue Ethereum doesn't stand to gain much from it going down. That is why I believe Ethereum goes down at the same time as Bitcoin right now.

I think your view is an appropriate explanation to the question asked. The fees reduction is also one factor. Icos patronize etheruem alot and in my view, last year had lots of Icos compared to this year and that is affecting the usage of etheruem. Last year helped the patronage of etheruem.
Pages:
Jump to: