Pages:
Author

Topic: What happen with ETH Price ? - page 28. (Read 3995 times)

Activity: 743
Merit: 250
March 26, 2018, 03:42:54 PM
Whenever Bitcoin's price go down, ETH price go down as well, and if BTC increase the ETH price rise too.

Bitcoin is still the most powerful crypto currency and all altcoins markets depend right now with the BTC market. Recently BTC go down below $8k and ETH price dropped down below 500$ as well.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
March 26, 2018, 03:30:04 PM
Sometime ETH price also increase while BTC price increase but it's not always like that Smiley). For now, the downward trend still not ended yet so price of any cryptocurrency still keep decreasing very hard. Don't know how long this dump will last but I can ensure that it'll not last too long, maybe next month everything will increase back again Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
March 26, 2018, 03:24:51 PM
Whole global crypto exchange market is crashing -10% now. It seems that the price of Ethereum is going to $400. I remember that these levels were in autumn of 2017. It's obviously, the rich investors are going out from the crypto exchange markets into fiat money. I think that the banning of ICO advertisement by the big media companies are giving a negative impact to Ethereum and other platforms for tokens.
Ethereum is absolutely not done yet. It is in its infancy and estimated to touch 3k dollars at the end of this year. Ethereum has remained at the top of altcoins since the beginning and it has largest support after bitcoin.  Besides, it is available at very cheap rates. This is the beauty of dip that only people like you get. It allows the investors to increase the amount of his asset. If you are really going to spend more money in Ethereum, it won’t disappoint you.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
March 26, 2018, 12:10:13 PM
I have this same thought.
Even with the heavy amount of ICO's coming in which are accepting Ethereum as their means of payment to buy their coins then why is it still not gaining the value it should have.
Is it really that large of withdrawals that makes it dip up until now into the $400 mark.
What is the reason behind this?
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
March 26, 2018, 12:03:57 PM
Not only the price of ethereum,all the crypto currency price is depend on the price of Bitcoin.If you have a doubt,check with the crypto market chart.Even now due to the dip in bitcoin price,price of Ethereum is reduced.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 11:54:32 AM
For me, it's still good movement for Ethereum. When the price of Eth was fall dip about +/- 400 in this month, then it has bounce back though slowly, it good correction. If we take a reference is a Bitcoin price increase, it would be very difficult to be a comparison. Bitcoin down because there are many issues BTC was dropped on Bittrex which Mt.Gox involved, but Ethereum has nothing to do with it. So, Ethereum's very slow price increase is not a problem for me, I still believe Ethereum will continue to rise throughout the year.
Merit: 101
March 26, 2018, 11:38:46 AM
it's awful situation with eth and cryptocurrency market. Reducing x4 for eth it's incredible for only 3 months
For cryptocurrency occurrences it is normal to have fluctuating dumps and common bear markets due to some major factors that we already know about it, bitcoin history says it all massive crashes just happened overnight 237 down to 67 USD last 2013 not to mention the MT.gox hacking disaster for almost 50% major loss to its market value and price, dumps and bears are totally frustrated that breaks our momentum towards the 20K bull market ATH that's why the common and simple encourage of community just hodl is necessary, it will be paid off in the future given that you hold the right coin.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 2259
March 26, 2018, 11:28:55 AM
Whole global crypto exchange market is crashing -10% now. It seems that the price of Ethereum is going to $400. I remember that these levels were in autumn of 2017. It's obviously, the rich investors are going out from the crypto exchange markets into fiat money. I think that the banning of ICO advertisement by the big media companies are giving a negative impact to Ethereum and other platforms for tokens.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
March 26, 2018, 10:51:15 AM
Ethereums price has not really change a lot, I mean it did increase a little but it's not like that of bitcoin wherein there is a huge price difference from the start of the year till the end of the year. So for me I think ethereum just has a slow movement and progress when it comes to its demand although it is used by most ICO's, the price movement is still not that outstanding compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 10:43:26 AM
Market prices are always up or down but today ETH prices have fallen to $ 486 this is an opportunity for people to invest in it, because Ethereum is one of the potential coin, and people do not need to worry. Concerned about price because ETH is now a stable currency. I believe that the end of April this ETH price will reach $ 1000.
Activity: 924
Merit: 511
March 26, 2018, 10:13:13 AM
Simce my entrance to crypto market, i have realized that dominant cryptpcurrencies like bitcoin amd ethereum, bitcoin cash are inter-connected due to which each coin drops and then follows track of bitcoin when the price starts to up.
This situation can be understood better at the current moment as the price of btc is down right now, so is happening with these two altcoins
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 09:19:43 AM
it's awful situation with eth and cryptocurrency market. Reducing x4 for eth it's incredible for only 3 months
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 07:54:38 AM
It went down if you will look at the chart. from 800 usd to 500 something usd which is shocking because eth is very stable and something happen which made that happen.

Check the market cap and Bitcoin price, you can see as many charts as possible when bitcoin price is kept decreasing, automatically the price of Ethereum will decrease in the market. Don't panic about ETH price, when everything settles automatically the price will increase.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
March 26, 2018, 07:44:41 AM
actually bitcoin doesn't influence ethereum price directly, i mean the decline price several months ago until now its affect all the coins overall. not like the domino effect, where bitcoin is the main character. so when bitcoin price is rise again, some alternative coin still stuck in the bottom of the market
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
March 26, 2018, 07:05:32 AM
the biggest difference is that the demand for bitcoin comes from a lot of different sources. from speculators trying to make money, from long term investors who know the potential of bitcoin as a decentralized currency, from those who want to get out of their centralized and corrupted economy, from rich people trying to park their money somewhere safe and out of reach, from people who want to use bitcoin as a currency,.... and this demand will always come back and grow over time. that is why each time bitcoin had a drop ever, it always recovers and comes back up and then rises big time.

but ethereum demand comes from only two groups: speculators who want to make quick amount of money because of its  pumps and those who want to invest in an ICO and make a quick amount of money because of ICOs and their pumps. this type of demand never comes back and with all the ICO troubles these days it may as well go away for good at some point.
Activity: 196
March 26, 2018, 07:01:07 AM
The regularity of trading has not been canceled. The market price is always either rising or falling. Catch the moment, buy at a low price and wait for your investment to grow! Good luck!
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
March 26, 2018, 06:58:39 AM
Today, the price of ETH has dropped but not significantly. I think that through this fluctuation, the price of ETH will increase a lot that we will be really surprised. In my opinion, should invest ETH now, buy more ETH. Surely you will not regret investing in it.
Activity: 42
March 26, 2018, 06:57:29 AM
BTC go down before ETH. ETH follow the move that BTC did.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
March 26, 2018, 06:56:09 AM
Ethereum price as of now is 500 dollars and we compared the price last few years it will decrease hundreds dollars. But it is okay because you can get more profit for sure to the ethereum because the price decreasing and this is good to buy more ethereum and possible to increase more the price after few years and possible to become next bitcoin. Ethereum is one of the potential coin.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 26, 2018, 06:24:24 AM
Do not worry with ethereum it will rise soon. I am just speculating but people are buying more bitcoin because the price really went down, people are just taking advantage of the price which drives the price higher. Once the bitcoin demand settle they will look for altcoins and ethereum will be the number one alt coin to look for.
The bulls have already taken over Ethereum from dropping further anyway. The thing is that Ethereum will always remain a good project, so nothing stops it from growing, what surprises me is just that people are always busy complaining why a price is too low when they should be seeing it as an opportunity to buy.

You will never miss it when you take advantage of the fear of people as your own strength and buy when everyone is scared. I just learned these from my own experience even after reading these from books many times. Until we start reading other physiology, market may seem like a mystery.
Pages:
Jump to: