Pages:
Author

Topic: What happen with ETH Price ? - page 29. (Read 3995 times)

Activity: 783
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 10:37:02 AM
I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy
eth takes time to return to the highest position, eth is now one of the best coins. we do not need to worry about eth prices because eth is now a stable coin. so the eth decline must be temporary and will rise again.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
March 25, 2018, 10:17:54 AM
I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
Thanks before  Cheesy

For some time now, the entire crypto market seems to be moving as one. It is not just Bitcoin or Ethereum that is going down. It is very obvious when you look at the charts that most of the time, they are moving in the same direction. When Bitcoin and Ethereum are going down, the rest of the altcoins are also going down. And when Bitcoin and Ethereum are going up, it seems all the altcoins are also going up. I think the issue here is about the entire crypto being put into a more serious scrutiny by the governments.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 10:04:38 AM
that's normal. eth price will down when btc down and when btc rises it may be eth price silent or down but when btc price is silent then eth price will rise and altcoin price also. I think it is the basic science of any altcoin price including eth
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
March 25, 2018, 09:25:50 AM
It's really not good situation nowadays around crypto currency especially ETH. The price from the beginning of the year downs x3. It's incredible
Every situation is good and every one of them has their own purpose. As some are seeing the situation as bad, some are taking advantage of it and making the best profit from it in the long run. ETH just like every other altcoin as well has bitcoin has experienced a huge correction, so I do not see it as a problem for those who want to hold for long but as an opportunity. Those who are smart always see it that way.

Personally I do not have big expectations on eth as it lacks in real life developments, it may fall and it happened as expected but after hitting some big levels beyond $1000. So, it may bounce back and may not. Do not put all your money into one single coin hence not only in eth.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 04:48:34 AM
All people think that Ethereum is now stable, and prices will rise in the near future. Now is a good time to buy eth. So I will buy some Ethereum, wait for it to rise, and then gain certain benefits. Grin
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
March 25, 2018, 04:38:39 AM
Thanks before  Cheesy
As bitcoin price is gaining upwards momentum so focus is going towards bitcoin and people are diverting towards bitcoins from other altcoins. That's the reason of ethereum price being in the same range and the price of bitcoin increasing. But with time ethereum price and the price of Other altcoins will start to increase as the focus and news on bitcoin will start to decrease and the news on altcoins will increase which will lead to an increased amount of investors investing in altcoins and driving their prices up.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
March 25, 2018, 04:08:24 AM
With ETH there are many issues and many reasons for its huge drop.

For one, the SEC and how they are regulating ICOs causes less demand for ETH tokens.

ETH since it originally had an ICO might be considered a security itself, not good.

Another reason is from the technicals. Back in Jan 2017 it was like $7.

There are also miners selling everyday to pay for their rigs and creates sell pressure.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 04:05:35 AM

When the market warms up, Bitcoin's price is the first increase, followed by eth, xrp, bitcoin cash, and eth rises. One reason is that ico, a large number of ico, eth's demand began to grow, push up prices When the market fell, bitcoin prices began to fall first, and all other tokens began to fall, but ico projects were increasing, and eth would still be a better investment option.
Activity: 222
Merit: 11
Create Your Decentralized Life
March 24, 2018, 06:50:06 AM
Now the Ethereum price is start to increases and it had reached 584$ now.If it's continues we can expect the huge raise in the price.I had some ETH in my wallet and now I had decided to hold my coins.When the price increase to any peak,I will get additional dollars from it.But I won't get that,if had sell by seeing the small rise.
The market value of ETH was good some time ago and then it started dropping down but we can’t deny the fact that ETH is very much capable to have a significant increase in its market value and that I am very much sure that soon, we will be able to see the market value of ETH going up to 10k $ or even more than that. The demand of ETH is increasing which is an indication higher price.
Activity: 158
March 22, 2018, 09:53:11 AM
It went down if you will look at the chart. from 800 usd to 500 something usd which is shocking because eth is very stable and something happen which made that happen.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
March 22, 2018, 09:41:25 AM
Look at a long term chart. Prices are still very high. Market just got ahead of its self and corrected. Then people panic sold at the bottom resulting in an over extended correction. In time prices will go back up.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
March 22, 2018, 09:32:58 AM
Ethereum got its own market. Evem when Bitcoin goes to the moon it can stay right there.
There may be withdrawal that happened since the ban of ICo's in both facebook and Twitter and it made a lot of impact.
If the investors will not get in again then that price of ETH might stay that way.

The regulation will be the one changing its wave once this ICO's proceed to what the government's wants them to do.
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
March 22, 2018, 09:24:20 AM
ETH reacting so hard because of alot of ICO project dumping the price on that reds market all goes down and will goes down deeper because of that , now is very bad position to see new deep !
Activity: 252
March 22, 2018, 08:50:28 AM
Thanks before  Cheesy
Well in my own point of view sometimes it is not enough that bitcoin alone can full up the other coins to rise it is also based on their own market where we can see rise or fall because of the traders.
Activity: 472
March 22, 2018, 08:41:43 AM
The price of Ethereum has been very frustrating for a lot of investors. As, a lot of investors had expected it would bubble this year and reach peak, but at present there is no sign that it would happen.
Activity: 462
March 22, 2018, 08:38:17 AM
Thanks before  Cheesy
Well, it is very disappointing in our side because eth is from $1400 to $500 today just like we lose a half of our money we invest on it. But don't you think that this is the best opportunity for us to buy eth since it is stable in that price and we know that eth is the main partner of bitcoin in the transactions and trading.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
March 22, 2018, 08:32:21 AM
Now the Ethereum price is start to increases and it had reached 584$ now.If it's continues we can expect the huge raise in the price.I had some ETH in my wallet and now I had decided to hold my coins.When the price increase to any peak,I will get additional dollars from it.But I won't get that,if had sell by seeing the small rise.
I am not surprised it will end up increasing. It is a market that obviously would always have a good support and once the market is beaten so low that way, there is always one option and that is for the market to go back testing the previous support as resistance. So far, I believe whatever is happening to Ethereum is also just a correction and nothing less. So, it is advisable to just take advantage of it.

Eth is just following the foots steps of bitcoin just like any other altcoins do. Its just a matter of how high or low is thier price are going.
And not just ETH, virtually all other altcoins are following the footstep of bitcoin. It is simple, once the price is low, just buy and I wonder when people would start realizing that and instead of busy seeing the negative and FUD that is being spread by everyone, they should see it as feeding on people's fears. I have been doing that for long now, and I have never for once regretted taking that action.
Activity: 644
March 21, 2018, 08:46:20 AM
As I understood it was panic from some ICOs that raise huge quantity of ETH on their ICOs and now they panic and decided to sell their eTH. As I remember right this was done by EOS.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
March 21, 2018, 07:23:21 AM
Thanks before  Cheesy

I think they are unrelated with each other, what makes you think that they are related in terms of the prices. What you saw in the market is just the unrelated dependency of all the altcoins and bitcoin which makes them move along with the bitcoin itself. This is however related to the mega dumps only otherwise they are not hampering each others movement. In other times they will get spiked according to the natural positions of the development of project, status of the progress, popularity, news, hypes etc. Currently bitcoin is re-gaining the dominance and thus it is getting attention of many people around us. This might just help it grwo to new heights. However ether is just making the moves according to its ships speed nothing much.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
March 21, 2018, 06:21:29 AM
I think bitcoin price up and down not effect to the ETH. But I pretty sure ETH will rise and shine again in a few months.
The price will recovery but not depend bitcoin and other coins. Many issue about ETH will effect with ETH price in the market also.
ETH is good coins after bitcoin right now. So calm down and hold your ETH and you will see this year will increase.
Pages:
Jump to: